Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Buhari Led North In Panic Mode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Led North In Panic Mode (7498 Views)

Ministers In Panic Mode As President Tinubu Commences Plan To Shuffle Cabinet / Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Zetra7: 12:39am On Jul 06, 2021
danilmo:

Stop hating in Tinubu bro.. that guy is bringing APC down South to one of his loyalist. (Osinbanjo, Fashola, ) that is generally accepted.
It's high time u move on from the role BAT played against PDP in 2015.

The issue is who is going to force PDP to drag the party ticket down south?? Nobody.. PDP may be seeding north.. hence APC must present a generally acceptable and formidable candidate..

Fahsola, Osinbanjo, Amaexhi..

Am not hating anybody , like you said Tinubu will be supporting one of his boys , Fashola, Osibanjo , for me it's fantastic. We have nothing to argue here .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by SenatePresdo(m): 12:39am On Jul 06, 2021
freegaza:

In other words PDP will lose 2023 election coz PDP will definitely be fielding a Northern candidate

If they don't present a Southern candidate, they would lose it.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by SenatePresdo(m): 12:41am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

Yes,I too want a southern candidate.it is the turn of the south.but we can't antagonize the north,we will parley with them even if we are pretending.

I don't care.. my concern is to have a Southern president. That's is if election holds.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by garfield1: 12:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Zetra7:

Don't know what other sectors Buhari did well, as far as the country and the world is concerned, we have the highest number of poor people , one of the highest number of unemployment and a near total collapse of vital institutions such education and health. I don't even want to talk about security.

The core north detest progressive minds.. Even look at your example of success ( Ganduje ) a theif that is meant to be serving 15 year imprisonment for stealing state fund and abusing his status..

By the way GEJ was a failure as well but at least he gave us democracy and respect for the rule of law and human rights so don't compare him with Buhari...

Finally the core conservative north has been given great opportunity since the independence of this country in 1960, sit down and count how many from there has ruled this nation with less success yet you still want more opportunity.

Let others try abeg...

Buhari has done well in terms of infrastructure and workers welfare.nigeria has been decaying even before buhari came.every problem under buhari was inherited.

Ganduje is a thief but which politician in nigeria isn't? Me and you know that all governors steal like ganduje.he was only unlucky.but he has done well.tambuwal is progressive,kebbi governor too and badaru abubakar of jigawa....
Gej was a near total failure.he did not give us any democracy.buhari is a better Democrat than him,I can cite several instances.dont forget buhari is even coming from a military background..
Between 1969 to 1999,the core north has ruled for the core north has ruled 17 years same as the north central.
Nigeria acclaimed best president was late yaradua who is from core north.let power go back to south but you saying core north should never rule again is misplaced...by the way,the best governor zulum is core north
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by garfield1: 12:43am On Jul 06, 2021
SenatePresdo:

If they don't present a Southern candidate, they would lose it.

True true
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Zetra7: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2021
danilmo:

Jagaban is a politician who calculate asap..I belief he made that move to get northern friends and loyalist.. that even if PDP will choose outside south, APC will still win with her Southern Candidate..

The fire will come down if PDP decide to go with southern candidate too..

But PDP who is despirate to take power, a politician like BAT won't fold his arm, he LL plan ahead to make bind and bridges against opponent.. if PDP seed for south, the job will be easier ...

Well , am not here to argue about a silly APC and stuipd PDP , both parties has no doctrine, don't even know what they stand for..

Am only here for the actualisation of the SOUTHERN AGENDA..

- Restructuring
- Banning herdsmen and grazing
- No RUGA, cattle rearing is a private biz, up to the state government to fund it
- Dismantling of the security architecture and balancing it with southerners
- Balancing the government with southerners
- Regional police
- Merit ahead of quota system
And so on..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Zetra7: 12:47am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

Buhari has done well in terms of infrastructure and workers welfare.nigeria has been decaying even before buhari came.every problem under buhari was inherited.

Ganduje is a thief but which politician in nigeria isn't? Me and you know that all governors steal like ganduje.he was only unlucky.but he has done well.tambuwal is progressive,kebbi governor too and badaru abubakar of jigawa....
Gej was a near total failure.he did not give us any democracy.buhari is a better Democrat than him,I can cite several instances.dont forget buhari is even coming from a military background..
Between 1969 to 1999,the core north has ruled for the core north has ruled 17 years same as the north central.
Nigeria acclaimed best president was late yaradua who is from core north.let power go back to south but you saying core north should never rule again is misplaced...by the way,the best governor zulum is core north

You were making point until you said Buhari is a better democrat than Gej. Bro repent Jesus is coming soon..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by garfield1: 12:50am On Jul 06, 2021
Zetra7:

Well , am not here to argue about a silly APC and stuipd PDP , both parties has no doctrine, don't even know what they stand for..

Am only here for the actualisation of the SOUTHERN AGENDA..

- Restructuring
- Banning herdsmen and grazing
- No RUGA, cattle rearing is a private biz, up to the state government to fund it
- Dismantling of the security architecture and balancing it with southerners
- Balancing the government with southerners
- Regional police
- Merit ahead of quota system
And so on..

To be fair,the govt has discarded ruga and wants to bring the livestock plan where some states will create ranches.
I dont understand what you meant by dismantling security architecture and balancing it with southerners..

Several reports have shown that 54% of buhari appointments are to the south wit ogun leading...

I think I'll prefer local or community policing where every community will have its autonomous police and not state police controlled by governors...
I believe merit is placed ahead of quota system.some southern states even benefit from it...

I think we need restructuring of our mind and mentality.instead of reconfiguring Nigeria,let us make politics unattractive so that genuine leaders will emerge
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by garfield1: 12:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Zetra7:

You were making point until you said Buhari is a better democrat than Gej. Bro repent Jesus is coming soon..

Like I said,I'll give instances.both gej and buhari flouted court orders.infact,gej disobeyed and njc recommendation advising him to reinstate justice salami rtd.he illegally sacked justice salami.that is tantamount to disobeying the supreme court.buhari has never gone that far.he used the courts to remove onnoghen after he gave him so much time to recuse himself...
Both rigged elections.under gej,minority remove a speaker supported by majority if members.under gej,16 was greater than 19.DSS invaded apc office under gej while DSS has never invaded pdp office...they even invaded the courts just like in buhari time.buhari doesn't interfere in governors or state matters but gej did.under gej,DSS invaded nass just like under buhari.a deputy governor in ondo was illegally removed under gej.Adamawa governor was illegally impeached also.this has never happened under buhari.so you see,buhari is better
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Zetra7: 1:03am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

To be fair,the govt has discarded ruga and wants to bring the livestock plan where some states will create ranches.
I dont understand what you meant by dismantling security architecture and balancing it with southerners..

Several reports have shown that 54% of buhari appointments are to the south wit ogun leading...

I think I'll prefer local or community policing where every community will have its autonomous police and not state police controlled by governors...
I believe merit is placed ahead of quota system.some southern states even benefit from it...

I think we need restructuring of our mind and mentality.instead of reconfiguring Nigeria,let us make politics unattractive so that genuine leaders will emerge

Security architecture means security formation, majority of the nation's military and police institution is based on the north , it should be balanced...we can't have Military academy, police academy and the rest of them all in the north..

You and I know that there is a strong dominance of north over the south in terms of key vital appointments. If you like, continue to deceive yourself by arguing it..

Ruga is sidelined but Buhari is looking for the grazing routes and to enforce them .

On restructuring, a faulty house needs total overhaul. No matter how you doubt it , Nigeria is far behind even Ghana and Kenya , am not taking about south Africa or Egypt then to talk about Turkey , Indonesia or Malaysia.

I wonder what vision you have for this nation, I guess you're a Northerner so I do hope you have travelled to Egypt, Oman , UAE or Kuwait , do you ever think that with the kind of leadership of Buhari ,Nigeria can be like one of those above country?

