Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Buhari Led North In Panic Mode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Led North In Panic Mode (7523 Views)

Ministers In Panic Mode As President Tinubu Commences Plan To Shuffle Cabinet / Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by ITbomb(m): 6:07am On Jul 06, 2021
SenatePresdo:
The political Battle Line has been Drawn,

The South vs The North.

Nigeria would be likely Restructured Should power come back to the South again.

Ruga would likely Die a Natural Death, and I wouldn't expect a Southern president to Sanction the revival of grazing Route.

Infact, I see The North doing everything in its power to retain Power.

It's really an interesting time.
What if the "Southern president" is Hope Uzodimma?
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by LLiKYekoba: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

What do you want tinubu to do? To antagonize the north? He has always stood with the south but he needs to appear to the north as if he is liberal.for you to be a president,you must be nationalistic and a unifier

But for a northerner to become president, he must be pro-north, a bigoted hardliner and a shariaist advocate.

Yet some southern mor0ns applaud the system? And shout 'one nigeria!' ?
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 06, 2021
limeta:

Hope not just because his yoruba like you
Am not igbo I think Aberibe will cut off Abokis balls quicker

It is dissapointing to see Southerners talk like this because it shows we will fail if people of your mindset are in the majority.

So you expect a man to willingly open the door for someone he knows wants to cut off his balls and even give that person a sharp knife to accomplish his mission?

Why is the concept of acceptability to the majority, something fundamentally important in politics, so difficult for some Southerners to grasp?
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by LLiKYekoba: 6:12am On Jul 06, 2021
danilmo:

Abaribe has no political arsenal to wrestle for PDP primaryticket..nobody even knows him outside SE.

Nobody knows him, yet he is minority leader and leads PDP caucus in the senate. Are you guys daft or just trying to deceive yourself?
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by LLiKYekoba: 6:14am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

I tell you.he is trying to copy melaye but doing it badly.as it stands,he cannot go back to the senate or vie for Governor.it is over for the loudmouthed separatist

^^^ look at this muslim fulani abokki pretending to be a 'southerner'. LWKM

cheesy
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

What do you want tinubu to do? To antagonize the north? He has always stood with the south but he needs to appear to the north as if he is liberal.for you to be a president,you must be nationalistic and a unifier

Well-said but don't expect emotional and tribalistic Southerners to agree with you.

Many are simply driven by sentiments and emotions that predisposes them to denying the obvious.

Only a hard-core anti-Yoruba bigot will claim Tinubu will not be independent of the North, as President, given his political career and all he has stood for over decades consistently.

That the man is clever and realistic enough to believe he has to do the needful to win an election, as Buhari had to do after many failed attempts, does not mean we ignore the reality of his decades-old political career, leanings and core beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Steve0979(m): 6:21am On Jul 06, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Baba u never know Fulani.
If dem see say e go hot for them,omo dem go scatter Nigeria.Tell everybody to go their way and na wetin we dey pray for.Southern presidency go be bye bye.
But e go pain me say South no climb dat seat to avenge the rubbish wey Buhari and em kinsmen do to South.
Dem really show south pepper.

But if at all there will be anything like 2023 elections,if e no be Akeredolu,Abaribe or Ifeanyi Okowa.We no wan pushovers there.
I don't want to talk about Fulani asslickers Umahi & Tinubu.
But wait oo..so na so Una kill Yahaya Bello dream grin grin grin
Abaribe will become ur president in DAT ur abia kingdom
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Madmohamed1: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Zetra7:
Let me start by acknowledging the southern governors on heeding the voice of the people, forward ever , backward never..

In my post last year week, I made a call for the south to adopt one candidacy come 2023. By the end of today's meeting in Lagos, the southern governors forum adopted a resolution of power must be back to the south.

The North led by General Buhari is on a serious panic mode, they never envision the coming together of the south and now the battle is drawn.

Last week , I stated emphatically how important it is to work with the North Central and using them to understand the bearing of the north. I believe today's resolution is the first step, if all goes well , the south will support one southern Candidate.

Now why is Buhari led north in panic mode? The fear is that of the unknown, the core north has hit the south below the belt , a harsh lesson they will never forget, the cronyism, nepotism, break of the rule of law and use of state power inthe enthronement and dominance over the south has been the doctrine of the Buhari regime.

The fear that the power will move in less 20 months to the south has kept even the cows awake at night.

First personally , Buhari and his inner caucus have a case to answer both with Nigeria people and the international community, they know that they need someone they trust been president will cover their backs.

Do you wonder why Brutai and the rest of the army past chiefs were given ambassadorial positions , it's called diplomatic immunity.

