Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here (63515 Views)

The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by bigdammyj: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Noted
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by olatade(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thug in uniform
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by rollywise(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Who told you there's law in this country

correctyourself:
If he kills someone government and everyone will deny him because nobody ask him to kill as nobody has right to ask him to kill. By law he would also be killed if such happened, Simple.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by acherj: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
The clock is ticking.

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by erubati: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Teeboy15:
lipsrsealed

Take your threat to Borno where another governor has been installed/appointed and leave innocent people wearing harmless branded T-shirts alone.

Government of misplaced priorities.
Am not bothered by the comment u make relating to the topic.i am more bothered about the disrespect to the man in the picture u put up there.be reasonable and respect the dead for goodness sake
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Emilokoiyawon: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
The policeman is following in the footsteps of the terrorist-in-chief Mohammed Buhari

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by chukwuibuipob: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
sad Dey should redeploy the lunatic to Maiduguri undecided to go display his bravery

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by correctyourself(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
rollywise:
Who told you there's law in this country

Over to you, tell me.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by ijayebonyi(f): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
He is a bloody police man
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
This Sowore guy don forget him family for New York.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Funny enough he will be a northern police officer....they detest any criticism against this government as if what everyone is passing through is ok. Too many bad policies and unequal treatment which does not go well for national unity.I wonder if they think power last forever. They have not learnt from late Abacha era.

I wish they will start killing some of these bad officers again

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by aspabay(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
This agbayas no dey tire. They will do everything for grants. Shameless people. I just pity the gullible youths following them.

Do they even have any regular job, abi activist is now paying better than regular hardwork.

Buhari must go, go where?

You want to forcefully eject a democratically elected president?

Two months to election now, they will start printing posters instead of doing the ground work now.

I blame the media and no that's giving these miscreants a voice.

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Cossybob(m): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
temitope27:
I like this sowore, the guy is stubborn radical

You are welcome cheesy
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by aspabay(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sowore is already cursed.

Take your protest to wherever but not the church.

You will never see Muslims do such in a Mosque.

But you choose to desecrate the house of God. You are cursed already.

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by yinkeys(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
temitope27:
I like this sowore, the guy stubborn
As in very very
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by yinkeys(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
TripleOh7:
This Sowore guy don forget him family for New York.
I think his bail conditions include not leaving Abuja
Same way MLK & Malcom X sacrificed for African Americans rights they’re enjoying today.
It’s his choice I guess since no one is willing to be the face of the people

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by tobatele(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Does it mean that these people in black uniforms don't feel what we are feeling?

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Is it not this same sowore guy, that campaign for buhari into power. Why are most nigerians this confused.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Gorillabrain: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
vedaxcool:
No context nothing just the 10k paid to the author of this bullcrap to put this rubbish out there.

As you type bullcrap.. Must you comment on bullcrap post? To slap you they hungry me..
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by caniva(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please share for those eligible to apply

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Yankee101: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
You help campaign buhari must rule, now na buhari must go.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Realdeals(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wherever there is a fight for Justice, you will see Sowore, he is a man.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by ednut1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sowore the fake activist.

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by VillagePipu: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Give us his name and force number let us make him popular. Someone is fighting for your children's future and you want to kill him.
Foolish policeman, if you die today, they will bleep your wife mercilessly before giving her your entitlements. If you manage to survive till retirement, you will beg before you get gratuity and pension.

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by AdTimmy: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Was just about to post this meme of the useless people in black that can call white black in daylight
tutudesz:

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by VillagePipu: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
ednut1:
Sowore the fake activist.

What is your own father known for? You idiots just jump online and type as if you are cursed.

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by VillagePipu: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bouz:
Is it not this same sowore guy, that campaign for buhari into power. Why are most nigerians this confused.

Show us a single place where Sowore campaigned for Buhari. If you don't, you will end up miserable.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by VillagePipu: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
aspabay:
Sowore is already cursed.

Take your protest to wherever but not the church.

You will never see Muslims do such in a Mosque.

But you choose to desecrate the house of God. You are cursed already.

House of God built with Dangote cement. grin
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by tutudesz: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
AdTimmy:
Was just about to post this meme of the useless people in black that can call white black in daylight
Black to white near O! More like black to green
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Coly2012(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
There was a country
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by zeyheed(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
correctyourself:
If he kills someone government and everyone will deny him because nobody ask him to kill as nobody has right to ask him to kill. By law he would also be killed if such happened, Simple.
Which country r u from?

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / Difference Between Street Light Abroad And Nigeria(lagos)