You really think that if Buhari continues as Nigeria president for the next 30 years that Nigeria will get there?

Please my brother , we have restructured our minds and found that we need to restructure this country.. Please am begging you, think about it..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Zetra7: 1:07am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

Like I said,I'll give instances.both gej and buhari flouted court orders.infact,gej disobeyed and njc recommendation advising him to reinstate justice salami rtd.he illegally sacked justice salami.that is tantamount to disobeying the supreme court.buhari has never gone that far.he used the courts to remove onnoghen after he gave him so much time to recuse himself...
Both rigged elections.under gej,minority remove a speaker supported by majority if members.under gej,16 was greater than 19.DSS invaded apc office under gej while DSS has never invaded pdp office...they even invaded the courts just like in buhari time.buhari doesn't interfere in governors or state matters but gej did.under gej,DSS invaded nass just like under buhari.a deputy governor in ondo was illegally removed under gej.Adamawa governor was illegally impeached also.this has never happened under buhari.so you see,buhari is better

Ok, I hope the world recognise Buhari as a democrat same way they recognised and honoured Gej..

Pray they don't ban him from setting foot on any western country.. Imagine banning Twitter and threatening Facebook and other social media .
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:10am On Jul 06, 2021
I had been reading all your skits, and never come across useless comment like this one.

Remember that The core North is beyond your imagination, you should ask colonialists to tell you who are Northerners ; they're very Educated acting stylishly for an enemy to prove himself,

That's why Northerners had never undergone Slavery in any part of the world like how your forefathers found themselves.

We read your charts, and we will counter react to it,
Remember the NORTH IS ONE, and south is Two or three !

ANY attempt for south to be one would be considered as self-deception.

2elliot:
With the support of north central, we can make sure core north don't smell power for a long time, only under the condition that the present leaders in the north who have deliberately impoverished the innocent northern people to become nothing meaningful to the Nigerian project but mere numbers for elections, and made them to become antisocial and anti-development be imprisoned, and a massive educational revolution be started. Until the core north is brought up to a good standard of education, and deradicalised, they must not be allowed power.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by garfield1: 1:21am On Jul 06, 2021
Zetra7:

Ok, I hope the world recognise Buhari as a democrat same way they recognised and honoured Gej..

Pray they don't ban him from setting foot on any western country.. Imagine banning Twitter and threatening Facebook and other social media .

He only suspended twitter and not banned them.there are hundreds of other social media platforms.DSS under gej invaded a couple of media houses
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by YungMillionaire: 1:21am On Jul 06, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Baba u never know Fulani.
If dem see say e go hot for them,omo dem go scatter Nigeria.Tell everybody to go their way and na wetin we dey pray for.Southern presidency go be bye bye.
But e go pain me say South no climb dat seat to avenge the rubbish wey Buhari and em kinsmen do to South.Dem really show south pepper.But if at all there will be anything like 2023 elections,if e no be Akeredolu,Abaribe or Ifeanyi Okowa.We no wan pushovers there.
I don't want to talk about Fulani asslickers Umahi & Tinubu.But wait oo..so na so Una kill Yahaya Bello dream grin grin grin

Stop dividing the South by ruling out some candidates because you don't like them. What we need is absolute Southern unity. If you start insulting one candidate, their supporters will break away. This is what the Buharists want. Stick to Southern unity, the same way the North stick to Northern unity. Learn from the North, they are better at the game than we are.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by YungMillionaire: 1:25am On Jul 06, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Exactly, it must be Either Abaribe, Akeredolu or Okowa.We need people that can tame the North without looking back, not some Buhari loyalists.

We also need people that can get enough Northern votes. Politics is a game of addition not subtraction. Stick to absolute Southern unity. Stop pushing any particular candidate at this time. First, let see which Southerners are able to get the tickets in APC and PDP. If you start pushing one candidate at this time, you will only push away the supporters of the other possibles. Stay smart. Play the Northerners at their own game and win.