Buhari is not even sure he will be allowed to travel ever travel to the west again for medical checkup after 2023 , he knows he is been targeted and that's why it's very important to find a way to cover his tracks by forcing a candidate of his choice in 2023.

Initially all was well to annoit APC candidacy from the SW but the Northern agenda was so loud that the Buhari led north are now afraid of reprisal from any SOUTHERN Presidency, their agenda of RUGA, grazing route , empowering of terrorists and bandits, presidential backing of Myetti aye , refusal of restructuring, one side development even up to NIger republic , all the nepotism and so on will all be dead on the arrival of the southern New commander in chief.

And to the rest of the core north that sat and hailed Buhari , they know their time is up and the south will be back with force.

Let me clear, there is now a Southern Agenda and it's no longer hidden. The game is on to realise it.

Any sabotage by any southern evil persons whether governors so on in the name of personal interest will have him or herself to blame when the time comes..
i just give you one like I will give more later
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 06, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

But for a northerner to become president, he must be pro-north, a bigoted hardliner and a shariaist advocate.

Yet some southern mor0ns applaud the system? And shout 'one nigeria!' ?

You guys must always be sentimental about everything. Do you know the PR job done to launder Buhari's image and counter negative popular opinion against him before the 2015 election?

Do you know how many prominent Southerners, like Tam David West etal, came out to tout Buhari's 'detribalised' disposition and character?

Did you not see southern army 'buddies' of Buhari springing up from nowhere to tell us how Buhari was fair to all "irrespective of ethnicity or religion" before the 2015 election?

Politics is about getting in character for a role you are about to play to applaus. If Buhari who is very set in his way still stooped to conquer is it not obvious any Southerner unable to do this will fail?

Look at the Southerners the North has willingly voted as President ( Abiola, OBJ and Jonathan) and understand their non-threatening appeal that made the North vote them.

Hopefully that should help you understand that anyone touting Abaribe, Akeredolu etal is just being emotional and not mentally ready to accept what it will take for the South to produce the President in 2023.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by limeta(f): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2021
danilmo:

Abaribe has no political arsenal to wrestle for PDP primaryticket..nobody even knows him outside SE.

You do, are you in the south east?
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Kessythegeek(m): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Zetra7:

Don't know who you're but don't take it personal.. I repeat the South supercedes the North in all ramification. It's a statement of fact and reality.

Without Tinubu helping Buhari (repented dictator) with both international and local connection, this Buhari you are worshipping today will be nobody..

You've said it all!

If the northerners will like to find out — it was oshomhole & tinubu that single-handedly brought buhari into power....

Now it's all clear that the man is power drunk and wants to help the North achieve supremacy at all cost!

They must be sent back to their pastoral farms in the north!
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Kessythegeek(m): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

Dont mind the hypocritical southerners

Stop wailing. Southerners are far wiser now!

It's getting clearer. You kidnap and shot another for terrorism while you feed and clothed another with food and money stacked helicopters....

We're wiser.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

You can't inflate without that security apparatchik you are trying to undermine.you cannot inflate lagos votes,it is not possible.it has never been done.it is uninflatable.the only southern states you can inflate are rivers,delta,akwa ibom.infact,the north has more states they can easily inflate than the south

Look at this guy.
Remind me how Tinubu won in 2003&2007 when you say Lagos votes can't be inflated.
Seems you were born in 2010
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

True.he demystified the north.buhari simply restored the supremacy of the north
What is the supremacy of the North based on
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2021
Zetra7:

You think they're pliant? Ok .. Bro even if am a Northern , won't even try these men... Like I said earlier fear slow poisons..
Amaechi who he thinks is pliant is just being quiet. I once watched an interview on channels where he was asked about fulani herdsmen and open grazing. His reply was that he was given only transport sector to talk about so he can't go outside that. If Amaechi as governor could take on Jonathan, anyone who thinks he'll become president and start kissing Buhari's feet must not know the man.
As for Osinbajo, he's even more ethnocentric than Tinubu. His office is filled majorly with Yoruba from his church.
And fayemi won't be so stupid to become president and start kowtowing to a retarded Buhari. With the example he made of Tinubu, it's obvious he doesn't enjoy being a boy-boy.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

Not pliant but people that are liberal.fayemi and osibanjo arw very liberal.
Not true. Osinbajo's office is populated with majorly Yorubas from rccg
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Almaigaa: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Why are deceiving your abokki skull? grin

Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2021
SenatePresdo:
The political Battle Line has been Drawn,

The South vs The North.

Nigeria would be likely Restructured Should power come back to the South again.

Ruga would likely Die a Natural Death, and I wouldn't expect a Southern president to Sanction the revival of grazing Route.

Infact, I see The North doing everything in its power to retain Power.

It's really an interesting time.

Buhari is not going to leave in 2023. All the chaos in the country is being orchestrated or deliberately ignored so that, at the right time, emergency/Martial law will be introduced. There is no way Buhari will go to all this length to empower the North, and then allow a southern president to slowly roll everything back. Handing over to a fellow northern just wouldn't do. We have a president for life and tyrant in the making.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by LLiKYekoba: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2021
Almaigaa:

That was my leader MNK telling you abookies to kill yaself. I endorse the picture. grin
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by garfield1: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Look at this guy.
Remind me how Tinubu won in 2003&2007 when you say Lagos votes can't be inflated.
Seems you were born in 2010

You have come again with your vile and uncouth manner.we are talking about presidential election.you that was born in 1900,has lagos ever delivered up to 2 million votes for any candidate?
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

You have come again with your vile and uncouth manner.we are talking about presidential election.you that was born in 1900,has lagos ever delivered up to 2 million votes for any candidate?
Before Buhari, has Katsina delivered 1 million votes?
Every election is different from the past. If you don't understand that, then I fear you understand nothing.
Borno the hotbed of boko haram had more votes than all the SE combined in 2019 elections.
Funny enough. Borno votes just received a revival before 2015
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by garfield1: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Before Buhari, has Katsina delivered 1 million votes?
Every election is different from the past. If you don't understand that, then I fear you understand nothing.
Borno the hotbed of boko haram had more votes than all the SE combined in 2019 elections.
Funny enough. Borno votes just received a revival before 2015

You are not experienced in election matters so leave it.the structure of borno allows for vote inflation for presidential elections,that of lagos does not.the hardest area to rig is the southwest esp lagos.lagos is very urbanized and cosmopolitan.you can rig but to a limited level.you cannot inflate to the level of kano or rivers.it is not everywhere you can inflate
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by SenatePresdo(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2021
candidtalk:

You emotional, sentimental and perhaps tribalistic people will be the bane of what the south must achieve with pragmatism and coldly logical decision-making because your hate or tribalism against certain individual can never allow you see the big picture.

Do you even know what you're saying? IPOB Abaribe as APC candidate? Are you serious? Joke of the century and I dont have to explain why to even a child.

Akeredolu the "bulldozer" Northerners can never be comfortable with?

Okowa who? That says it all about that unknown dude with no electoral value even Kwanwaso's son will defeat with ease if PDP candidate.

Let Buhari back any of these candidates and watch Tinubu work with the PDP to deliver a win for them as he did for APC in 2015.

Tinubu is a consummate politician, the most consummate in Nigeria, and a damn good administrator plus hugely popular and acceptable to all in Nigeria and, most importantly, universally.

He is the strongest hand by far the South can play but I know emotional and tribalistic people will not want to accept that.

It seems some of you have not suffered enough or able to overcome personal bias to accept what is obvious which is that Tinubu and his visible and popular affiliates like Osinbajo and Fashola, for many reasons , are the only candidates who can deliver a win against a popular Northern candidate like Atiku.

Anyone else will fail woefully and the South will be right back to square one for another 8 years.

Guy I don't have problem with anybody. It's not about tribalism. Akeredolu is also Yoruba.
So what are you saying?

Abaribe can conest under PDP.

Akeredolu can also Contest Under APC.

Why must it be Tinubu, Umahi or hope Uzodimma? I will prefer Osinbajo.

I don't trust Tinubu to Champion the interest of the South the way Buhari is doing for the North.
Tinubu is too old, have you been seeing that man?
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2021
garfield1:

You are not experienced in election matters so leave it.the structure of borno allows for vote inflation for presidential elections,that of lagos does not.the hardest area to rig is the southwest esp lagos.lagos is very urbanized and cosmopolitan.you can rig but to a limited level.you cannot inflate to the level of kano or rivers.it is not everywhere you can inflate

I already asked you if votes were inflated in 2003 and 2007 in Lagos or not. Vote inflation can be done anywhere. It has nothing to do with geographical location. It has to do with the machinery of the party to rig. I lived in Lagos Island in 2003 and 2007 and I knw what I saw. So if you don't know anything, don't just sit down wherever you are and make proclamations on Lagos using fancy words like "urbanized and cosmopolitan".
I don't think Lagos is more than US which even has better voting laws and rigging and inflation still happens there.
Why exactly do you think some people don't want electronic transmission of results?
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by SenatePresdo(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2021
YungMillionaire:

We also need people that can get enough Northern votes. Politics is a game of addition not subtraction. Stick to absolute Southern unity. Stop pushing any particular candidate at this time. First, let see which Southerners are able to get the tickets in APC and PDP. If you start pushing one candidate at this time, you will only push away the supporters of the other possibles. Stay smart. Play the Northerners at their own game and win.

