Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Buhari Led North In Panic Mode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Led North In Panic Mode (7810 Views)

Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
garfield1:

You are the liar here spreading illogical datas and tales.you dropped a screenshot which I carefully scrutinized but you refused to look at mine that is why you lost your way.your table is incomplete,it only has the total votes by parties and votes.it doesn't have the total seats and votes polled by each party in all the zones.it doesn't even have the total number of seats available in each region.mine does.

If you carefully look at the table I posted,you will see that NPC only won seats in the north alone.the ag won 25 seats in the north,less than 20 in the eastern region.the ncnc won 11 seats in the north and a combination of other parties like the igala and igbira union won 5 seats totalling 174 seats available in the north.you erroneously believed that they arw only 134 seats in the north which the NPC won...

Voter turnout in the 1993 elections was 37% yet balloned to 69%in 2003 and turnout in ss and se was over 70% yet never exceeded 60% in the north.even though the south had about 400k more votes in the 1993 polls,the nw and ne had 4.5 million votes while the ss and se produced 4 million votes which is consistent with my facts.but the ss and se now leapfrogged the nw and ne from 2003.how do you explain that? No matter what you bring,the facta won't change.the ss are my people,I know what we can do.leave this matter...

Finally, my argument was never about a north to south dichotomy on rigging but ne/nw vs se/ss.as you can see,I never mentioned the north central.whenever I mentioned the south west,I said they were the zone with the best elections.I will now add the north central as the second best.so remove the south west from your 1993 and 1959 analysis.it is only when you want to mention the total parliamentary seats in 1959 that you can add them which even the north has more.

Once the again,ss and se leads in rigging followed by nw and ne

You should be able to see that your screenshot is not visible though I doubt the authenticity. But enlarge it so I can see it clearly. You are too confused to understand these things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december / Reps To Reopen Alleged $1.348b Power Fraud Probe / Lagos Government To Upgrade Massey Children's Hospital, 56 Roads On The Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.