Southern unity must become more important than party politics. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by garfield1: 1:26am On Jul 06, 2021
Zetra7:

Security architecture means security formation, majority of the nation's military and police institution is based on the north , it should be balanced...we can't have Military academy, police academy and the rest of them all in the north..

You and I know that there is a strong dominance of north over the south in terms of key vital appointments. If you like, continue to deceive yourself by arguing it..

Ruga is sidelined but Buhari is looking for the grazing routes and to enforce them .

On restructuring, a faulty house needs total overhaul. No matter how you doubt it , Nigeria is far behind even Ghana and Kenya , am not taking about south Africa or Egypt then to talk about Turkey , Indonesia or Malaysia.

I wonder what vision you have for this nation, I guess you're a Northerner so I do hope you have travelled to Egypt, Oman , UAE or Kuwait , do you ever think that with the kind of leadership of Buhari ,Nigeria can be like one of those above country?

You really think that if Buhari continues as Nigeria president for the next 30 years that Nigeria will get there?

Please my brother , we have restructured our minds and found that we need to restructure this country.. Please am begging you, think about it..

All naval bases are in the south,out of 8 army divisions four arw in the south.someone on the first page of this thread said that obj relocated several military facilities down south so your point is misplaced....

Out of 4 service chiefs,2 are from south.earlier,you said appointments.now you want to change or twist it to key.which one is key and keyless appointments?

Am no northerner.like obj said,nothing is wrong with our structure but our mentality and laws.what is the use of creating new states and corruption still continues? Why must everybody depend on government? We need total reorientation.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by YungMillionaire: 1:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Zetra7:
Bro, Umahi, Ayade and the likes of Tinubu should be observed with one eye. Their personal interest supercedes the region's interest .

Stop this. Learn from the North. We have not even reach 2022 talkless of 2023 and you are already trying to cede ground. Calm down. And learn how the Northerners do it.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by yinkeys(m): 1:48am On Jul 06, 2021
@zetra7 I think Buharis south pick would be one of his boys. Amaechi or Osinbajo . Nothing for Tinubu
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

The next southern president will be somebody buhari is comfortable with

Some Southern leaders too felt "comfortable" with Buhari till he got to power to begin showing a pro-North and pro-Niger Republic /Chad proclivities.

Believe me, Buhari has openly and unashamedly set a very bad and divisive precedence. Southern leaders are seething and fuming silently. They are biding their time knowing power must come to the South.

Only a Southerner from Mars will get to power and be more concerned about pleasing Buhari rather than equalising the goals Buhari, Malami, Pantami, Moin moin Buni, Fulani herdsmen etal scored against the south while we had no goal keeper at all and the North was just banging in goal after goal against us as they wanted.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 06, 2021
SenatePresdo:

It may never be too late to be awoke.

The South has always been divided amongst itself politically, where the Sub Regions in the south will be fighting amongst themselves in order to be a second Fiddle to the North.

But I'm glad that we are all awoke now, thanks to Buhari's unapologetic nepotistic political disposition. If not, the south would still be wallowing in their political ignorance.

We have all learnt our lesson, and I'm happy for the southern leaders for uniting truly against the North...

I have this strong feelings that the North wouldn't cede Power to the South.. maybe they would, but if they don't, that would actually mark the beginning of the end of Nigeria.

That Nigeria is indivisible is because the Political class have not had a major war or disagreement
grin

Sharp dude. Buhari has boxed the North into a corner and unapologetically made the region the enemy of other Nigerians.

I am sure there are many pragmatic and fair Northern leaders who are very angry at how Buhari and his cabal have now put the North in a position the South see them as an enemy they must fight, neutralize and overcome.

Buhari and his cabal have made Nigerian politics about regional dominance, ethnic one-upmanship and open partiality and favoritism. They have really fcked democracy for good.

