Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality (79938 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Geenosko: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
MejiLoyon:
If they are wise they just gave these guys a whole lot of money and opportunities. I won't say more.
By the way the guy still dey shake yansh.
Say no to homosexuality. It's not natural. Nothing beats the juiciness of a very wet pussy

To claim asylum abi?

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by SchoolGate: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
dignity33:
Two young boys were beaten and paraded in the street of Okija for Homosexual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9G1HDE2A0
primates like patlex they should flog like this wink
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by PAWG(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is wrong

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Neimarjr: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bye bye to Homo grin
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Sunkyapogee(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Back ward nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by agoras(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
This guy deserve better beat
Girls way full everywhere na your fellow man you see to nak
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by TheWolfen(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Homosexuality is a disorder

Y'all homos better watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zGdTvyg3HM

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by pyyxxaro: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Take them to the CEO of LizardBBQGRILL

Let them be grilled immediately

Our darling daddy needs to eat them

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by advanceDNA: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Who your mocking affect?

Lol I'm married with kids but I love everyone. Beastiality cannot be compared to homosexuality. Humans can give consent to having sex, animals cannot. Don't be stupid, use your head

Can I ask a question...
Why ddo you people Play the consent card when it comes to sex with animals...

If animals were that important to us and shouldn’t be slept with without consent...then they shouldn’t be killed for food or any other reason.....

Don’t get me wrong..I agree beastiality is disgusting but not because of consent...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by youngmoney4me(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
tongue
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by fourboys: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ebubeslym:
My goodness......
The moment the gay spirit left his body
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Germi9: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:
Woke people will come here an shout human rights abuse. If his father was a f.aggot will he exist?
Western culture is not our culture, forget political correctness if you child stray make sure you correct them asap.
I wonder o
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Elock1: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?
Love who they want? YES!
Fuuckk who they want? N0!

NO FUCKING WAY, not in igbo land.
We must not copy everything from the whites.

8 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by xeju: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:
Woke people will come here an shout human rights abuse. If his father was a f.aggot will he exist?
Western culture is not our culture, forget political correctness if you child stray make sure you correct them asap.
Some of you just come around and talk anyhow without basic reasoning. Do you think homosexuality is strictly for westerners? Do you know how long westerners fought against homosexuality and realised it's not something you use force against? Do you know how many people are hiding their sexual orientation not to be outcast? Homosexuality is bigger than your sensibility and there are ongoing studies around it. Stopping people from coming as gay doesn't there're no gay people around, just like the govt stopping people from protesting doesn't mean nigerians are happy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Focusmind: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Stupidity of the highest order

I wished one human right lawyer could take up their case, with the pictures and video as evidence and seek for asylum for these guys

Sure escape for them to Joe Biden's US, Canada or any of the EU states that are pro LGBT.

This is a blessing in disguise for those guys and they should use this opportunity. The idiots that called themselves good citizens by flogging them thinks they are doing them. They are doing themselves.

This is gross human right abuse! I am not a fan of LGBT but they should not be subjected to any inhuman treatment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by ukaface(f): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omo
E be like dem flog him pr.ick join ooo

I felt sorry for him sha
But this doesn't mean he would still stop.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by nijabazaar: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
So they are been humiliated just for being gay?

When Christians are persecuted for being Christian's up north everyone was aghast now same southerners are the oppressors on a minority group - a bunch of hapless fellows?

See, we are all monsters. The monsters are ordinary people. You and i

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by cooljude(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is absolutely wrong...... This is the same people who will criticize bokoharam but given same chance would do more harm.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fvckyouall:
Nigerians would always be retarded. if he is gay did he kill anyone?. .

He didn't kill anyone...but he bust person yanshh

4 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
gays on the loose

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Techguy96(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:
I get angry everytime a Nigerian or African says western culture is not our culture, as if anything u do today is ur culture, even ur religion and moral believe are not ur culture.

There was a time killing of twins was part of our culture just so u know our culture wasn't all that good.

The Europeans came and told u a man from Israel died for ur sins two thousand years ago and u believe n worship this man yet u are talking about culture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Naijayouth(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fvckyouall:
Nigerians would always be retarded. if he is gay did he kill anyone?. I don't know why some sets of idiots keep deciding how everyone would live their lives.

When bokoharam/ISWAP start killing you guys cause you are not Muslims you would be crying like pigs.
Religious bigotry is different from sexual perversion. Stop mixing the two.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Dreebieee(f): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:

Lmao, western?
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Techguy96(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Faller:

He didn't kill anyone...but he bust person yanshh
Did he rape the person?
If he did then he deserves the treatment but if the other person gave consent then is non of our business what they do with their life.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Cousin9999: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
As long as they're not wearing a dress, leave them alone. They're entitled to live as they want, and everyone is entitled to an opinion about it. But that doesn't mean attacking anyone.

I would think with all the stuff going on in Nigeria, people have more important things to be angry about.

I think some of this is a lack of education. Some of these people really believe these men are predators.

And the same people attacking these guys are nowhere to be found when it comes to corrupt politicians, actual predators, and corrupt police.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Judolisco(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Haba.. How their yansh dey take hold shit... Arbi dem go dey wear pampers... Gay people na wa o... U be Nigerian.. U come be gay again suffer no dey tire u ni?
Some people if white people chop shit dem go chop am

2 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by malakaimoscondo: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?
shut up..point to me any African culture that supports this insanity?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Lol go to back to school and learn how to write a proper sentence in English if not it's not by force, speak your local dialect.

Well well well

Look who we have here

English teacher

4 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by mmsen: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:

Why are you so worried about whether you add more people to your miserable mixture when you do such an awful job of taking care of those already in existence?

Do you ever wonder why the life expectancy rate in Nigeria is so low?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Techguy96(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dreebieee:

Lmao, western?
As in ern Nigerians are so dumb, people that believe in a religion brought to them by the west talking about western culture.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by iLegendd(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
My fellow gays. Why?
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Elock1: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Why does he have to follow their tradition? They are no different from Boko Haram who want to force their culture on others.
no matter how you want to paint it bros.. Fucking man to man is a crime naturally, but let's no go there Sha.

It's also a crime in Nigeria.
Ask him to choose between the momentary flogging or 14 years behind bars.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady / 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.