Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? (60732 Views)

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / My Uncle Is Abroad But His Wife Is Always Telling Me Body No Be Firewood / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Philipmighty(m): 3:51am On Feb 17, 2021
Is She Telling Me Truth, Please Your Advice Are Been Needed, I'm Confused

Guy's please I'm confused here, there is this girl i started dating last year December, she really loves me and i know that? Have asked her of sex for sometime now, but she keeps telling me she is not ready for that.

Her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her, no matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

But the problem now is this please how will i know that she is telling me the truth, that she has never had sex ever since then, as I'm yet to trust her on that aspect, this rape experience happened 12 year's ago.

How will know she is telling the truth, cus I'm ready to find out the truth by all means

Please help a niqqa brothers

Sorry for the long write up!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Bola146(f): 4:03am On Feb 17, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Angelacruz: 6:01am On Feb 17, 2021
[img]

288 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by StennyB(f): 6:05am On Feb 17, 2021
@op

The girl might be telling the truth.
When you guys eventually have sex be gentle cause you might hurt her. A female friend shared a similar experience with me. She said when she finally had sex at 22 it was horrible. Cause she felt like a saw went through her cause her guy wasn't being gentle at all.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by chatinent: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2021
i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

Story for Zeus.

she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her nor matter what even if she gets pregnant for me,

Same story told by 99.9% of girls worldwide to sugarcoat their flirtatious nature.

Same finishing.

Same story told to unsuspecting fooled boyfriends wanting adventure.

A tale of two fools fooling themselves.

721 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:08am On Feb 17, 2021
To Slap this guy dey hungry me

405 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Mikester: 6:08am On Feb 17, 2021
Tell her to look at you in the eyes steadily and testify she's telling the truth. If she can't, well you know what to do. Try that for a start

Note: I didn't say it applied to everyone

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by femi4: 6:09am On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
Guy's please I'm confused here, there is this girl i started dating last year December, she really loves me and i know that? Have asked her of sex for sometime now, but she keeps telling me she is not ready for that, her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her nor matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

But the problem now is this please how will i know that she is telling me the truth, that she has never had sex ever since then, as I'm yet to trust her on that aspect, this rape experience happened 12 year's ago.

How will know she is telling the truth, cus I'm ready to find out the truth by all means

Buy totometer. Connect positive to positive and negative to negative. Then watch the meter reads to tell you the no of times

338 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by fernandez1(m): 6:11am On Feb 17, 2021
Uncle ur girl friend don do give away.

Toto no dey read.......

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 17, 2021
You're clearly not ready for responsibilites from your statement but that tiny rope between your legs is trying to help you do the thinking by pushing you to have sex with her "just to know if she's telling you the truth". And she's told you if anything happens not to leave her but you still want to go ahead knowing full well that you won't commit to her.

My sincere advice.

Op, do you have the money to cater for a family now? Use your brain, leave sex out of this relationship. Sex is overrated because after everything, your senses will come back and reality will strike you hard, by what time it is too late.
This is how you bring problems for yourselves just because of five mins madness.

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Permesso: 6:47am On Feb 17, 2021
Like this is the trend now, exactly the same thing this church girl i'm trying to relate with just to know if i can settle with her, she said the same fare tale and claimed her parents is aware of it. I was sceptical, having more doubt it could be their system of defending being lose and promiscuous, Saying Her parents couldn't involve police because there was no money then. Forming she doesn't have a boyfriend and don't like to do it.. what will man pikin believe again.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
You're clearly not ready for responsibilites from your statement but that tiny rope between your legs is trying to help you do the thinking by pushing you to have sex with her "just to know if she's telling you the truth". And she's told you if anything happens not to leave her but you still want to go ahead knowing full well that you won't commit to her.

My sincere advice.

Op, do you have the money to cater for a family now? Use your brain, leave sex out of this relationship. Sex is overrated because after everything, your senses will come back and reality will strike you hard, by what time it is too late.
This is how you bring problems for yourselves just because of five mins madness.
sex seems to be the only thing guys gain from relationship

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by MikeBetty(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2021
Are you a kid? Dont fall for it. It is tactics girls adopted to last in a relationship, you will be surprised to see her marry another man the same week you part ways.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2021
You will know if she is sexually active after sleeping with her, unless you are inexperience.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 17, 2021
justosee:
sex seems to be the only thing guys gain from relationship

What's the gain in having sex with someone you're not married to? Youll only lose.

You guys seriously need to change your mentality.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Kurtis02(m): 7:12am On Feb 17, 2021
But this format don cast since 2008, how come you still fall for am?

