Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) (31825 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Chizillar1(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Congrat Sir
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Angybaby(f): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Happy birthday sir, keep living
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by verimoore(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Cute guy
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Gryffindor: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2021
this guy no won old,wants to be a younger for ever

niceeeeeee
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by grandlexuz(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2021
Augla1:
What do they say about how men age?

Like fine wine
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Jcash90: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2021
That third pics,the guy go get big gbola ooo, happy birthday oga RMD
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2021
Happy birthday.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2021
Happy birthday sir llnp
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Technology14: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2021
Happybithday to RMD . check my profile for your solar flood lights and pricise resistivity meter for geophysical survey.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Polynek(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Long life my man
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Ayudame: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations sir, I wish you more money, long life, sound health and Grace.. happy birthday to you.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations......

Nolly Wood that year.......not a fan though...but people around me always veg out in front of the TV watching nollywoood 24 hours....with that I was a little conversant with the actors and actress

.....Jim iyke was the only real niggarrrr then in nollywood
He was hard, gangsta, tough and real
The rest were pussy asss niggarrrs always crying for love especially nonso diobi, ramsey noah, Desmond Elliot, emeka ike and Mike ezuruonye.
Bunch of pussy asss niggarrrs....

You must not have seen a movie by one fair Igbo dude like that he did a movie with Idris albulkareem I think there were brothers or friends ... Hes got a raspy voice ... That guy na real nigggggggarrrr fvck jym ikyke
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Cokahot: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Wow,I grew 5 inches taller after reading this nonsense
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by sylve11: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Happy birthday sir.

I wish you plenty more in wealth and in good health. cool
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Easyincome24: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Resemblance of Bishop Paul Adefarasin of House on the Rock Church.

May your days be long.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by mohemos: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Tinubu is just 8 years older than this man grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2021
hbd to my usifo,I shall never be a chidinma llnp
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Raychee(f): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2021
Mehn he doesn't look 60. cheesy kiss
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by sylve11: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Jcash90:
That third pics,the guy go get big gbola ooo, happy birthday oga RMD

You be gay? Wetin carry your eyes go there?

Na wa! sad cool
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by kay29000(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2021
ugodson:
Looking at this guy you will wish to grow up. With money oooo!

I swear.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by kay29000(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2021
ThierryJay:
Congrats to RMD, Nollywood's first true loverman before the likes of Ramsey Nouah and Emeka Ike.

I remember the way girls used to fawn all over him in the 90s like he was some Michael Jackson.

Even at that, his looks is still killing it his age. Wouldn't mind those kind of genes for maself.

I swear. I remember the day he came to my church in Surulere back in like 98...see how girls were going Gaga...even in church. I was like, WTF. The guy was a sex symbol for real.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by honcdm01(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Happy birthday to you RMD.. 60 looks so good on you. So the burdilon man that is 8 years older than you got no white bears? �

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by NELLY1990: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2021
60 looks great �� on you Sir. I celebrate you abundantly.

I really can’t place a finger on what exactly attracted me to you but you carry a special auto Sir. God bless and prosper you. Happy birthday RMD
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by nyiamfrank: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
Rmd has a wonderful family. I know a of Sister of his who is a very wonderful and nice woman.
Mummy Chris is you seeing this, its your Chosen son hailing you.
Happy Birthday Rmd.
so good to know that tinubu senior him with just 9 years
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (pictures) by Zanzibar1: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2021
Fine boy aat 60

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Burna Boy 's Touching Story / Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.