Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) (53416 Views)

Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by Stanleyville(m): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin

Maybe she dey do rag day
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by simhosting: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nawa
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by frankson1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Shellsploit:
Someone will say she has been used by Yahoo boys shocked

The person might be very correct.
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by Okoyouth: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Poor picture
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by frankson1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
Na so mad person Dey behave ni? This one madness Dey organized oo Dey spread cloth

I know of a mentally unstable lady who makes up, combs her hair, and clean the compost bin area where she stays. Besides, she's still fresh and I think she can recover if attended to immediately undecided undecided undecided wait o o....it might be yahoo things
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by Dahunsipaul(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
frankson1:

I know of a mentally unstable lady who makes up, combs her hair, and clean the compost bin area where she stays. Besides, she's still fresh and I think she can recover if attended to immediately undecided undecided undecided wait o o....it might be yahoo things

Chai Omo mad oo lol yahoo things

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by ikorodureporta: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Cult things.. red+black combo
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by olamoses75(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Shellsploit:
how did you know what I wanted to say?
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by drightguy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
It could be as a result of a first time intake of hard drug and out of fear the boy dropped her off and drove off.

To know how these girls behave with a cup of drink, you will be afraid not to give them even water.

What do I know self? cheesy
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by sonsomegrigbo: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Shellsploit:

No, na Gmail boys use am!

Ọmọdé o moogun on pe lefo
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by Dagger111(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Her kpekus go dey hot by now cos those boys are not smiling. They can lash anything under a lady.
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by bejeria101(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Shellsploit:

You said it
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by Harlarty01: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Shellsploit:
Not so, current situation in the country can turn anybody into something else if proper measure is not taking.
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
She could b high on something. Real madness will make u naked
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by lasisi69(f): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
post=103400660:
What a world !! shocked

[/color], (Sisi Yewande) came across this post now, and all she could muttered was [color=#990000]'Ikunle oooo'.
Whatever that means....

We asked for the meaning,
She refused to tell us the meaning o,
(People play too much at dem MANNA sha!)

Make somebody help us with the translation abegii.

Our darling Lasisi69.
Lol cheesy.
You will soon join us @Dem MANNA.

This girl matter na end times tins o, no be so ?
Lol cheesy... I was thinking it was actually a skit but, I may be wrong though !!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by Ramsinuah: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
KarnellAbra:
Do you bet on football matches? Visit the link on my signature to get information on how to never lose another football bet again.

GUYZ FLEE FROM THIS SITE
REAL FIXED MATCHES .NET
A FRIEND NEGOTIAED HIS FEE AND PAID 100£ VIA BITCOIN..ONLY FOR HIM TO DENY AGREEING TO SUCH FEE...AND NEVER RESPONDED AGAIN...NO REFUND NO GAME.
A NAIJA GUY CLAIMING FOREIGN...U WILL MEET UR DOOM.

THE ONLY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION IS EMAIL...ITS A ONE CHANCE tongue

Needs to be banned...admin
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by Olatemiseeni24: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
I can't date broke guy
See what u have caused to urself
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
The problem with girls of this general is obsession of sex and materialism
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by errigdee: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Na only God go fit reason your matter
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by Techguy96(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Maxcollins042:
Many will be quick to shift the cause of her insanity to yahoo boys. The biting hardship in this country these days is enough to make her mentally unhinged.

I pray that her family and friends find her unharmed.
She might be suffering from untreated typhoid fever or untreated syphilis infection, when u are infected with such sickness for a long time n I don't treat it, madness is usually the end result, same with high fever, and cerebral malaria.

This thing is quite common in Nigeria but slot of people will just assume it's spiritual problem.
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 06, 2021
Pierocash:
Yahoo boys have hit jackpot with this one's destiny
No be everything be yahoo boys. People are mentally ill.
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by hopexter(m): 12:21am On Jul 06, 2021
lasisi69:
Weed cheesy

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by Vireani79: 1:31am On Jul 06, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
God keep your children

Let the children stay one place if they want God to keep them
They should not be greedy
If they do all this
God will keep them
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by peculiar2233: 2:12am On Jul 06, 2021
Wahala wey dey dis country self fit make person kolo if no be for grace of God.
U will get over it by God's grace
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by Bunmhi(f): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2021
Ehya
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) by Godbless3(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2021
Maxcollins042:
Many will be quick to shift the cause of her insanity to yahoo boys. The biting hardship in this country these days is enough to make her mentally unhinged.

I pray that her family and friends find her unharmed.

Thats because mental illness doesn't occur overnight but gradually but in nigeria, a person can go out in the night and returning in the morning and started behaving like a ten years mad person.
At that point, there is another meaning to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Using 12.5kg Cylinders As Camp Gas - Nigerians Warned / Coronavirus: Man Washes His Mouth With Hand-Sanitizer (Photo, Video) / 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.