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

What's the gain in having sex with someone you're not married to? Youll only lose.

You guys seriously need to change your mentality.

You don't gain anything, but that seems to be the only satisfaction we get from being in a relationship with women.

Hope you are still a virgin?

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by deepwater(f): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2021
You don't ask your woman for sex, you seduce her to make her ask for it, shikena

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Philipmighty(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2021
chatinent:

Story for Zeus.

Same story told by 99.9% of girls worldwide to sugarcoat their flirtatious nature.

Same finishing.

Same story told to unsuspecting fooled boyfriends wanting adventure.

A tale of two fools fooling themselves.
bros calm down na we no dey quarrel

6 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Philipmighty(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2021
Permesso:
Like this is the trend now, exactly the same thing this church girl am trying to relate if i can settle with her, she said the same thing and claimed her parents knows this. I was sceptical, having more doubt it could be their system of defending being lose. Her parents couldn't involve police because there was no money then. Forming she doesn't have a boyfriend and don't like it.. what will man pikin believe again.
my brother the thing weak me, still on still on aren't gonna give up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by DSC7: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2021
Sametin a girl told me......

Almost made me promise her marriage......

Later found out she is a single mother......

Still tried to carry her along but later realised that she does not worth it......had to move on......

@Op i dont know if she is plain or not but if you know that you are not ready to settle down with her pls control your self.....

No go promise heaven on Earth because of few minutes pleasure...

May God see you through.....

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Philipmighty(m): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

My sincere advice.

I have all the necessary things to take care oh her if in case something happens, but I'm confused she might be lieing to me. I believe that's what some girls do tell to cover up there flirtatious life.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by chatinent: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
bros calm down na we no dey quarrel

6 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by DaInferno(m): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
Guy's please I'm confused here, there is this girl i started dating last year December, she really loves me and i know that? Have asked her of sex for sometime now, but she keeps telling me she is not ready for that, her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her nor matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

you know say normally, sex talks suppose dey lowkey between you and your partner-like in the old days.

I wonder why you so bent on if she's had sex.She doesn't want to be damaged further, leave her alone. Her story is a pathetic one, but all you think about is if she's lying. well nairaland can tell,they can only feed you with what you actually wanna hear instead of what she told you You need to have a H2H, garner empathy and stick around a woman you value. So Some day, she looks at you like you're the One, and that's a win. When life happens and people get screwed over, they need a trustworthy partner. be one

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by blinking001(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Is it just a coincidence that most if not all Nigerian women always blame Rape as the source of their first sexual encounters? Op that girl is a bloody liar....a woman knows if she's gonna have sex with you from the very first day you two meet so stop deceiving yourself OP......that girl is only trying to prolong the sex thing so her value in your eyes increases...she's a manipulative biitch..break up with that type of woman for your own peace of mind...its obvious that she's playing mind games with you.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Jeon(f): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:

MUST YOU NIGERIANS ALWAYS HAVE SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP

fati2001 come and see!

NIGERIANS ARE _________________

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2021
There are always two sides.
1. She might be telling you the truth
2. She might be keeping you as the real guy believing when you have sex with you, you will flee. So she gets the sex elsewhere where nothing is attached. Probably you keep a close watch on her, check her phone unexpectedly but some girls sharp Sha Dem go delete everything before coming over...

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by mattmogan88: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Op, I v heard this same story from 3 different ladies girls, I don't know what they gain from it.

All I know is that IF YOU ARE NOT KNACKING YOUR GIRLFRIEND, ANOTHER PERSON IS DOING IT believe it or not.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
I have all the necessary things to take care oh her if in case something happens, but I'm confused she might be lieing to me. I believe that's what some girls do tell to cover up there flirtatious life.

You think or believe she's lying to you? Are you a virgin, Sir?

Look, if you love a woman, you'll go ahead and marry her. Using her past to determine the workability of your relationship is only being ridiculous because you yourself have a past and prolly so many body counts. Except you don't truly love her then drop it and move on, instead of digging up faults that are best left in the dark. Remember, curiousity killed the cat.

She may even be saying the truth but my own in all these is that you guys should shun premarital sex. E get why.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2021
Let me put it to you in easy-to-understand parable.

If you go to buy a piece of land in a vast expanse of lands, but you're not sure whether your particular plot has been sold to someone else before you or not, or whether the person trying to sell it to you is even the genuine owner or a scammer; and there's no way to be really sure about this particular plot; what do you do?

Go thou forth and doeth the same in this case.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.