Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark (30609 Views)

PANDEF Rejects Passed PIB, Says It Doesn’t Meet Expectations / Edwin Clark: Taxi Driver Told Informant About Arms That Led To Raid On His Home / The Informant Who Gave 'False' Information On Edwin Clark’s House Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by Deadlytruth(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
obynzo:

You are still here after i finished you the last time.
How did you finish me the last time? You mean that thread in which you couldn't rely on logic and facts to prove any of your lies and revisionist tales but concealed your emptiness on emotional outbursts and abusive language. I only let that thread slide because I d Iiscovered you had totally derailed it with insults. But I can assure you that if you try it here you will not get away with it.
obynzo:

Oga go and rest this thread is about the way the ost communities were cheated in the PIB that was signed into law. I know your game you are being used by so called politicians to divert people's attention from the subject matter.

This is another way of leaving the ball and going for the leg. First of all you don't know me in person to warrant you knowing that I am being used by a politician. It takes an Ipobian like you to keep wanting to shy away from the fact that the foundation of all that we suffer today was laid by the shortsighted greed of your kinsmen in the persons of Ojukwu, Ironsi and Azikiwe. How can any honest person try to disconnect the shortchanging of host communities in this PIB from Ironsi's destruction of resource control? What is resource control other than host communities getting lion share of the revenues derived from their domains? If Ironsi had not ever tampered with the 1963 constitution, would anyone be talking about PIB by now let alone the shortchanging the host communities? I know you will never answer this question with honesty because it exposes your people's culpability in all that is wrong with Nigeria today.
obynzo:

First of all the 66 coup was never an igbo plot to dominate because at that time in the officer corps 75% of the officers were igbo so it would be natural that any coup will have more igbo so it makes no sense saying it was for igbo domination where igbos were already dominating.
All you wrote above will never make sense until you explain how a nationalistic coup aimed at getting rid of an allegedly corruption ridden government ended up taking the lives of politicians from every tribe represented in that government and not a single one from the Igbo tribe which even produced the highest number of ministerial portfolios and elected officials in that allegedly stinkingly corrupt government? Or were those Igbo portfolio holders in that government all saints?
Now, Imagine a situation in the present circumstance whereby a set of Yoruba army officers accuse the Buhari government of monumental corruption and oppression of the South by the Fulanis and their Southern collaborators, then they stage a coup in which they kill Buhari, Ngige, Amaechi, Governor Buni, AGF Malami, Irabor the CDS, while they spare Osinbajo so he could replace Buhari according to constitutional provisions, and Tinubu will be far away in France for medical tourism on the day of execution. Is there any explanation on earth that you will accept from any Yoruba person that the coup wasn't aimed at clearing the coast for a Tinubu presidency against 2003 but to genuinely set Nigeria on the right track? For me personally, I will never accept any story denying that there is a Yoruba agenda at the bottom of such a coup because it will be just too glaring. So how do you expect me to accept as nationalistic a coup hatched by a full blooded Igbo man (Ifeajuna) together with three other Igbos/Igboid and one Yoruba which saw the assassination of the political leaders of Hausafulanis, Yorubas, Midwesterners, and non from Igbo? Even Nzeogwu, in his interview with Ejindu, confessed that the Southern aspect of the execution had a tribal agenda. So are you now insinuating that you understand the coup better than Nzeogwu himself who participated directly in it?
obynzo:

As for Adaka Boro for someone who was an SUG president for two terms in an igbo dominated UNN and was on Scholarship from the Old Eastern region given to him without bias to scream marginalization shows he had a hidden agenda,
Lies! Adaka Boro's rise to SUG president in UNN was opposed by the Igbo students. It was the votes of the non-Igbo students that saw him through. Moreover the issue of his SUG presidency had nothing to do with the marginalization of the Eastern minorities which he accused the Igbo-controlled Eastern Region government of. If you Igbos were not marginalizing the Eastern minorities, how come you denied them of their much desired COR Region referendum which the Independence Constitution clearly made provision for and which the people of Midwest invoked to get their own separate region as Western minorities?
obynzo:

which evidence later showed that he was to be used by the Balewa government to cause the same situation that created a state of emergency in the Western region to happen in the Eastern region as well.
Story! What was the evidence if I may ask? Or you mean that it was Balewa who instigated you Igbos to deny them COR referendum that warrantied them to start seeking secession? It seems you don't even know that Isaac Boro's secession movement started in 1965 i.e. while Balewa was still in power. Could Balewa have also been the one instigating Boro to start making moves for breakaway right under his own government? In addition, Southern Cameroonians also voted to leave Nigeria as early as 1961 due to the oppressive Igbo government of the region. I guess Balewa instigated them too. You are indeed a comedian.

