Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality (79990 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Rhea(f): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
dignity33:
Two young boys were beaten and paraded in the street of Okija for Homosexual.

Boys are getting creative trying to adjust to the high cost of original totos cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Omanze: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
wirinet:

99.5% of the time an heterosexual couple make love, it's usually for pleasure and not recreation. Are you telling us that a couple should stop having sex once they have the number of children they desire?

Yes he would definitively have been born as he never said his parent are gay. Strict Gays account for less than 0.5% of the population. Beside the world is already over 7 billion in population, a few gays would not make any difference in population growth.

That's torture and human right abuse. I hope you don't experience such human right abuse under others with differenf moral and religious opinion, like drinking alcohol.

Are you going to eliminate them all from the surface of the earth? They are a reality. There will be with us till the end of time.

You are not the one that will control how humans live. You are not God. You have no right to determine the sexuality of others.

I have liked your comments here.

What I like is the fact you don't sound gay yourself, you are more a human rights activist. So am I.

But, you should agree that we Africans needs to be free from too much copying from the white people who already have lost morality and cultural background.

Our cultural heritage (devoid of fetishness and diabolism) needs your activism more. That is whom you are.

Now, if you consider the African cultural heritage activism with the gayish position you defend, both will not stand compatible.

That is the essence of my insistence that we should be Natural and live as same.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by wirinet(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Omanze:

I have liked your comments here.

What I like is the fact you don't sound gay yourself, you are more a human rights activist. So am I.
I am not necessarily a human rights activist, I am more of a believer of live and let live. I hate it when others forcefully impose their moral, religious or political views on others.

But, you should agree that we Africans needs to be free from too much copying from the white people who already have lost morality and cultural background.
We have no choice. We have already been subsumed by European culture. We speak European languages, we wear European clothes, we bear European names, we worship European Gods. So we cannot escape European culture. Having said that homosexualism is not necessarily European culture. For most of recorded history, homosexualism was a taboo in Europe and they were persecuted, just like we are doing now. It only became accepted or tolerated within the last few decades. It might take a few more decades or even centuries before we learn that gayism is a fact of life.

Our cultural heritage (devoid of fetishness and diabolism) needs your activism more. That is whom you are.

Now, if you consider the African cultural heritage activism with the gayish position you defend, both will not stand compatible.
Studies show that homosexualism was a part of Africa's past. Though hidden it was always there.

That is the essence of my insistence that we should be Natural and live as same.
As I said, you are not in a position to insist on how others should live their life.

Let me end by telling you that human culture is dynamic and ever evolving. At one time human sacrifices to please the gods were the norm, now that is hardly practice except in some backward African societies. Same with marriage of minor girls and marriage between close family members.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by OLRAYS(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
TUANKU:

Where you come dey? Ewu!
ur papa
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by TUANKU(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
OLRAYS:
ur papa
As you no get papa na sorry.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by MrrGodsfavour(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?
I pity person wey dey take advice from you...
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Bitcoinplug1: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2021
Yet you are not on the Forbes list, calm down
Or11:

You are a bastard for this post. I'm not like you who involves in incest. I'm grateful my life is better than yours, my wife is hotter and richer than yours, my kids go to better schools and have a brighter future than yours. We all don't need a visa travel around the world but you will never leave the shores of naija grin. Happy misery to you. You can reply to the wall now, I'm out.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Or11: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bitcoinplug1:
Yet you are not on the Forbes list, calm down

I'm still richer than you without scamming people

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Boyfriend Inserts Pepper Into Lover’s Private Parts (PIC) / Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes / Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.