Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (2309 Views)

Rema Was Scammed By Brisk Capital Investment / Monex.ng Is A SCAM!!! Be Aware. / How Would You React If You Coincidentally Meet Someone who Scammed You?.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Graciia: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: . by lifenija: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2021
u better ignore all this new site popping up dey just come eat n waka come back with new name.

nah there people go still come here talk better bout them

2 Likes

Re: . by Graciia: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
DYOR
Re: . by skillmyman(m): 4:58am On Jul 17, 2021
monex
Re: . by skillmyman(m): 5:13am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: . by Prettysewy247: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
I paid an amount of 50000 naira to MonEx.ng to buy 100$. Unfortunately, they have refused to credit my neteller account as agreed. MonEx.ng is a scam site.
Graciia:
If you've ever transacted on the platform Monex.ng and got scammed, send a review with images as proof.

Graciia:
If you've ever transacted on the platform Monex.ng and got scammed, send a review with images as proof.

gracilia

Re: . by Prettysewy247: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
I paid 50000 to MonEx.ng to credit my neteller account with 100$ on 22 of August 2021. But they have refused to credit my account. They are scam run from them .love
Prettysewy247:
I paid an amount of 50000 naira to MonEx.ng to buy 100$. Unfortunately, they have refused to credit my neteller account as agreed. MonEx.ng is a scam site.gracilia

Re: . by youngsmith01: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2021
MONEX.NG is indeed a scam which is sad because i have used them in the past (few years ago) and i had no issue. This would mean its a relatively new development. I deposited 47000 naira for 97$ paypal and i have not been funded nor my money returned. The worst part is they dont reply whatsapp, their phone number is switched off and once i started asking for my refund on the live chat they stopped replying to my messages. They asked for my account a few days ago and never responded to followup messages.. It is pointless asking for my account as they already had it. I however provided it without any response for them acknowledging it nor providing a refund.... I guess they scam alot of people by delaying till some give up on the cash quietly... But i will ensure i expose them on every platform that there is... The customer service is a complete disappointment and disgrace to say the least and most likely the site is now a total scam. Please Avoid them.. and lets seek ways to ensure they are brought to book.

Re: . by ARFON: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2021
youngsmith01:
MONEX.NG is indeed a scam which is sad because i have used them in the past (few years ago) and i had no issue. This would mean its a relatively new development. I deposited 47000 naira for 97$ paypal and i have not been funded nor my money returned. The worst part is they dont reply whatsapp, their phone number is switched off and once i started asking for my refund on the live chat they stopped replying to my messages. They asked for my account a few days ago and never responded to followup messages.. It is pointless asking for my account as they already had it. I however provided it without any response for them acknowledging it nor providing a refund.... I guess they scam alot of people by delaying till some give up on the cash quietly... But i will ensure i expose them on every platform that there is... The customer service is a complete disappointment and disgrace to say the least and most likely the site is now a total scam. Please Avoid them.. and lets seek ways to ensure they are brought to book.
they are know to be like that since... Incase u still need PayPal funds whatsapp me +1 808 4944221
Re: . by Prettysewy247: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2021
MonEx.ng has finally refunded my 50000 naira after I wrote here, and also mounted much pressure on them. I got the alert yesterday.

Prettysewy247:
I paid 50000 to MonEx.ng to credit my neteller account with 100$ on 22 of August 2021. But they have refused to credit my account. They are scam run from them .love
Re: . by BaneV3: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
i just fell victim to this guys ohh .. 29th september 2021 and up till they have not payed me back my money
Prettysewy247:
Re: . by BaneV3: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
see my conversation ohh..
BaneV3:
i just fell victim to this guys ohh .. 29th september 2021 and up till they have not payed me back my money

Re: . by BaneV3: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
i should have known the mtn line always switched off I finally got him around 5: 30pm on 28 September 2021. He said it’s a matter of minutes to fund the account
Re: . by BaneV3: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
see all the whatapp charts abeg
BaneV3:
i should have known the mtn line always switched off I finally got him around 5: 30pm on 28 September 2021. He said it’s a matter of minutes to fund the account
Re: . by BaneV3: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
haba ?
BaneV3:
see all the whatapp charts abeg

Re: . by BaneV3: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
continuation ohh...
BaneV3:
haba ?

Re: . by BaneV3: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
see what he is saying
BaneV3:
continuation ohh...

