Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba (1164 Views)

Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] / Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws / Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by Aderewah: 1:12am On Jul 06, 2021
Northerners have more tribes than south. Nope, kanuri, fulani, hausa, tiv etc. But they're one north while we divide ourselves into SW, SE and our individual strengths no matter what can never match up. We have finally learnt what they have been teaching us for so long. No more I am Igbo, I am Yoruba. We are southerners. A confederation of advanced tribes. And we speak with one voice.

16 Likes

Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by Kdon2: 1:19am On Jul 06, 2021
Aderewah:
Northerners have more tribes than south. Nope, kanuri, fulani, hausa, tiv etc. But they're one north while we divide ourselves into SW, SE and our individual strengths no matter what can never match up. We have finally learnt what they have been teaching us for so long. No more I am Igbo, I am Yoruba. We are southerners. A confederation of advanced tribes. And we speak with one voice.

Nice one. Supported! The earlier we start thinking like this the better or else the north we take us do suya finish and turn our land to their grazing property where cow will have more right than we human. It's best we become wiser now!

8 Likes

Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 06, 2021
Unity has always been the Northern strength. You can never divide and Hausa and Fulani man. And one thing you must appreciate about them is that, despite their internal differences, they have one common goal-Power!

2 Likes

Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by Goldencheese(m): 4:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Great thinking.

1 Like

Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by notym2chektym: 5:49am On Jul 06, 2021
OP some pipu go commit suicide for this oooo
Well I thank God we are beginning to have sense. This is the major nightmares of the North. But we have to brace up , as they won't give up in their divide and rule . Once we see such comments we should devise a general reply in a single sentence ( will think about that later) and move on,with time they will get fed up
Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by richmond500: 6:10am On Jul 06, 2021
Oh now u know, I wonder why u were insulting the Yoruba's and calling the betrayers and outcast because they voted APC, something that u would have tried to understand that they have their own son and most ministers in APC, then tried to divide the southern minorities telling us to differentiate our individual tribes when we collectively want to be called a common name, u never for once thought that there is more to the collective name (SS or ND) than just political wonder

The SE divided us and was further implemented by Buhari, I think they should apologize to us
Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Northerners are united because they have shared the same leaders for over 600 years

Will an Igbo man want to be governed by a Yoruba man and vice versa? It's nice to talk about one south, talk is cheap at the end of the day there can never be one south, too many political differences.
Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by harmargedon: 6:31am On Jul 06, 2021
richmond500:
Oh now u know, I wonder why u were insulting the Yoruba's and calling the betrayers and outcast because they voted APC, something that u would have tried to understand that they have their own son and most ministers in APC, then tried to divide the southern minorities telling us to differentiate our individual tribes when we collectively want to be called a common name, u never for once thought that there is more to the collective name (SS or ND) than just political wonder

The SE divided us and was further implemented by Buhari, I think they should apologize to us

Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by limeta(f): 6:33am On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=richmond500 post=103413247]Oh now u know, I wonder why u were insulting the Yoruba's and calling the betrayers and outcast because they voted APC, something that u would have tried to understand that they have their own son and most ministers in APC, then tried to divide the southern minorities telling us to differentiate our individual tribes when we collectively want to be called a common name, u never for once thought that there is more to the collective name (SS or ND) than just political wonder

The SE divided us and was further implemented by Buhari, I think they should apologize to

move forward is the message here
not right or wrong
Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Northerners are united because they have shared the same leaders for over 600 years

Will an Igbo man want to be governed by a Yoruba man and vice versa? It's nice to talk about one south, talk is cheap at the end of the day there can never be one south, too many political differences.
you are the problem here, for how long would we continue back and forth

Let's give the north the language they understand which is one south, the worst of us remains better than the best of them (someone like el-rufai is called their best)

But tinubu would never represent this one south if it's osinbajo no problem
Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by lyndaway(f): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2021
grin

Southern Nigeria can never unite...

This people are funny... Unity of north is deeper than geographical expression..

Deep factors unite north... and those factors don’t exist in the south.

Next thread is igbo bashing by Yoruba or Niger-Delta bashing by igbos...

