Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

….... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ….... (2701 Views)

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

….... by Frelex: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: ….... by falcon01: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sometimes I wish I can post voice note in Nairaland

13 Likes

Re: ….... by Frelex: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
falcon01:
Sometimes I wish I can post voice note in Nairaland
pls am in tears. I need some one to talk to me. Am i the only person that sees it as wrong? I love her with my life. But this is just too much for me to take

1 Like

Re: ….... by akinreals: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Cover your face in shame op, for good 7 years, you have been fvcking someone child without any plan to marry her, thunder wey go fire you still dey sambisa forest dey prepare. Dat girl na idiot. U be real time waster. Mumu embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ….... by Dissap: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yo Hommie.
7 years? Buhari go come and go, and still rear cow for the remaining 3 years, and you're still fucking and unfucking person's pikin? And now u wan break up on top say e no inform u for the abortion plan? Damn!
Re: ….... by Frelex: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
If u dnt have anything to say, stop showing ur ignorance here pls. We started dating when in college, when we graduated she decided she is fuderring her education b4 marriage. She got admitted in university and now she is in her 400level. So, 3years in college plus over 4 years in the university due to luck down makes it over 7years.
Re: ….... by Frelex: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
akinreals:
Cover your face in shame op, for good 7 years, you have been fvcking someone child without any plan to marry her, thunder wey go fire you still dey sambisa forest dey prepare. Dat girl na idiot. U be real time waster. Mumu embarassed
If u dnt have anything to say, stop showing ur ignorance here pls. We started dating when in college, when we graduated she decided she is fuderring her education b4 marriage. She got admitted in university and now she is in her 400level. So, 3years in college plus over 4 years in the university due to luck down makes it over 7years.

2 Likes

Re: ….... by fati2001(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Frelex:
Good day nairalanders. Pls i have been dating my girlfriend for 7 years now. We had never made mistake of getting pregnant. But last month she said she dnt see her period and i told to be patient and she would see it.

On saturday she told me she was going for test and i agreed. Only for her to call me letter in the evening that the test was positive she was pregnant and she bought abortion pillz and aborted.

Nairalanders am really hurt and pained. Was she not soppose to seek my concent? Does she have right to abort without letting me know?

Am breaking up the relationship, but 1st, i need u guys advise and opinion.

Can u continue a relationship when ur gurl frnd abort without asking u 1st?

PLS IMPREGNATE HER AGAIN. LET'S SEE IF SHE WILL ABORT IT.

2 Likes

Re: ….... by fati2001(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Frelex:
pls am in tears. I need some one to talk to me. Am i the only person that sees it as wrong? I love her with my life. But this is just too much for me to take

u are in tears for what?

I'm confused.

1 Like

Re: ….... by Frelex: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sad
Re: ….... by Frelex: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
fati2001:

u are in tears for what?

I'm confused.
that am loosing the relationship i so much cherrish
Re: ….... by Richardjemedafe(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
This is not something to support or celebrate. She went behind your back and your child is now dead because of her unilateral decision. She may have the legal right to do that without your consent, but the moral right? No. That os very wrong of her.

Lasticlala amd seun am i wrong?

1 Like

Re: ….... by Lurabel: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
If it is a big deal to you that she made a decision like this without telling you then it seems you two have value systems that are different enough that a long-term relationship between you may not work. So probably the best thing to do is wrap it up now and find someone whose values more closely align with your own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ….... by adexpa(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nobody here will empathize with you. Did you asked her the reason for such decision?
I do not think leaving her is the solution cus you never know the status(maybe she had many abortions already) of the next one you gonna meet. Talk to her on her decision and find out the hidden things you never know.

1 Like

Re: ….... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies
7 years? Buhari go come and go and still rear cow for the remaining 3 years, and you're still fucking and unfucking person's pikin? And now u wan break up on top say e no inform u for the abortion plan? Damn!
My nigga. For the first time you're making a sane comment here cheesy
You deserve this and more my OG

Re: ….... by Lurabel: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
There is a belief that once the sex is done, what happens after that is up to the woman. After all, if she decides to have the baby that is 9 months of work on her body, and then 18 years of work with a child. Certainly the male can play a huge role in it, but If she doesn’t fully trust you, then you are just a question mark to her in this whole equation. And for her, it may be easier to assume you simply will not be there. So if she looks at it that way, her decision was based on that she doesn’t want to raise a child alone right now, or doesn’t want a child at all.

