Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary (40137 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo & His Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by TheDemola: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2021
Veteran Nollywood star, Richard Mofe-Damijo, has hailed his wife, Jumobi, for giving up her fame for their marriage.

The 60-year-old actor said this on Wednesday as he marked the 21st year of their marriage.

RMD took to his Instagram page to share a throwback picture of himself and his wife. He also shared a recent one too.

His caption read, “I can’t believe we are 21 years today! My Abike, my Abk, my Abik, strong and courageous.

“(You) gave up your fame to make us a home! ‘One in the family is enough,’ you said. Unworthy me. Thank you for yesterday, today, and forever. I love you big time.” (sic)

Referring to the throwback picture he shared, the actor said, “When your regular spies do send this to you later, forgive me.

“I know you hate this picture because you were heavily pregnant with Tega and your nose was flared. It would be a good place to start the conversation.

“See how well and fine we both are now. What a journey we’ve had. This woman you get heart sha!” (sic)

Before her marriage to RMD, Jumobi was a popular TV presenter but she has been absent from the media scene since the union.

RMD had married her four years after losing his first wife, May, in 1996.

Jumobi and RMD’s union is blessed with four children.

https://punchng.com/you-gave-up-fame-to-make-us-a-home-rmd-hails-wife-on-21st-anniversary/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYDrssWDsJB/?utm_medium=copy_link

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by dedonfranco(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2021
So lucky to have RMD as a husband.

Congratulations

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Omicron123: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Congrats
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Deborah98(f): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2021
Ahhh I would have said how manage,21 years in marriage with that grown man as a son and two grown grandchildren abi three sef.... eehya it's well. Congratulations and more blissful years in marriage sir.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
She had a show back in the days...

I honestly think dark skinned Nigerian ladies make better wives.. convince me

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truly money do hide many things, That's All I have to say,,,, if you think I'm talking about her throwback face, na you sabi.

She resemble Mohbad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by fineboynl(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
The girl nor fine before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by visijo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nigerian parents:
"not till you're 16"
*turns 16*
"not till you're 18
*turns 18*
"not while you're under our roof" �

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by careytommy37(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Deborah98:
Ahhh I would have said how manage,21 years in marriage with that grown man as a son and two grown grandchildren abi three sef.... eehya it's well. Congratulations and more blissful years in marriage sir.

undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Impregnable101: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lesson to learn here. Nor be beauty man take dey select WIFE. RMD see people like them Genevieve, Stella Damascus abi na Damascus yet the wise hyena pick average looking, intelligent, homely, respectful & godly woman.

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by YoungLionken(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Congratulations Mr Stingy...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
It's like all the celebrities with successful marriages keep their spouse out of the limelight...

What do I know?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by myners007: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Can Somebody explain how did Mee his first wife died mysteriously?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nice
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by ojun50(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Woman with wisdom
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Mophor: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Issokay!!!!!

Lovely!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by 1opinion: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Congratulations...21 years is not child's play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Kunlelee: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Congratulation. Wish them more success in their Marriage

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Navalsadiq(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
RMD NA FINE BOBO THAT YEAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by ojun50(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
myners007:
You dey fear to go meet am make you ask am

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by ImoleNaija: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
You gave up your fame to make us a home

Maintaining fame & home no be beans o. It takes only GRACE to keep the two unharmed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by otipoju(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
When Nigeria was still innocent...

This was before Tinubu began to oppress lagos, no agbero on every corner, no fulani herdsmen, no bandits, no kidnappings,no ritualists, no boko haram, no campus based cults on the streets;

This was before internet enabled phones, therefore no social media,no gee boys or yahoo plus, no slay queens, small girl-big God, no hookups or urgent 2k.

Also no Mammon worshipping Pentocostal Pastors,no first fruits, seeds and other tricks to rob the gullible.

Chai Nigeria used to be a fun ,safe and good place to live. Now everybody eye dey chuck.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Justinlean02(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wow, believe that's not an easy ride shocked
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Shobizz(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
shocked Lof is sweet if you are with the right person. More years 2 come.

This is what we call MARRIAGE - WEDDING Na Ceremony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by hohafrank(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
fineboynl:
The girl nor fine before.
You don't know her.She was very beautiful.She was the best choice of every man.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Agricmoney(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
congrats to them

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by wallex1983(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
RMD took this woman away from her glory and prime on TV.

I remember those days, if I didn't watch her, I've not watched TV.

Jumobi Adegbesan.

Congratulations to them both

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by WhizdomXX(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Cute Couple.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Captain92: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Congrats RMD n lovely wife
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Dreambeat: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
myners007:
Learnt she died after an unsuccessful uterine fibroid operation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by RawBitterTruth(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Madam Jumobi of Globacom,if you know you know,that woman commands class abeg.

Cute couples.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Pictured At DreamWorks Studio In California / Paul Okoye Injured After A Performance In Liberia (Photos, Video) / Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.