Unity is alien to southern Nigeria... same unity made them snore wen pib was passed cheesy

This people sef
Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by NengiWIDEtoto: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2021
You are still our slaves
Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by lyndaway(f): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Mikecold:
you are the problem here, for how long would we continue back and forth

Let's give the north the language they understand which is one south, the worst of us remains better than the best of them (someone like el-rufai is called their best)

But tinubu would never represent this one south if it's osinbajo no problem

This is the problem of the south... thinking they’re Always better... yet your sophisticated brothers always come creeping @ night and bowing to the so called illiterate North.

You southerners love noise and abuse... empty noise
Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by lyndaway(f): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2021
richmond500:

This moniker is a typical Yoruba living in port harcourt and using every opportunity to vent his tribal slur on igbos... why hiding under naija delta...
By PIB we now them... same moniker have nothing to say on PiB and 40 oil wells dash to east by rivers ..
But will be in every thread abusing his fellow southerners

And you southerners are talking unity....

Who dash monkey banana... all for the optics..

Hate the North... we careless.. what we want we get.
Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by LLiKYekoba: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Aderewah:

Na now sense gum you? Good morning, this evening.
Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2021
lyndaway:

This is the problem of the south... thinking they’re Always better... yet your sophisticated brothers always come creeping @ night and bowing to the so called illiterate North.

You southerners love noise and abuse... empty noise
Lame

Outside politics the northerners are the ones trooping in trucks per second with mats under harsh conditions to obodo y.ibo south

The southern politicians going to the Northerner illiterates are doing so simply because the north has institutionalized a herd of zombies illiterates who can't think for themselves (and politics happen to be a game of numbers)

In a sane society a politician from south can go to the north sell himself directly for president without passing the backdoor of their zombie masters

I keep hearing north is United, north has political power actually it's all a myth, what unites the north is backwardness

(1) Culture of women are kitchen objects helps their men to eliminate them from political space

(2) Culture of education is Haram helps to keep their masses from englightment, only a few elite get the education

(3). Culture of almajiri cum islamiya ensures there would always be flow of radical tools who are illiterates

(4) Culture of religious-state inseperatable ensures it always going to be religion first before progress, Islam against Christian south in all their rationale

These are the stuffs that makes up the so called Northern unity, their elites have a mob of zombies conditioned to go their direction, their women are in check, their almajiris are in check, the narrative is a systemic unit of slaves.

So why won't the southern politicians go and meet the northern elites when they own the brains of their zombies
Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Aderewah:
[s]Northerners have more tribes than south. Nope, kanuri, fulani, hausa, tiv etc. But they're one north while we divide ourselves into SW, SE and our individual strengths no matter what can never match up. We have finally learnt what they have been teaching us for so long. No more I am Igbo, I am Yoruba. We are southerners. A confederation of advanced tribes. And we speak with one voice.[/s]

This is nonsensical nonsense.

How old is Nigeria or even the so called South to takeover the ethnicity that has been here for years.

First ethnicity must be acknowledged before Nigeria and should be placed first ahead of anything Nigeria.

Maybe you should as well tell china to all become chinese due to mandarin.

We are not any Southerners.

How can someone want us to throw Ethnicity away just to answer one English-British name SOUTHERNERS.

The proposition is weak and should be discarded.
Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by udele1: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Supported.
Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by Aderewah: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

This is nonsensical nonsense.

How old is Nigeria or even the so called South to takeover the ethnicity that has been here for years.

First ethnicity must be acknowledged before Nigeria and should be placed first ahead of anything Nigeria.

Maybe you should as well tell china to all become chinese due to mandarin.

We are not any Southerners.

How can someone want us to throw Ethnicity away just to answer one English-British name SOUTHERNERS.

The proposition is weak and should be discarded.

Fulani slave

1 Like

Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2021
Aderewah:

Fulani slave

Your proposition is weak and shouldn't even be heard of in modern civilization.

Moreover if you are talking of full fulani slave then that should be addressed to Afonja and his extended brothers/sisters.
Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by nigerianrevolut(f): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Amen sir. We need to fly the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.

Re: For Now We Are No Longer Igbos Or Yoruba by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2021
nigerianrevolut:
Amen sir. We need to fly the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.

The flag is very wrong, aside from the fact that it's a bad copy of America flag it has no symbolism, the stars on America flag represent each state...

What do the stars on this flag represent?

(1) (Reply)

For How Long Will Niger Delta Continue To Sleep And Be Cheated? / The People I Chose To Go Far With Have Left Me Behind (photo) / IBB Vs Tai Solarin Lessons For The Igbos And Nigerians In General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.