Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Don't You Just Hate It When Some Parents Boast About Their Kids. . .? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't You Just Hate It When Some Parents Boast About Their Kids. . .? (824 Views)

Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) / Some Parents Dress Their Kids Irresponsibly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't You Just Hate It When Some Parents Boast About Their Kids. . .? by mamagee3(f): 1:30am On May 10, 2011
Hi nairalanders!

I know at one point in our lives, our parents have praised us in some way to their friends and colleagues but isn't it just annoying when some parents boast about their children being the best in the world and then their children act like they are the most intelligent people in the world.

And then you see them flashing those pictures on that important parts of their body on facebook and you begin to wonder if they are the same people that their parents praise all the time.

Guys, what's your take on this?
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When Some Parents Boast About Their Kids. . .? by ayomide202(f): 3:31am On May 10, 2011
Its not bad for parents to boast about their kids if it is connected to a substantial accomplishment but some kids let it get into their heads. I feel good when my parents do that, it feels good wink
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When Some Parents Boast About Their Kids. . .? by iice(f): 4:38am On May 10, 2011
Lol. I'm indifferent. People are who they are jare.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When Some Parents Boast About Their Kids. . .? by Busybody2(f): 10:44am On May 10, 2011
Ha ha, I see, the church based pregnant woman that used to get up Mamagee's goat and rub her the wrong way, finally gave birth grin cheesy grin
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When Some Parents Boast About Their Kids. . .? by zayhal(f): 3:47pm On May 10, 2011
Again

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Nigerians Refer To Children As Issues / . / How Much Is Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.