Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara (46875 Views)

Cut-off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-east, 139 For Anambra, 2 For Zam / Unity Schools: Cut-off Mark For Anambra Is 139 While Yobe Is 2, Zamfara 4, why? / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by MI6Surveillance: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2021
aribisala0:

Lwas not good enough to win the Nobel Prize

See how your envy, bitterness and frustration moved you from the subject of this thread to another thing altogether. My dear you sux, I swear

Anambra is 39, SE is 34 and rest of Nigeria are lower, that's just your biggest headache since this thread started. I spit on you cheesy
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by MI6Surveillance: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2021
aribisala0:
So Anambra has the highest enrlment?

Yes, Anambra has the highest enrollment compare to your state. If you doubt it, then prove me wrong with verifiable data
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by aribisala0(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

Yes, Anambra has the highest enrollment compare to your state. If you doubt it, then prove me wrong with verifiable data

Again you reveal you weak education

He who asserts must prove. The onus is on you.

Imagine saying I saw a green man with wings if you doubt it prove me wrong

That is a fundamental principle of logic
You claim
Anambra has the highest enrolment. Prove it
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by aribisala0(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Oga sit down, it means that Soyinka didn't affect humanity in a positive way except for being the brain behind students secret cultism

Unlike Achebe that has affected humanity with his works.

Compare and contrast

Achebe was not good enough to win the Nobel Prize
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by MI6Surveillance: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2021
aribisala0:

Achebe was not good enough to win the Nobel Prize

But his book got got all over the world via over 50 languages, whereas no one knows just one book of Soyinka outside southwest. Shame cheesy

Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by Maski87: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2021
This is fake news cut off is the same for everyone
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by MI6Surveillance: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2021
The burden is on you to prove that it is just demand/supply that rules unity schools.

Again, Anambra has far better enrollment compare to your state. Prove me wrong

aribisala0:

Again you reveal you weak education

He who asserts must prove. The onus is on you.

Imagine saying I saw a green man with wings if you doubt it prove me wrong

That is a fundamental principle of logic
You claim
Anambra has the highest enrolment. Prove it
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by aribisala0(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
The burden is on you to prove that it is just demand/supply that rules unity schools.

Again, Anambra has far better enrollment compare to your state. Prove me wrong

That is my opinion I do not assert it as a fact

YOU claim Anambra has the highest enrolment .Can you back that up
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by aribisala0(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

But his book got got all over the world via over 50 languages, whereas no one knows just one book of Soyinka outside southwest. Shame cheesy
He did not win the Nobel Prize in the southwest.
Wole Soyinka was not just a cheap storyteller he is a playwright of international acclaim
His plays have been performed at the National Theatre in London
He won GOLD while Achebe won Bronze.

Not good enough
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by samwillyco1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

ONE NIGERIA IS A SCAM

grin grin grin grin
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by MI6Surveillance: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
aribisala0:
He did not win the Nobel Prize in the southwest.
Wole Soyinka was not just a cheap storyteller he is a playwright of international acclaim
His plays have been performed at the National Theatre in LondonHe won GOLD while Achebe won Bronze.Not good enough

Soyinka is a local champion.

Achebe is known all over the world via his works as the father of modern African literature.

Let that stick in your big bald head

Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by MI6Surveillance: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
aribisala0:

That is my opinion I do not assert it as a fact
YOU claim Anambra has the highest enrolment .Can you back that up

That's your opinion because you said that there are more people of your state in private schools other than unity schools.

Also you said Anambra is not the the best, now prove it too.

Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by aribisala0(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

That's your opinion because you said that there are more people of your state in private schools other than unity schools.

Also you said Anambra is not the the best, now prove it too.
You are childish and a liar
Did I mention My state at anytime?
Changing the subject to divert attention from your ridiculous claims.

Show us evidence to back up you silly claims

One Gold medal is worth a million silver
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by Shattuck(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
The guy who scores four will get in after secondary school he scores 30 in jamb and gets into the university while his counterpart with 200 and above can't get in, after graduation he gets a job in the federal govt and then becomes a minister, this is why Nigeria keeps failing.
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by MI6Surveillance: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
aribisala0:
You are childish and a liar
Did I mention My state at anytime?
Changing the subject to divert attention from your ridiculous claims.Show us evidence to back up you silly claims

Because you have been on this thread crying about how demand is what drives unity schools.

You are the one changing the subject. From unity schools to Soyinka.

