Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) (33141 Views)

Patrice Evra Dresses As A Woman, Dances To Nigerian Song / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Well, everyone except Denmark sails through effortlessly

Or Are we expecting a major shocker
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by whela(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Chill
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2021
Baba is just enjoy retirement... this guy that never laugh on the pitch I no know he can be this friendly and jovial

Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by rave295: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2021
Italy for the Win

Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Finally the cup is coming home

If you here gbim....na Italy or Spain angry angry

Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by IamGreen1(f): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2021
paulolee:
its between Italy or spain..
England cnt beat spain or Italy in d finals....mk dm pass denmark first

Spain ke, they won't deserve it please

Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Agbebakun22: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..evra that year for man u...evra bus stop...
Nor be now way man u....don turn Ngonzi united
For me sha.....Anybody can grab the trophy as far as Portugal and penaldo is already kicked out of the tournament

It gives me joy and orgasm.....am Cummin

Go go lione Messi.. we can do this....thank God Chile is out already

That Chile is a pain in the ass....I will celebrate with enough bottles and weed after Lionel grab this copa America.....enough celebration for me

Make they beat Brazil first
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Classic1(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Italy will win this EURO2020 Cup.

Mark it!!
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Bolivap: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Ohh
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2021
paulolee:
[s]England cnt beat spain or Italy in d finals[/s]....mk dm pass denmark first

England is the most complete team left in the competition with the embarrassing exit of France... England can and should beat Spain or Italy well!

Then again, anything can happen in football... The Danes can get the upper hand tomorrow and go on to win the competition.

Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Basicend: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2021
paulolee:

Nothing special about spain, England will beat them. It is only Italy that I can't say.

Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2021
This Patrice Evans is a confirmed clown and a jester for saying that the last time England won a silveware the dinasaurs were alive is a real gbasgbos. We pray England can win this trophy but we still have Italy and Spain around.
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
For me sha.....Anybody can grab the trophy as far as Portugal and penaldo is already kicked out of the tournament

That Chile is a pain in the ass....I will celebrate with enough bottles and weed after Lionel grab this copa America.....enough celebration for me
For ur dream,Brazil get d cup
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2021
See beta mackerel....... cheesy
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Evra u say wetin

Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by tradepunter: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

This guy be warned angry angry angry
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Kingcalls: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

U prayed for Ronaldo's downfall that is not competing with Lionel in the same competition...but u want messi to succeed... u are part of the reason y he has failed internationally
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2021
IF YOU MEET ITALY ON THE FINALS YOU'LL KNOW THAT FOOTBALL IS A DIFFERENT BALLGAME . :-
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Akalia(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2021
paulolee:
It is rather between Italy and England. England has not conceded a goal in the tournament and they are sharp going forward to score. Italy on the other hand is basking in the europhia of 10 match unbeaten run or should I say 10 winning streaks.
Both teams are exceptional compared to other teams in this tournament.
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2021
D only reason I won't be backing England is because of their press... Dem fit make mouth... D day villarreal dealt with man utd come see quietness for sky sports studio... I jst dey laugh
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Regex: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Finally the cup is coming home

Which home?
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by cyprex: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
Wetin Concern me
my trouble be say, Mexico wire our homebased Eagles silly
cool cool cool
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by paulolee(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Akalia:
It is rather between Italy and England. England has not conceded a goal in the tournament and they are sharp going forward to score. Italy on the other hand is basking in the europhia of 10 match unbeaten run or should I say 10 winning streaks.
Both teams are exceptional compared to other teams in this tournament.
its funny how u write of spain completely...till den sha
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Una remain 4
Una Dey hold fish say cup Dey come home
See this one
Las las na snake u go hold say the cup no come Ouse
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by fuke(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Samirana360:
55years? Home of football .... nawaooo

England always has issues in continental and world tournaments due to appointment of incapable coaches,
With Southgate, England may very well win this if they do not flop at the last minute.

Meanwhile, sooner or later you will get this book to hold your health in your hands.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QW5PFH8

Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2021
paulolee:
England cnt beat spain or Italy in d finals....mk dm pass this stubborn Denmark first
if you follow denmark right from the euros qualifiers, u wont write them off that easily.
for d records, dey defeated England at home just last October d last time dey met..

Harry kane loves to score Leicester city.

And who is Denmark's goalkeeper again?
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by Darkblood: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by 77star: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
cyprex:
Wetin Concern me
my trouble be say, Mexico wire our homebased Eagles silly
cool cool cool
Re: Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fish and chips grin

Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer / Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial