Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Igboho: Falana Lambasts DSS Over "Nocturnal Coup" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Falana Lambasts DSS Over "Nocturnal Coup" (24001 Views)

Why It Will Be Difficult To Arrest Sunday Igboho – Falana / Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Falana Lambasts DSS Over "Nocturnal Coup" by Sweeetheart(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
triple996:

Mutiu44
cheesy

I've help you to add that to it, you didn't add Buhari to it?

Buhari

DSS

Malami

Gumi

alimajiri all over the North

oponu
Re: Igboho: Falana Lambasts DSS Over "Nocturnal Coup" by triple996(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Should I continue or pause for a while?
Let's report everybody on this thread grin
Re: Igboho: Falana Lambasts DSS Over "Nocturnal Coup" by triple996(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sweeetheart:

or better still I should write it in A for apple that your low IQ can comprehend
cheesy

cow I'm not the reason for alimajiri and quota system in your terrorist region, leave islamiyya school and get sense, you might turn to a potential bomber very soon the way you're going with ya stupidity
cheesy

anyway have you bath with cow urine today? aboki with 1kb IQ grin
Let's keep reporting ourselves
Mynd 44
Lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: Igboho: Falana Lambasts DSS Over "Nocturnal Coup" by Sweeetheart(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
triple996:

memorize that 7 times in a week perhaps you will get your sense back

keep reporting cow, I will keep depositing senses inside that your empty head
Re: Igboho: Falana Lambasts DSS Over "Nocturnal Coup" by Sweeetheart(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
triple996:
Rule 2

add Buhari and others Dundee to it. cow
Re: Igboho: Falana Lambasts DSS Over "Nocturnal Coup" by triple996(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sweeetheart:

aboki rearrange your gibberish or write in Fulani lingual. Buhari your kinsmen can be giving me headache with his bad governance and still be having complexity in reading your gibberish again

there is nothing you will write to convince me that you're sane, the more you tried to convince me that you've sense, the more senseless you sound with your gibberish
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
The mod must ban everyone that rain insult in this thread today cheesy
Re: Igboho: Falana Lambasts DSS Over "Nocturnal Coup" by triple996(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2
Shabi you sabi report cheesy
Infact this thread go hear am with ban
Re: Igboho: Falana Lambasts DSS Over "Nocturnal Coup" by Sweeetheart(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
triple996:

The mod must ban everyone that rain insult in this thread today cheesy

you must think they're like your lawless president that pamper you terrorist but arrest activist

terrorist loving foool
Re: Igboho: Falana Lambasts DSS Over "Nocturnal Coup" by chachanga: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Buhari with his actions and inactions had done more harm to the North. The whole world and the international community including foreign investor now know that PMB is the major obstacle to the socio-economic development of Nigeria.
PMB has set so many bad precedence that may come back to hunt the North.
What if a Southern President decides to use PMB's template in appointment of Security Chiefs and heads of security outfits by appointing Southern Christians to head them?

What if a Southern President appoints only Southern Christians to head NNPC, FIRS, Customs, Immigration, EFCC etc? Will MURIC and the people of the North have the moral courage to protest?

PMB used his Nepotism to destroyed the unity of the North. Niger, Benue and Plateau states are becoming estranged to the North.

All you've said is why the North is presently shivering and dreading the very idea of power rotating to any other region that the North.
It's the more reason you should get strategic and proactive because they're not planning on taking any prisoners come 2023.
And you know the North never sabotages its interests for any reason but judases of the South will sell out for any cheap amount.
Y'all have work to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto / Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate / Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.