Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) (37018 Views)

TAMPAN Suspends Yomi Fabiyi Indefinitely Over Oko Iyabo Movie / Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by ajimotoke(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Immature behavior, after so many accolades from people, now you're behaving like a child again. Ode leleyi o grin

1 Like

Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by oneble: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Wahala no dey finish for my country
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by GraceofGod2: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2021
That's pretty much interesting.
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Sheriman(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Nothing concern me as usual... On my way to farm... Make no fulani man near me this year.... Na last year una succeed. But this year, local man is ready cool
Audio farm you're going keep deceiving yourself
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by sweetshisha: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2021
grin

Yomi Fabiyi Na agbaya and a troll

Still using Iyabo Ojo and Princess to catch cruise and make money

Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by femijay8271(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2021
Dell Inspiron 3593 15.6" 10th Generation Core i7-1065G7 Processor 8GB 1TB FHD (1920 x 1080) TCH No Backlit Keyboard,Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics Windows 10 Specifications

Bought new last year December. Rarely used
Price 300k

Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Handsum64: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Nothing concern me as usual... On my way to farm... Make no fulani man near me this year.... Na last year una succeed. But this year, local man is ready cool
Female, local man?
Who is fooling who?
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Handsum64: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2021
lereinter:

What do you mean by saying you are a born again Christian
It means they can commit adultery, stealing, fraud, rituals, fornication other vices and expect grace to intervene.
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by stunnert(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2021
He did nothing wrong grin
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by ceaser: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Someone7:
See ehn there are many closet pediphiles and rapist sympathisers out there. They've just not been caught in the act yet

Brings to mind the scandal rocking some prominent US citizens including Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Bill Gates. There is this allegation of engaging in paedophilic behaviours, but sadly the guy that was supposed to serve as witness mysteriously died while in jail.

Few weeks after that breaking news of the misdemeanours, Melinda Gate, Bill Gates estranged wife declared that she is divorcing the software mogul and billionaire. As if that was not enough, Bill Gates secretary has voiced out that she had a very steamy affair with Bill while he was effectively married to Melinda.

Could it be that Melinda could not stand the scandals that will Rock Bill's life and so quickly made a dash for it?
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2021
Babinski:

The Yomi Fabiyi guy needs to be locked up for contempt of court. There is a case in court and he is trying to prejudice the minds of the public with his stupid movie that portrays Baba Ijesha who is the suspect as a victim!

So if later the court finds Baba Ijesha guilty, the public would think the court is biased.

It’s not his job to protect the court system unless there’s a gag order.
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Evelynluv20: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2021
Very funny.
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2021
The only name safe from use is the alleged teenagers.
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by gbengaadeleye12: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by ALTERNATEID: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Thursday July 11th? How? undecided

According to my calendar, Thursday is July 8th and July 11th is Sunday.
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Babinski:

The Yomi Fabiyi guy needs to be locked up for contempt of court. There is a case in court and he is trying to prejudice the minds of the public with his stupid movie that portrays Baba Ijesha who is the suspect as a victim!

So if later the court finds Baba Ijesha guilty, the public would think the court is biased.

So how is that now contempt of Court? Cite legal authorities please.
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2021
These movie people are all freaking snitches
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I support baba ijesha and yomi for being morally upright sad

Don't bring disgrace to Christianity.
Stop Ur being stupid by relating d issue with being born again.
It's just a sign that u are not born again

1 Like

Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by richie240: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2021
stunnert:
He did nothing wrong grin
Shhhhhhh! Must u tell them?
Let them make him cashout biko!

The more they rant, d more viral d video goes!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Fek1(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2021
Actually, I have been expecting a film about it but not quick as this when the matter still in court. To grant someone bail doesn't mean is free, the story is not yet completed and if this such film came out what is the conclusion. Nigeria film to me if such thing happened is just a trash. Go and check this foreign films is after the own issue they put such thing into film so that others will learn from it. What is the guy wanted to pass across that you can molest underage and go free about it or what? #standtobecorrected# if I got it wrong. What the ladies did wrong is what this good friend of baba ijesha just repeated.
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by fuke(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2021
Those ladies deserve anything they get for setting up Baba Ijesha.
I do not support abuse o, but setting a man up is fraud.

meanwhile you need this book to keep your health under wrap and eliminate hospital visits.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QW5PFH8

Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Champneys: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2021
Yomi Fabiyi is an idio....ta!

A premium immature, unprofessional and insensitive bastar...d!
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Ohraybs(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by dapsoneh: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2021
And the stupid Yomi Fabiyi is just over hyped, he has never made a hit movie since I started watching yoruba Nollywood. He should bring it, na nonsense go dey there. Those that have sense among them don't talk. People like Kenny Georger omo Ologo
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2021
cheesy
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by rajiedreez: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2021
That's how they produce rubbish and substandard movies, when baba ijesha matter happen? Within the shotl period you don write story turn am to script and do casting and locations don set. Movie shot and edited from when to when. No forget say during that same time he dey run protest for baba ijesha. And you want to be referred to as world class abi. Olodo like you.
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Babinski: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2021
SmartyPants:

So how is that now contempt of Court? Cite legal authorities please.

Contempt of court, also referred to simply as "contempt," is the disobedience of an order of a court. It is also conduct tending to obstruct or interfere with the orderly administration of justice.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/contempt_of_court

Contempt of court is broadly classified into two categories: criminal versus civil, and direct versus indirect.

Direct contempt occurs in the presence of the court, while indirect contempt occurs outside the court’s presence.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/contempt-court.asp

What Fabiyi is doing is indirect contempt. He is trying definitely to interfer with and influence the carriage of justice in the case. That is why whenever a case is in court, lawyers and learned person say it is subjudice to comment on it.
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Darkblood: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
God bless your hustle bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet / Bisi Alimi 10 Years Challenge Photos Have Got People Talking / Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.