Southern unity must become more important than party politics. Be wise.
I agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by SenatePresdo(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2021
candidtalk:

You emotional, sentimental and perhaps tribalistic people will be the bane of what the south must achieve with pragmatism and coldly logical decision-making because your hate or tribalism against certain individual can never allow you see the big picture.

Do you even know what you're saying? IPOB Abaribe as APC candidate? Are you serious? Joke of the century and I dont have to explain why to even a child.

Akeredolu the "bulldozer" Northerners can never be comfortable with?

Okowa who? That says it all about that unknown dude with no electoral value even Kwanwaso's son will defeat with ease if PDP candidate.

Let Buhari back any of these candidates and watch Tinubu work with the PDP to deliver a win for them as he did for APC in 2015.

Tinubu is a consummate politician, the most consummate in Nigeria, and a damn good administrator plus hugely popular and acceptable to all in Nigeria and, most importantly, universally.

He is the strongest hand by far the South can play but I know emotional and tribalistic people will not want to accept that.

It seems some of you have not suffered enough or able to overcome personal bias to accept what is obvious which is that Tinubu and his visible and popular affiliates like Osinbajo and Fashola, for many reasons , are the only candidates who can deliver a win against a popular Northern candidate like Atiku.

Anyone else will fail woefully and the South will be right back to square one for another 8 years.

But again, if Tinubu turns out to be the only saleable candidate from the South, I will vote for him.

It may be a huge gamble, but I would rather risk it than to have a Northerner at the helm of affairs again.
Atiku on the other hand, is less popular In the North than how Tinubu is in the South.
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by garfield1: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I already asked you if votes were inflated in 2003 and 2007 in Lagos or not. Vote inflation can be done anywhere. It has nothing to do with geographical location. It has to do with the machinery of the party to rig. I lived in Lagos Island in 2003 and 2007 and I knw what I saw. So if you don't know anything, don't just sit down wherever you are and make proclamations on Lagos using fancy words like "urbanized and cosmopolitan".
I don't think Lagos is more than US which even has better voting laws and rigging and inflation still happens there.
Why exactly do you think some people don't want electronic transmission of results?

Lagos is always hotly contested by apc and pdp.it does not deliver bloc votes infact,there are at least 4 lgas dominated by pdp.with more advancement in elections,the ability of southern states to rig is reducing and will reduce further even in the north...
When am talking about inflation,I dont mean the type where tinubu increases his votes by just 100k or 200. I mean something like pdp 200,000 apc 2 million.that cannot work in lagos esp now that the electoral law will make card readers compulsory
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by SenatePresdo(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2021
freegaza:

In other words PDP will lose 2023 election coz PDP will definitely be fielding a Northern candidate

If the South can really be United, then PDP would lose it.

But the South needs to present a sellable candidate..
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by colorsofrainbow: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Steve0979:
Abaribe will become ur president in DAT ur abia kingdom

U dey fear Abaribe? grin
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by colorsofrainbow: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2021
Almaigaa:

Igbo man, keep dreaming. Your almighty ABARIBE is the number one Northern Asslicker. He is presently in one of the Northern States, asslicking one of his Northern Masters Ass. How many times did you see Abaribe in the EAST this year?

May God bless Arewa.

The way Abaribe licks asses of his Northern masters,that's why we want him to become president of Nigeria so that he will continue leaking Northern asses...
Why are you disturbed if he is a Northern asslicker? grin grin
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Depressed101: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2021
obiekunie01:

THOSE TWO WILL BE VERY FINE BY ALL!

IF NDI IGBO PRESENT ABARIBE I WILL PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR HIM!

IF THE YORUBAS PRESENT AKERODULU [EZIGBO OGO!] I WILL PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR HIM!

ANY OF THESE TWO MEN HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO TREAT FULANI FUKUPS.

BUT THAT IFEANYI OKOWA I SINCERELY DON'T KNOW ANY OF HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TOWARDS SOUTHERN SUPREMACY.
okowa be like emefiele, both of them are brothers, as for emefiele that one is the biggest betrayer of the south till date, he has sold the south too deep
Re: Buhari Led North In Panic Mode by Naajjii: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Zetra7:

Don't know who you're but don't take it personal.. I repeat the South supercedes the North in all ramification. It's a statement of fact and reality.

Without Tinubu helping Buhari (repented dictator) with both international and local connection, this Buhari you are worshipping today will be nobody..
Buhari became president due to several factors, yes Tinibu played his own part but that wouldn't have been a enough to make Buhari president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets / I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics / South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.