Obvious that Buhari, looking at the composition of the cabal at men like Malami, Garba, Pantami etal, convened a crew with the predisposion and mindset to be unfair to the South he could rely on to carry out a pro North/pro Fulani dominance agenda.

These guys have ruined democracy for good and democracy in our nation will never be the same again.

Nigeria is horribly and permanently divided along ethnic, regional and religious lines and tthings will/can never be the same again.

What needed to happen, to open the eyes of naive Southerners like even myself previously, has happened and I am personally glad it did because change is the only thing constant in life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 06, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Exactly, it must be Either Abaribe, Akeredolu or Okowa.

We need people that can tame the North without looking back, not some Buhari loyalists.

You emotional, sentimental and perhaps tribalistic people will be the bane of what the south must achieve with pragmatism and coldly logical decision-making because your hate or tribalism against certain individual can never allow you see the big picture.

Do you even know what you're saying? IPOB Abaribe as APC candidate? Are you serious? Joke of the century and I dont have to explain why to even a child.

Akeredolu the "bulldozer" Northerners can never be comfortable with?

Okowa who? That says it all about that unknown dude with no electoral value even Kwanwaso's son will defeat with ease if PDP candidate.

Let Buhari back any of these candidates and watch Tinubu work with the PDP to deliver a win for them as he did for APC in 2015.

Tinubu is a consummate politician, the most consummate in Nigeria, and a damn good administrator plus hugely popular and acceptable to all in Nigeria and, most importantly, universally.

He is the strongest hand by far the South can play but I know emotional and tribalistic people will not want to accept that.

It seems some of you have not suffered enough or able to overcome personal bias to accept what is obvious which is that Tinubu and his visible and popular affiliates like Osinbajo and Fashola, for many reasons , are the only candidates who can deliver a win against a popular Northern candidate like Atiku.

Anyone else will fail woefully and the South will be right back to square one for another 8 years.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by LLiKYekoba: 5:08am On Jul 06, 2021
This is the kind of thread, richmond500 the abokki always run away from, yet he claims to be a southerner. grin
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by jen4r: 5:14am On Jul 06, 2021
good morning to the southern governors, i keenly kept my vote for able governor akerodu for president come 2013......
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by LLiKYekoba: 5:14am On Jul 06, 2021
candidtalk:

[s]Totay agree with you. It is now like a duel to the death.

Buhari has shown such a nepotistic and openly pro-Fulani Northern agenda that even the most docile Southerner to become President will be unded unbearable pressure to negate the damage Buhari has done against the South, and ensures that never happens again.

Imagine that one of the justification of Buhari for building a free rail line to Niger Republic, running into billions of dollars, is that he has family there?

Southern leaders now understand that Buhari has openly drawn the battle line and that they too must begin fighting for their people or risk becoming slaves to the Fulani domination and expansionist agenda. Waiting for 2023 will be too late.

When APC brought in moin moin Buni to cower Southern strongman Tinubu, a protected favourite of the Western world even Northerners have to be careful with, it was Southerners, i.e Igbos, who cheered loudest instead of seeing the big picture of how the strongest political leader from the south should never be abandoned to ridicule from the Machiavellian and feudal North.

It is all of us in the South who will suffer for it given what we now know to be the plans of fhe North in their cynical attempt to gain massive advantage from plundering a nation they know is failing yet they still want to gain enough advantages to see them have a good chance of survival once Nigeria implodes.

They are not even hiding it any more and the skewed and unfair provision of this current PIB is further proof the North is a desperately scared region now cynically determined to go for broke. [/s]

If you really want this 'southern' unity bloc to progress do not bring in tinubu. He is the biggest southern reason why we in this quagmire due to his lack of foresight. He should not go unpunished for the part he played to install northern hegemony through a renowned bigot called buhari, over the south due to his (tinubu) greed.