Basically you have to see it from her perspective. it’s probably hard to see it from her perspective because you are used to seeing it from yours. You know how trustworthy you are (or at least we all believe we are trustworthy). But if she’s only known you for a 7years, it’s hard for someone to have that much trust that the other person is sticking around for the next 20 years.

as for why she acted like it’s no big deal, consider that it may be very hard for her to cope with guilt, or the external pressures that are placed on her. Right now it might be easier to pretend that nothing happened. Over time, she will be able to process those feelings when she believes that its safe for her to do so. Let her feel supported by you. Be kind to her, and let her know That you are there if she needs to talk to someone. You will do your best to accept her decision, and help her in any way. Either that, or maybe she really doesn’t care. That is certainly a possibility.

if you are still stuck on the idea that you should have been included on this decision, try to understand that there will be some things in relationships that are outside of your control. The woman will not always want your input. For example, if she makes a big career move, she may just not care what you think. Or if she buys a new car, she may not ask you because it’s her money. She may view it the same way with kids—-she doesn’t want them because it’s her body. Try to process this reality and ask yourself at what point are you over-controlling and/or selfish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ….... by Angelacruz: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
7yrs of dating?? U have bin awarded wit a Bachelor of medicine.Congrats Dr
Re: ….... by Frelex: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
adexpa:
Nobody here will empathize with you. Did you asked her the reason for such decision?
I do not think leaving her is the solution cus you never know the status(maybe she had many abortions already) of the next one you gonna meet. Talk to her on her decision and find out the hidden things you never know.
Hmm!! Confused

Re: ….... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
she simply don't want to be a baby mama. so if u want a child from her or u luv her as u claim, den what stops u from marrying her?
Re: ….... by Benprince25: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dear op, its like u want to use d pregnancy to tie dis innocent girl down..
Honestly she doesn't see any future with u..dats y she can neva birth ur child...
Or maybe ure nt her level ... Just go nd get another gf already.... Nd stop wasting ur time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ….... by Mophor: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
Be grateful that she saved you from raising another mans child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ….... by arthorjnr(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Break up with her. This is a huge red flag. An abortion is a big deal that she should talk to you about even if she won't keep the foetus. The way she had the abortion decision swiftly reeks of experience. She isn't a newbie to that life. Make your decision wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ….... by falcon01: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2021
Frelex:
shes not ready for pregnancy if you actually love just talk to her. Couples have misunderstanding and this doesn't mean it's the end except of she has other motive maybe she's been unfaithful and is scared it might not be yours so decided to deal with it, who knows?? Cause these hoes ain't loyal.
Re: ….... by ednut1(m): 1:23am On Jul 06, 2021
The pregnancy isn’t yours or she has no plans of marrying you. You get money or you don hammer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ….... by AutoChick4U(f): 1:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Frelex:
that am loosing the relationship i so much cherrish
You are actually a very very stupid fellow! So she can't get pregnant again ryt? Pls get fvck off, she deserves better
Re: ….... by AutoChick4U(f): 1:47am On Jul 06, 2021
ednut1:
The pregnancy isn’t yours or she has no plans of marrying you. You get money or you don hammer?
See I've experienced something like this and d person acted like the op, mine was even a mistake but looking back now I thank God all that happened.

2 Likes

Re: ….... by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:12am On Jul 06, 2021
Frelex:
Good day nairalanders. Pls i have been dating my girlfriend for 7 years now. We had never made mistake of getting pregnant. But last month she said she dnt see her period and i told to be patient and she would see it.

On saturday she told me she was going for test and i agreed. Only for her to call me letter in the evening that the test was positive she was pregnant and she bought abortion pillz and aborted.

Nairalanders am really hurt and pained. Was she not soppose to seek my concent? Does she have right to abort without letting me know?

Am breaking up the relationship, but 1st, i need u guys advise and opinion.

Can u continue a relationship when ur gurl frnd abort without asking u 1st?

For God sake, what type of dating takes 7 year's. What is that?

If your story is not made up. Then it seems there are certain things you've not settled or show signs of settling, hence her decision.
Re: ….... by Opemiposii(f): 6:40am On Jul 06, 2021
akinreals:
gerrout abeg.. u werent forced to comment.. ofopu

1 Like

Re: ….... by Opemiposii(f): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2021
Richardjemedafe:
This is not something to support or celebrate. She went behind your back and your child is now dead because of her unilateral decision. She may have the legal right to do that without your consent, but the moral right? No. That os very wrong of her.

Lasticlala amd seun am i wrong?
no jawe
Re: ….... by Gerrard59(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Opemiposii:
gerrout abeg.. u werent forced to comment.. ofopu

Would you like it if a man dates you for seven years? Let's say he was 22 and she 20, it means both are 29 & 27 respectively. As a woman, does it make sense to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Adult Toys And Intimacy Gadgets At Affordable Rates / Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. / That Girl Is Lucky, Her Neighbor Said Hes Tired Of Having Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.