obynzo:

The same Adaka Boro in his journal stated that he wanted a Niger delta republic for Ijaws only this i find ironic considering that there are other ethnic groups in the Niger delta, evidently he wanted to do the samething he accused the major tribe of doing, that alone is evidence that he was self serving and not altruistic in his agitation
Can't you see you have just contradicted yourself above? How could he be wanting an Ijaw-only Niger Delta and at the same time be accused of trying to co-opt other tribes into it? His Niger Delta map boundaries circumscribed only Ijaws. He was not like Kanu who was busy insulting Niger Deltans as saboteurs and at the same time including them in Biafra maps.

obynzo:

unfortunately the circumstances surrounding his death remains the greatest cover up in Nigeria's history someone tp be killed by a Biafran snipper in a place that was already cleared of Biafran troops and was firmly under federal forces control will tell you who really killed Boro.
Common sense dictated that he was killed by retreating Biafran soldiers who were feeling bad about his justified role in the crushing of Biafra. Twist it and wind it with any strange narrative you can, nobody kills his own benefactor except Igbos. Ifeajuna killing of Maimalari says it all.

obynzo:

As for Saro Wiwa in the war there was no agreement between him and Ojukwu truly but he was opportunistic and not altruistic that was why he supported Nigerian army let me give you another revelation during the abandoned properties saga Saro Wiwa encouraged other minorities to take over lands and properties belonging to igbos in PH that alone is the sign of an opportunistic person and not an altruistic person that wants the good of his people. He even had the temerity to take over Ojukwu's father property in PH thank God for Sam Mbakwe and other igbo lawyers that got it back.
So by your sense of judgement, it is opportunistic for someone to do anything possible in rejecting to be part of a proposed country into which he and his people were being forcefully included without any due consultation. So Saro Wiwa's fight against the inclusion of his own Ogoniland in Biafra was an opportunistic activity? Your arguments sometimes amaze me. If we are to follow your line of reasoning, then Nnamdi Kanu is as well an opportunist for fighting against the alleged forceful retention of Igbos in Nigeria by Fulanis. Can't you see that you are just funny through and through?

obynzo:

His opportunistic nature to be honest gave birth to the Ogoni activism which became his undoing when Kobani and co were atta ked and some supporters killed on orders of Saro Wiwa. That was the excuse Abacha needed to clear him off am sure many students of history in Nigeria do not know this.
Another funny line again. Without prejudice to the fact that the Supreme Court has posthumously exonerated Saro Wiwa of the bolded above, if we are to even assume but not concede that it really so happened, then why have you Igbo been mocking Saro Wiwa's murder in a manner that suggests that he got killed by the Northerners as a form of Karma for 'betraying' you Igbos in the war rather than for being punished for ordering those alleged murders of his own Ogoni brothers? See your illogicality again?
obynzo:

Again it may interest you to know that Saro Wiwa in his last days before he was arrested reached out to the igbos for reconciliation hence the phrase good morning came to play. Oga i am ready for you bring any lie i will counter it like i did you the last time.
How could he have reached out to Igbos for help when he was about being killed by a military junta which was enjoying the support of key and prominent Igbo figures like Uche Chukwumerijie and Arthur Nzeribe? Do you even read what you write at all? How did he reach out to Igbos when he was in the tight custody of the federal military government's detention throughout his trial. Was he ever granted bail to enable him walk out of detention to consult with Igbos about any help? You seem not to know what it means to be on trial for treason under a military government.
obynzo:

Note: Another lie from you Ironsi introduced unitary decree but Gowon repealed it so if there is anyone to blame by Saro Wiwa it is not Ironsi but Gowon. is it not madness to blame a man whose law was repealed for what is happening now?
What you pretend not to understand is that If Ironsi had not kick started the whole process of tampering with the independence Constitution in the first instance, there wouldn't have been any decree for Gowon to start repealing and then stopping halfway because of Ojukwu's intransigence.

Imagine that a thief removed the roof of your house to gain access to rob you at night, and then at daybreak you invited a carpenter to repair it, but before he could finish the repairs a heavy rain fell and the wind that accompanied the rain blew away your C of O to an unknown destination, destroyed your bed and other belonging while the water from the rain caused a heavy flood inside your house and the house collapsed completely on account of that. Who between the carpenter and the thief would you blame for the total loss of your house and certificate of occupancy? Note that in this analogy, Ironsi is the thief who broke into your house while Gowon is the carpenter that came for repairs, and Ojukwu's Aburi Accord push (an illegality in itself) was the rain and wind that did the final total destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 10, 2021
Deadlytruth:
How did you finish me the last time? You mean that thread in which you couldn't rely on logic and facts to prove any of your lies and revisionist tales but concealed your emptiness on emotional outbursts and abusive language. I only let that thread slide because I d Iiscovered you had totally derailed it with insults. But I can assure you that if you try it here you will not get away with it.

This is another way of leaving the ball and going for the leg. First of all you don't know me in person to warrant you knowing that I am being used by a politician. It takes an Ipobian like you to keep wanting to shy away from the fact that the foundation of all that we suffer today was laid by the shortsighted greed of your kinsmen in the persons of Ojukwu, Ironsi and Azikiwe. How can any honest person try to disconnect the shortchanging of host communities in this PIB from Ironsi's destruction of resource control? What is resource control other than host communities getting lion share of the revenues derived from their domains? If Ironsi had not ever tampered with the 1963 constitution, would anyone be talking about PIB by now let alone the shortchanging the host communities? I know you will never answer this question with honesty because it exposes your people's culpability in all that is wrong with Nigeria today.
All you wrote above will never make sense until you explain how a nationalistic coup aimed at getting rid of an allegedly corruption ridden government ended up taking the lives of politicians from every tribe represented in that government and not a single one from the Igbo tribe which even produced the highest number of ministerial portfolios and elected officials in that allegedly stinkingly corrupt government? Or were those Igbo portfolio holders in that government all saints?
Now, Imagine a situation in the present circumstance whereby a set of Yoruba army officers accuse the Buhari government of monumental corruption and oppression of the South by the Fulanis and their Southern collaborators, then they stage a coup in which they kill Buhari, Ngige, Amaechi, Governor Buni, AGF Malami, Irabor the CDS, while they spare Osinbajo so he could replace Buhari according to constitutional provisions, and Tinubu will be far away in France for medical tourism on the day of execution. Is there any explanation on earth that you will accept from any Yoruba person that the coup wasn't aimed at clearing the coast for a Tinubu presidency against 2003 but to genuinely set Nigeria on the right track? For me personally, I will never accept any story denying that there is a Yoruba agenda at the bottom of such a coup because it will be just too glaring. So how do you expect me to accept as nationalistic a coup hatched by a full blooded Igbo man (Ifeajuna) together with three other Igbos/Igboid and one Yoruba which saw the assassination of the political leaders of Hausafulanis, Yorubas, Midwesterners, and non from Igbo? Even Nzeogwu, in his interview with Ejindu, confessed that the Southern aspect of the execution had a tribal agenda. So are you now insinuating that you understand the coup better than Nzeogwu himself who participated directly in it?
Lies! Adaka Boro's rise to SUG president in UNN was opposed by the Igbo students. It was the votes of the non-Igbo students that saw him through. Moreover the issue of his SUG presidency had nothing to do with the marginalization of the Eastern minorities which he accused the Igbo-controlled Eastern Region government of. If you Igbos were not marginalizing the Eastern minorities, how come you denied them of their much desired COR Region referendum which the Independence Constitution clearly made provision for and which the people of Midwest invoked to get their own separate region as Western minorities?
Story! What was the evidence if I may ask? Or you mean that it was Balewa who instigated you Igbos to deny them COR referendum that warrantied them to start seeking secession? It seems you don't even know that Isaac Boro's secession movement started in 1965 i.e. while Balewa was still in power. Could Balewa have also been the one instigating Boro to start making moves for breakaway right under his own government? In addition, Southern Cameroonians also voted to leave Nigeria as early as 1961 due to the oppressive Igbo government of the region. I guess Balewa instigated them too. You are indeed a comedian.

Can't you see you have just contradicted yourself above? How could he be wanting an Ijaw-only Niger Delta and at the same time be accused of trying to co-opt other tribes into it? His Niger Delta map boundaries circumscribed only Ijaws. He was not like Kanu who was busy insulting Niger Deltans as saboteurs and at the same time including them in Biafra maps.

