Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu (21918 Views)

Mike Ozekhome: Why I Am Defending Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Not Defending Christians, Out To Promote Terrorism – Buhari / Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by ictjobber: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2021
Noted

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2021
lyndaway:

Niger delta crew cheesy

What’s your stake on the pib bill.. all of una niger delta crew just went cold and disappear from Nairaland ..

What’s your say on it...

Still attacking biafrAns and igbos grin
Is hat is there to say, the National Assembly has passed a law, the President has given his consent, every other contrary view is hairdressers & beer parlor gist, inconsequential, assuming talking but not saying anything.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by olahero(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Sense making.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by Adakintroy: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2021
If you know wetin you de do you no need any biafra to manifest am.

The same country chinamanda de na una de too. Same with okonjo iweala. Them be Igbo but the would know them. I no wan talk of Chinua achebe.

When my step mother de do me take for my own papa house my sister say no worry leave ground for her go Hussle your own. When the time comes she go need you. Na so him be. Leave nigeria for who wan rule do your own. When time come them go wan identify with you. That's if you know wetin you de do. Him no worth the scruffle or people dieing.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by mekuso89(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
There is no way chimamanda Adichie can ever support a fraudster cum IndecentStar controlling ipob illiterates.

She is too intelligent to be associated with those criminals.

No single educated human being will agree to be associated with that fraudster. undecided

Ipob pigs searching for chimamanda right now. cheesy
MNK matter will sure kill you one day

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2021
Chimamanda
Gloria
Kanu...
All can go to hell for all I care...

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by CasNova: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2021
Noted madam. Well noted.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2021
mekuso89:
MNK matter will sure kill you one day
But you first, like zombie Ikonso?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by Hotzone(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Cowards defending terrorists

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Lol
chaii this is not a good time to be IPOB
Igbos are propagandist, very desperate set of humans

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by mayo47(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Misleading title/topic

jmoore:
Chimamanda is not defending Nnamdi Kanu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=358282225653878&id=100044163112929

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by Halexgos3(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2021
I support chimamada

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by Thisis2raw(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
There is no way chimamanda Adichie can ever support a fraudster cum IndecentStar controlling ipob illiterates.

No single educated human being will agree to be associated with that fraudster. undecided

bro I want to talk you. Whats your take on the present state of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by ZendayaColeman(f): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Simplyleo:

simplyIdiot na Igbo matter go kill you last last

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Simplyleo:

If she can support Buhari, she could support anybody. There's nothing special about her.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by hammerDK: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

ARE YOU AN IGBO MAN?

WHY CANT YOU ALLOW IGBO PEOPLE REST?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
This forum is biased. The title is clearly misleading. Why push it to front-page with the misleading title?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2021
I knew something was wrong, how would someone write a book like "half of a yellow sun" and still go back to support the same cause that caused such terror. It makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by Zane2point4(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2021
Simplyleo:

When Mandela was labelled a terrorist, am sure foools like you alive then berrated him and called him all sort of names.

But it doesnt make hi wrong, is you're comfortable with nigeria leave those not comfortable to leave.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by lasisi69(f): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2021
justfrankz:
The Lord did not call us to be successful, He called us to be faithful
I read all your posts and I'm saving all of it... It was all I needed now (all of it).. Thank you !!!

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by GraceofGod2: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2021
I honestly don't feel happy getting banned by the moderators always for asking for a favor to get a working tool i can be using to survive this journey, please full house come to the aid of a brother.

I have been starving, dying silently, going to Gates of companies to get employed even as a casual but all to no avail.

Please i am bringing this to the full house, anyone who would like to give me a spare sewing machine which i can be making use of, sewing from my home. This alone will be putting food on i and my family's table.

Or, if anyone has a job for me that i can be doing. I have seven years experience in bread baking, I can sew very well, I do laundry, i can do any kind of work. I am ready to do it.
Please, dear house help me achieve this.

1 4 7 6 8 3 9 2 1 1
Access Bank.

Below is my mobile number: 07085009787
Please i swear to God my creator, i ain't a scam. I am based in Lagos, i can meet at anywhere around Lagos for confirmation, to anyone who would like to confirm or give me a job.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by mekuso89(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
But you first, like zombie Ikonso?
You are just an idiotic ganja weed

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by Encyclopedia1: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2021
lyndaway:

Niger delta crew cheesy

What’s your stake on the pib bill.. all of una niger delta crew just went cold and disappear from Nairaland ..

What’s your say on it...

Still attacking biafrAns and igbos grin

Na sidon look dem dey now grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by PAtoGCFR2034: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2021
You don't have to defend Kanu to support Biafra.
Obviously Kanu derailed somewhere along the way. Doesn't mean you have to go down the same path.
But the vision is clear

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by Skillsnigeria: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by jetpack(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Chimamanda is neutral on Biafra. There is no way she will write something like that

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by Simplyleo: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Zane2point4:

When Mandela was labelled a terrorist, am sure foools like you alive then berrated him and called him all sort of names.

But it doesnt make hi wrong, is you're comfortable with nigeria leave those not comfortable to leave.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu by Mitsurugi(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2021
Simplyleo:

mynd44 lalasticlala

I love the way you guys howl for the mods when you can't engage in yabs. Intellectual or not. It gladdens my heart to know most of you will be severely flogged if we jam for street grin grin grin Praise God for Seun and his brilliant faceless forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Launches Free Health Screening In Ibadan, Oyo State (Pics) / PDP Extends Makarfi Led Caretaker Committee By 12 Months. PICTURES. / Akwa Ibom Government Challenges Akpabio On Four Point Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.