Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality (79982 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by tydi(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2021
Crenzywilliams:
Thus is really silly, they are both consenting adults and have the right to do themselves as long as it's in the privacy of their home. I don't see how they hurt anyone with Thier own private stupidity. E no suppose concern others.

I wonder how you living been docked in your cursed assbutt

4 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Kyari79(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2021
You this stupid barking there you be gay

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by techWriter2: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2021
My god The time the gay spirit left his corpse
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Or11: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2021
tydi:

You sounding more stupid.

Lol go to back to school and learn how to write a proper sentence in English if not it's not by force, speak your local dialect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by tydi(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Lol go to back to school and learn how to write a proper sentence in English if not it's not by force, speak your local dialect.

Lol.. Hence , communications are being passed who cares Else you’re also a dead brain to always not comprehend as well.

19 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Or11: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2021
tydi:

Lol.. Hence , communications are being passed who cares Else you’re also a dead brain to always comprehend as well.

It's getting worse. You are a sorry case, no one can help ya.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by TUANKU(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

You are a bastard for this post. I'm not like you who involves in incest. I'm grateful my life is better than yours, my wife is hotter and richer than yours, my kids go to better schools and have a brighter future than yours. We all to need a visa to travel around the world but you will never leave the shores of naija grin. Happy misery to you. You can reply to the wall now, I'm out.
Now i want to fvck your wife.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Heartdanny(f): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Why does he have to follow their tradition? They are no different from Boko Haram who want to force their culture on others.

He has to follow their tradition cos he is living in their land. If he can't respect their tradition he should relocate to where what he is doing is allowed.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by November24(f): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
He is not a criminal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by mysticwarrior(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Crenzywilliams:
Thus is really silly, they are both consenting adults and have the right to do themselves as long as it's in the privacy of their home. I don't see how they hurt anyone with Thier own private stupidity. E no suppose concern others.
another chronic homosexual spotted. Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria and the penalty is 14 years jail sentence.

12 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Mastakija(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Who your mocking affect?

Lol I'm married with kids but I love everyone. Beastiality cannot be compared to homosexuality. Humans can give consent to having sex, animals cannot. Don't be stupid, use your head
then they must b ashamed of u with this kind of rubbish coming out of ur mind

21 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Mastakija(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

You are a bastard for this post. I'm not like you who involves in incest. I'm grateful my life is better than yours, my wife is hotter and richer than yours, my kids go to better schools and have a brighter future than yours. We all don't need a visa travel around the world but you will never leave the shores of naija grin. Happy misery to you. You can reply to the wall now, I'm out.
na dem
Obviously if u want to create a fictional wealth here on NL u can
Afterall this is NL a faceless forum where i can be who i wish to be
all i need to do is to type it down here
and expect some ppl to blv me
U talking trash man
Bcus u claim to b dis and dat u feel nobody's richer or more comfortable than u are
I dont really pity u
I pity ur family

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by EMAXIM(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Insert rod for their nyansh

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by MightyEmperor: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Send them to jail

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Tboyfrosh123(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
fvck all village elders what wrong in their sexuality

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Who your mocking affect?

Lol I'm married with kids but I love everyone. Beastiality cannot be compared to homosexuality. Humans can give consent to having sex, animals cannot. Don't be stupid, use your head

You don't need to responded to them , they are not worth it , as much as I don't understand anything about homosexuality , I know that everyone should do what they want with their life , they should have been careful if they knew the type of people they have

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Curious345: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
dignity33:
Two young boys were beaten and paraded in the street of Okija for Homosexual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9G1HDE2A0
mark Zuckerberg the freemason grand lodge master have removed the video from YouTube

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by BePrepared: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:
Woke people will come here an shout human rights abuse. If his father was a f.aggot will he exist?
Western culture is not our culture, forget political correctness if you child stray make sure you correct them asap.

Homosexuality isn't Western culture, its perversion

5 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by bonnyhope: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?

Shut up
Supporting IMMORALITY

6 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Curious345: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
I have not tried it...

BIT I HEARD ANAL SEX IS THE BOMB..

please who can corroborate this here ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
When you get Jesus Christ in your heart it will fix the kinks in your head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by BePrepared: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?

Homosexuality isn't Western culture it is human perversion

4 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by TheWolfen(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Beat dem well well. Yeye gays and lesbians

3 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by neyo0h: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lolz, but why do they spare the females, there are more of them.

The females are doing it the most and spreading fast.. they'll wreck Nigeria if not curbed. Thing's I've seen are disturbing.

Lesbian's are the real danger.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by int0x80(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is not right, nobody should be humiliated like this because of his/her sexual preferences.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
If they are wise they just gave these guys a whole lot of money and opportunities. I won't say more.
By the way the guy still dey shake yansh.
Say no to homosexuality. It's not natural. Nothing beats the juiciness of a very wet pussy

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by HarrisAWalcott: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Well I don't advise violence and I understand it doesn't work in stopping this devil worship.

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Geenosko: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
What two adults decide to do in their privacy isn't any body's business. Do I agree with their choices? I don't.
Frankly speaking, there are more pressing issues in Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Honesty36(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
grin Flog out the spirit of Gayism outta dat bobriski grin

Anumanu according to igbo people[color=#990000][/color] grin

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by BishopSolo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=Or11 post=103416094]

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture? [/why attacking the person that comes out with is own input concerning what he sees and his feelings toward such.... Can't you see that those idiots deserve to be trauncuted in this part of the world....]
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by BePrepared: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

You are a bastard for this post. I'm not like you who involves in incest. I'm grateful my life is better than yours, my wife is hotter and richer than yours, my kids go to better schools and have a brighter future than yours. We all don't need a visa travel around the world but you will never leave the shores of naija grin. Happy misery to you. You can reply to the wall now, I'm out.

Have u seen his wife and kids b4, is he even a guy u are chatting with, u need help

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Boyfriend Inserts Pepper Into Lover’s Private Parts (PIC) / Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.