This is my back up Anambra is the best, prove me wrong with your own state's performance in education

Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by NacoAba: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
CAUSE FOR DEEP REFLECTION

“Currently, We Have Two Sets Of Laws In Nigeria - Senator Abaribe
We have the law for the North and the law for the South.
In the North, terrorists are called bandits, government negotiate with them and pay them huge amount of money for their terrorism.
In the South, unarmed freedom fighters are called terrorists, government arrest them and even kill them at will.
In the North, police don’t arrest criminals or extort motorists.
In the South, police arrest innocent citizens and extort motorists.
In the North, Islamic police (Hisbah) arrest Nigerian police for drinking alcohol.
In the South, police arrest vigilantes that drink alcohol and label them criminals.
In the North, Northern youths can kill innocent Southerners and no one will arrest them.
In the South, Southern youths get arrested for attacking armed Fulani herdsmen.
How will people believe in One Nigeria with these treatments?

.....Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Calamity Fulani Terrorist Federal Government
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by gforce5: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
The irony of this statement…… I will not say what's on my mind so that the silly mods will ban me.
EraseTheDot:
After school hours, northern students go to farms, cultivate, harvest and send food down south to feed while the southern students lazy around in yahoo, cultism & sex.

- erase the dot
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by lexander(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Stop talking thrash.
I'm Igbo.
I did my JSS class at Ado-Ekiti, once in a week we normally go to the school farm do some cultivation.

My SS class was at Yola Adamawa state, all through my senior secondary school days, we never for once raised a hoe.

Both are government owned schools.
Baptist Comprehensive High School, Ado-Ekiti.
Government Day Secondary School, Doubeli.

Yorubas are better Farmers than the Hausa-Fulani man.
Just one question the food been sent to other regions by the North is it free?? We're paying for it so why are some people complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by Zionman24: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Northern Nigerian agenda.
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by Posh2018: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
hokafor:
What that means is that the brain of an average northener is like that of a chimpanzee compare to that of an average southerner. A chimp and human beings can never be the same in intems of intellectual reasonings

The last time I checked the SE voted overwhelmingly for Atiku a Northerner more than Moghalu a fellow SE. Some people brain less than a Chimp

1 Like

Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by Igeri: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Even the educated southerner couldn't spell Julius malema.

We are seeing the real quota system.

Lol

Your ability to spell that name correctly does not in anyway makes you educated either. Truth remains that good brains are being wasted in the North. Don't justify it please.
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by Joshbull: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
If this is true which I’m already 90% sure it is due to the track records. Then this is just one of the reasons why some people are of the opinion that Nigeria as an entity shouldn’t be forced to be together. I don’t blame those who want the country to split. Imagine such disparity, they eventually chun out dimwits whose Iq is just at per with that of a cow and these will be the people to make laws and govern a country in future.
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by perdollar(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
When them begin see Okoro Emenike, Zamfara state, muric go say 'them no tell una'
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by Moxil(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
I will continue to swear for whoever say Nigeria is one...which Nigeria is one... bleeped up country, useless people in the north, useless leaders
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by Tecno66: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
festacman:
The DOT states are not doing badly at all.

Many people misunderstand the plight of poor Northern children in this cut-off point show of shame. The reality is that while Northern elite send their children to top-drawer private schools, these young poorly educated cut-off-point victims never make it at SSCE and UME. They generally drop out, doing odd jobs and many becoming drug addicts. The young people who use quota system to secure plum jobs are still children of the elite. Head or tail the rich and influential win.
Dont be surprised to realise that what it takes to score A in SSCE is lower in the north than in the south.
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by deji17: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
They are back regurgitating these lies. No credible source of the news.
Sahara gutters is no credible source.
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by festacman(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tecno66:
Dont be surprised to realise that what it takes to score A in SSCE is lower in the north than in the south.

SSCE is conducted by regional body WAEC. So, the standard is the same.
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by Tecno66: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
festacman:

SSCE is conducted by regional body WAEC. So, the standard is the same.
Wetin you say make I talk? Without quota system, the north will be left behind. So If we can lower the bar to carry the north along for admission purposes, why are they refusing to allow federal character to carry everyone along? Buhari matter just tire me.

1 Like

Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by Fahdiga(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
authority2006:

Just say you don't want them to be given admission. Understanding is very essential, not this emotion all the time.
Even with that 2 as cut off mark, how many of them really sat for the exams and how many of them you will see in the school at the end of the exercise? No be the same southerners go still full everywhere? So, why ranting over nothing?
Wisdom is an asset.
Wisdom is an asset indeed. Mr wisdom which region occupies almost all the juicy positions in the country and are they better qualified educationally to be there more than others
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by Fahdiga(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

How did you let that happen.

how can illiterate rule educated? How ?? How!!
Ask the southerners

1 Like

Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by Dustan1: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
The country tire person
Re: Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara by Royal55: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Also, Sokoto has 9 for males and 13 for females; Zamfara has 4 marks for males and 2 for females.

This is FATALITY!!

FINISH me!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner / Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US / ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.