Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here (63527 Views)

The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by aspabay(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2021
KanuSE:

Did I grab you by your dirty balls? grin

All of una go learn sense by force. cool

Didn't even notice your username before engaging you.

It'sreally a waste of time , go back to your lord mad master Kanu
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by KanuSE: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2021
aspabay:

Lol cheesy
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by KanuSE: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2021
aspabay:

Didn't even notice your username before engaging you.

It'sreally a waste of time , go back to your lord mad master Kanu

What has Kanu got to do with reason/fact grin, I knew you're incoherent coz your comments exposed your folly. smiley
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by aspabay(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2021
KanuSE:

[s]What has Kanu got to do with reason/fact grin, I knew you're incoherent coz your comments exposed your folly. :[/s])

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2021
WHAT SOWORE AND HIS COHARTS ARE DOING IS UNNCESSARY.WE MUST FOCUS ON ELECTING A SOUTHERNER TO REPLACE BUHARI END OF TENURE. STOP THE MADNESS AND FOCUS ON GALVANIZING VOTES FOR THE SOUTH. angry
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by rollywise(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2021
Thanks my brother

Idiko1:

You could not be more correct with the above post. The poster you responded with the above question is a borderline fool.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by mike1994reds: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
berrystunn:
This guy convince too many people to vote Fulani- buhari into power 2015.

Fulani have been looking for power since babagida took office from them ...

Since then back to back ...but this yeye boy use Media propaganda to pull GJ out of office.

They brought this problem to us
How will I take this fake guy serious?
Shut the Bleep up, PDP gave Nigerians no other option than to look towards APC. They had 16yrs to help the country but didn't. Even the mad man on the street knew, Nigerians have to try something different, even though they turned out not to be what we thought, we still had to try something different, we had no option!
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by berrystunn(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
mike1994reds:

Shut the Bleep up, PDP gave Nigerians no other option than to look towards APC. They had 16yrs to help the country but didn't. Even the mad man on the street knew, Nigerians have to try something different, even though they turned out not to be what we thought, we still had to try something different, we had no option!

Yeye mugu after 4yrs you guys needed to try another 4yr right.?

Keep trying... Yeye yeye people.

You will quick to call on PDP then .
Now you don't have mouth to call on APC...
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by berrystunn(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

Tell us something we don't already know.

Then you where calling on PDP
Now you are so afraid of calling on APC..

You end up calling Nigeria...
The other yeye yeye mugu call on fulani.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by berrystunn(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Doyou2019:

This is stale jor. How old are you? I bet you're one of the Fulanis planted on this forum to continue to divide the South . Tell your principals, dummy, that they have been found out.
Sowore is many times bigger than anyone in your generation. No be your papa mate oo, and this has nothing to do with age. It's about substance!

Yeye yeye mugu.. did you say south ? The same south join forces with northerners to remove GJ ? Ok maybe there eyes opener nnamdi kanu have open there eyes to that direction.

Did you say Division? Same southern will not accept your CV because of qualifications. Yet same qualifications in the north is a leader of a group or manager in that same company in the north.

With all this issues in Nigeria, If buhari where to be a southern... Same southern will pull him out of office.

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kill somebody make we see na...

If your entire family, wife and children no go follow u enter grave that day.

Thunder fire u there!
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by laojuntasa: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2021
It is scary to think that people still believe that threatening with lethal force is an acceptable means to counter an argument. What is the point of freedom of speech if violence is going to be the response. I know freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences but violence should not be tolerated. Consequences should only come in the form of a counter argument.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by mike1994reds: 2:55am On Jul 27, 2021
berrystunn:

Yeye mugu after 4yrs you guys needed to try another 4yr right.?

Keep trying... Yeye yeye people.

You will quick to call on PDP then .
Now you don't have mouth to call on APC...

Fool, na you be mugu for thinking any other party had a chance to stop APC's re-election, thanks to PDP's playbook of rigging elections at various levels to consolidate power. Come 2023 APC will still retain power unless we have a true revolution in Nigeria to stump out both parties and liberate Nigeria.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by berrystunn(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2021
mike1994reds:

Fool, na you be mugu for thinking any other party had a chance to stop APC's re-election, thanks to PDP's playbook of rigging elections at various levels to consolidate power. Come 2023 APC will still retain power unless we have a true revolution in Nigeria to stump out both parties and liberate Nigeria.

Our dog is listening to you continue
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by mike1994reds: 2:35am On Jul 29, 2021
berrystunn:

Our dog is listening to you continue
Oh wow... so you be dog���, no vex I no know
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by berrystunn(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
mike1994reds:

Oh wow... so you be dog���, no vex I no know

Tah usu

Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard