Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Beginner's Guide To Meditation: 20 Tips For Gaining A Better Understanding Of Th - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beginner's Guide To Meditation: 20 Tips For Gaining A Better Understanding Of Th (148 Views)

Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat / 20 Tips When You're Walking For Weight Loss / This Is A Better Understanding Of Diarrhea Every Human Needs To Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beginner's Guide To Meditation: 20 Tips For Gaining A Better Understanding Of Th by markwealth: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Beginner's Guide to Meditation: 20 Tips for Gaining a Better Understanding of the Mind.
Health and Beauty 10 hours ago
Beginner's Guide to Meditation: 20 Tips for Gaining a Better Understanding of the Mind.
Meditation has aided me in developing all of my other habits, such as becoming more tranquil, focused, less concerned about discomfort, and more grateful and sensitive to everything in my life. I'm far from flawless, but it's aided me in a significant manner.
Most significantly, it has helped me comprehend my own thoughts. I never thought about what was going on inside my brain until I started meditating; it would just happen, and I would obey its orders like an automaton. All of that still happens these days, but I'm becoming more conscious of what's going on. I may choose whether or not to obey the orders. I've gained more flexibility and freedom as a result of a greater understanding of myself (not totally, but significantly).
So... This is a habit that I strongly encourage. While I am not claiming that it is simple, you can start small and improve as you practice. Expect to fail at first - that's why they call it "practice"!

These pointers aren't meant to help you become an expert; rather, they're meant to assist you get started and keep going. You don't have to use them all right away; try a couple, return to this article, and attempt one or two more.

Read more: https://mychoicemart.com/blog/health-and-beauty/beginners-guide-to-meditation-20-practical-tips-for-gaining-a-better-understanding-of-the-mind

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tips To End The Weight Loss Struggle / Do You Still Do Social Distancing / Any Special Food Diet For COVID- 19?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.