Common sense dictated that he was killed by retreating Biafran soldiers who were feeling bad about his justified role in the crushing of Biafra. Twist it and wind it with any strange narrative you can, nobody kills his own benefactor except Igbos. Ifeajuna killing of Maimalari says it all.

So by your sense of judgement, it is opportunistic for someone to do anything possible in rejecting to be part of a proposed country into which he and his people were being forcefully included without any due consultation. So Saro Wiwa's fight against the inclusion of his own Ogoniland in Biafra was an opportunistic activity? Your arguments sometimes amaze me. If we are to follow your line of reasoning, then Nnamdi Kanu is as well an opportunist for fighting against the alleged forceful retention of Igbos in Nigeria by Fulanis. Can't you see that you are just funny through and through?

Another funny line again. Without prejudice to the fact that the Supreme Court has posthumously exonerated Saro Wiwa of the bolded above, if we are to even assume but not concede that it really so happened, then why have you Igbo been mocking Saro Wiwa's murder in a manner that suggests that he got killed by the Northerners as a form of Karma for 'betraying' you Igbos in the war rather than for being punished for ordering those alleged murders of his own Ogoni brothers? See your illogicality again?
How could he have reached out to Igbos for help when he was about being killed by a military junta which was enjoying the support of key and prominent Igbo figures like Uche Chukwumerijie and Arthur Nzeribe? Do you even read what you write at all? How did he reach out to Igbos when he was in the tight custody of the federal military government's detention throughout his trial. Was he ever granted bail to enable him walk out of detention to consult with Igbos about any help? You seem not to know what it means to be on trial for treason under a military government.
What you pretend not to understand is that If Ironsi had not kick started the whole process of tampering with the independence Constitution in the first instance, there wouldn't have been any decree for Gowon to start repealing and then stopping halfway because of Ojukwu's intransigence.

Imagine that a thief removed the roof of your house to gain access to rob you at night, and then at daybreak you invited a carpenter to repair it, but before he could finish the repairs a heavy rain fell and the wind that accompanied the rain blew away your C of O to an unknown destination, destroyed your bed and other belonging while the water from the rain caused a heavy flood inside your house and the house collapsed completely on account of that. Who between the carpenter and the thief would you blame for the total loss of your house and certificate of occupancy? Note that in this analogy, Ironsi is the thief who broke into your house while Gowon is the carpenter that came for repairs, and Ojukwu's Aburi Accord push (an illegality in itself) was the rain and wind that did the final total destruction.

On the issue of the 66 coup we have thrashed it before on a previous comment and i finished you inside out. Oga go and rest your plan tp spread hate in this forum. Aburi accord was not an illegality something that Gowon himself signed you call that an illegality. Bros go and rest abeg this will not work. Gowon carpenter that came for repairs whereas his policy of state creation and centralized federal allocation is what has killed Nigeria and not Ironsi's decree that was since repealed by the same Gowon, so who os the thief here. Bros stop fooling your self abeg go and rest
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 10, 2021
Deadlytruth:

English speaking Cameroon didn't leave because of an mistreatment get that into your skull. The real reason for them voting to be with Cameroon was as a result of the political rivalry between two stalwarts there by name Endeley and Foncha. Endeley was pro NCNC he was even educated at Govt college Umuahia and worked in Lagos. Foncha was more popular with Ahijo government of Cameroon and he felt he would be more powerful in Cameroon that in Nigeria where he would be a minority against other tribes.
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 10, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Another lie from you on Adaka Boro's rise in UNN was opposed by igbos student is very false and malicious a school with 90% igbo population to oppose you means you will lose. bros show me evidence that igbo students opposed Adaka Boro as SUG leader in UNN. This was how you said Zik moved NCNC's Hq to Enugu in one thread and i asked you to show evidence up till now no response from you. Oga we know our history very well stop tryong to spread lies here because i will tackle you inside out.
Go and read memoirs by Owonaro Kennedy one of Adaka Boro's men. He stated explicitly that Adaka Boro stated that he wanted a niger delta republic for Ijaws only when they started their revolt from Yenegoa province of old Eastern Region. Again stop tagging people who have facts supporting their superior argument against you as IPOB.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS / Governors Fayemi, Makinde, Sanwo-Olu At Funke Olakunrin’s Burial (Photo) / 97 Killed In Boko Haram’s Fresh Attacks In Borno Mosque.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.