Do not insult the sensibility of other southerners with your tinubu rubbish.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by LLiKYekoba: 5:16am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

He can never go beyond the Senate

Abooki sharap!
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by LLiKYekoba: 5:19am On Jul 06, 2021
Gireiboy:

What happens when the north gets back to power again? but wait woo! with the way these country is structured, how the hell do you intend to sideline northerners.

If you won't accept a southerner in 2023 then prepare to unite with your brothers in Niger republic.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Almaigaa: 5:25am On Jul 06, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Baba u never know Fulani.
If dem see say e go hot for them,omo dem go scatter Nigeria.Tell everybody to go their way and na wetin we dey pray for.Southern presidency go be bye bye.
But e go pain me say South no climb dat seat to avenge the rubbish wey Buhari and em kinsmen do to South.
Dem really show south pepper.

But if at all there will be anything like 2023 elections,if e no be Akeredolu,Abaribe or Ifeanyi Okowa.We no wan pushovers there.
I don't want to talk about Fulani asslickers Umahi & Tinubu.
But wait oo..so na so Una kill Yahaya Bello dream grin grin grin

Igbo man, keep dreaming. Your almighty ABARIBE is the number one Northern Asslicker. He is presently in one of the Northern States, asslicking one of his Northern Masters Ass. How many times did you see Abaribe in the EAST this year?

May God bless Arewa.

Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

If you really want this 'southern' unity bloc to progress do not bring in tinubu. He is the biggest southern reason why we in this quagmire due to his lack of foresight. He should not go unpunished for the part he played to install northern hegemony through a renowned bigot called buhari, over the south due to his (tinubu) greed.

Do not insult the sensibility of other southerners with your tinubu rubbish.

Dude, I have no time for people like you who cannot reason beyond their ethno-religious or political hatred of others. Good morning.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 06, 2021
jen4r:
good morning to the southern governors, i keenly kept my vote for able governor akerodu for president come 2013......

Anyone who is realistic would know Akeredolu would be a hard sell to Northerners.

The most influential Northerners in the APC, to include even Buhari, will openly or covertly shift allegiance to PDP just to defeat Akeredolu who is viewed as uncompromisingly anti-North.

Politics is a game sentimental and emotional people can never win at. I laugh when people think Tinubu, Osinbajo and some others are fools for being diplomatic and circumspect in speech.

Even Buhari, today's uncompromising 'strong man', was circumspect and diplomatic in speech immediately before 2015 when he realised that is what he had to do to gain trust and support that would put him in a position he can use to achieve his private agenda.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Zetra7:

Twitter deserved the suspension and I feel Buhari should be commended for his action.

It is well-played to Buhari on that ocassion.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 06, 2021
obiekunie01:

THOSE TWO WILL BE VERY FINE BY ALL!

IF NDI IGBO PRESENT ABARIBE I WILL PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR HIM!

IF THE YORUBAS PRESENT AKERODULU [EZIGBO OGO!] I WILL PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR HIM!

ANY OF THESE TWO MEN HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO TREAT FULANI FUKUPS.

BUT THAT IFEANYI OKOWA I SINCERELY DON'T KNOW ANY OF HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TOWARDS SOUTHERN SUPREMACY.

So Northern votes does not matter in Nigerian elections anymore abi?

Also the North would just go out and vote for candidates they know will "treat Fulani fukups"?

You've made my point about the sentimental and emotional outlook that has always seen South lose to the North we consider inferior to us.

Most Southerners can simply never put sentiments aside to be pragmatic and realistic.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by LLiKYekoba: 6:00am On Jul 06, 2021
Almaigaa:

Igbo man, keep dreaming. Your almighty ABARIBE is the number one Northern Asslicker. He is presently in one of the Northern States, asslicking one of his Northern Masters Ass. How many times did you see Abaribe in the EAST this year?

May God bless Arewa.

Why are deceiving your abokki skull? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks / I Have Not Been Served Any Impeachment Notice - Edo Dep-governor, Shaibu / Akpabio Doing Havoc In Akwa Ibom With Highest Allocation (600billion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.