Re: . by BaneV3: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
as of 17th october 2021 he or them have not refunded my money, What annoyed me the most after 18 day of lies was that after all he had REFUNDED 6 MILLION. I TAKE THAT AS AN INSULT. Look closely REFUNDED DID NOT MEAN FUNDED OHHH…. E BE LIKE THIS GUY DON SCAM ME OHHH….
BaneV3:
see what he is saying
Re: . by BaneV3: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
I wish I have seen this earlier still no refund 17th October 2021
BaneV3:
Re: . by GabrielOdok: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
It almost feels pointless adding to this thread but we must not give up the fight to bring scammers to book. I wish I read this before transacting with them. I sent 1.7m to monex.ng for Skrill which he never sent and after much quarrelling, refunded part of the money and refused to pay the 196k balance till today. He even blocked me on Whatsapp (just imagine blocking me that he is owing). I will chronicle everything of our 3months overextended business with details and time stamp and after that I will be assembling a team of interested people to;

1. Launch a social media campaign against monex.ng publicizing as a scam site.

2. File an official complaint with the Police and EFCC for cyberfraud.

3. Ensure that their name is taken off any web post that designates them as sellers of e-currency (because that is where they get new victims, like I was gotten)

4. See if it is possible to take down their website.

I will stop here for now, let take sometime to organize the evidence to post here.

BaneV3:

1 Like

Re: . by BaneV3: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2021
Friday 22 October 2021 6:55 am, no refund/no part payment on transaction made since Wednesday 29th September 2021. I think a legal case should be taken against them. It's me today it could be you tomorrow. All they do on their website is simple "update their rates" so you think the website is active. They no longer respond to me on whatspp. BE WARNED !!!
Re: . by charleskay(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
I have also fall for this scam! I have the picture of the idiot.
Sent him 1,209,000 since Nov 3, 2021. No Skrill i paid for no naira!
Please if anyone know the location of this guy i will more than grateful.
Re: . by Cr0nus1: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
charleskay:
I have also fall for this scam! I have the picture of the idiot.
Sent him 1,209,000 since Nov 3, 2021. No Skrill i paid for no naira!
Please if anyone know the location of this guy i will more than grateful.
u know his a harden criminal, teach him a lesson
Plugex is a scammer beware +2349132884185
Re: . by charleskay(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2021
#MonexSCAM

Please guys this guy is still holding my money! This is the 4th Week.
If anyone have idea of his location will be well compensated.

Please Pass his Picture,

The devil using this guy will soon have him caught!
Re: . by samujoseph(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
GabrielOdok:
It almost feels pointless adding to this thread but we must not give up the fight to bring scammers to book. I wish I read this before transacting with them. I sent 1.7m to monex.ng for Skrill which he never sent and after much quarrelling, refunded part of the money and refused to pay the 196k balance till today. He even blocked me on Whatsapp (just imagine blocking me that he is owing). I will chronicle everything of our 3months overextended business with details and time stamp and after that I will be assembling a team of interested people to;

1. Launch a social media campaign against monex.ng publicizing as a scam site.

2. File an official complaint with the Police and EFCC for cyberfraud.

3. Ensure that their name is taken off any web post that designates them as sellers of e-currency (because that is where they get new victims, like I was gotten)

4. See if it is possible to take down their website.

I will stop here for now, let take sometime to organize the evidence to post here.

I completely agree with you on this. I paid the sum
Of 900k to get Skrill, part was refunded and till date the rest haven’t it’s been 5 months now. How can we partner on this and bring them to book! Lest they scam other unsuspecting Nigerians

1 Like

Re: . by charleskay(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2021
I will be more than glad to partner with you. The first is to get his account put on hold and then his BVN will be tracked across all bank(according to the lawyer I sought)
samujoseph:

I completely agree with you on this. I paid the sum
Of 900k to get Skrill, part was refunded and till date the rest haven’t it’s been 5 months now. How can we partner on this and bring them to book! Lest they scam other unsuspecting Nigerians

1 Like

Re: . by samujoseph(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2021
charleskay:
I will be more than glad to partner with you. The first is to get his account put on hold and then his BVN will be tracked across all bank(according to the lawyer I sought)

Alright I have his account details, I’d speak with my lawyer today for him to commence the process. I’d give you Heads up as to the progress made
Re: . by ToritsePrecious: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Monex is a scam, I just got scammed of 260000 on the 27th of Nov, up until now I have still not heard anything from them, they stop replying my messages and they are ignoring my calls too, Does anyone know how I can get my money back Please help,?Thank you

1 Share

Re: . by BaneV3: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Good afternoon all affected (unfortunately) by monex pls were any of u refunded. Mine has been since September that's 4 months now today date 12 th December 2021 still No refund
Re: . by ActiveFx: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) / Prostitutes Running As Nigeria Policemen Pursues Them " Prostitution Must Stop" / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Kidnapper Gets Caught With Two Ladies He Poisoned And Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.