Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (64726 Views)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Jman06:
Reno Omokri need to understand that not all Igbos support Nnamdi Kanu and his approach towards freedom fighting. I am Igbo but I saw through Nnamdi Kanu's tactlessness in his quest for Biafra long ago.

If he was smart enough, he wouldn't have started his radio Biafra broadcasts by insulting other regions of Nigeria and creating enmity for himself and the general Igbos among the rest of Nigerians.

A smart freedom fighter would not order the release of criminals from prisons and police stations in the same region he claims to fight for.

The joke is on anybody who didn't see through the foolishness of Mr Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu is not the Messiah some Igbo people think he is, period.
louder, man. Louder!!! Let people see beyond sentiment and discover the truth for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
onlygiddi:

First he uses it as a metaphor, like he is not black or his family is not black ? Black people are dumb we are all dumb how we treat each other . If the truth is bitter hang your self . We want to be librated from our mental slavery and day light slavery called Nigeria and Africa.

Me, I am not going to abuse my race for no good reason...

Most of the abuse of black people by black people starts from the idea we are inferior to white people. We aren't.

We have a long way to go, but we won't make it by labelling ourselves 'dumb'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Handsum64: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Regardless how far lies may have travelled, certainly truth shall prevail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Jman06:
Reno Omokri need to understand that not all Igbos support Nnamdi Kanu and his approach towards freedom fighting. I am Igbo but I saw through Nnamdi Kanu's tactlessness in his quest for Biafra long ago.

If he was smart enough, he wouldn't have started his radio Biafra broadcasts by insulting other regions of Nigeria and creating enmity for himself and the general Igbos among the rest of Nigerians.

A smart freedom fighter would not order the release of criminals from prisons and police stations in the same region he claims to fight for.

The joke is on anybody who didn't see through the foolishness of Mr Nnamdi Kanu.

Nwanne hapu ndi iberibe as
I saw thru his stupidity long ago, specifically before the 2015 election that GEJ lost to Buhari.. his insults, name calling and other unruly way of going about his so called struggle never sit in with me since then, I am surprised that most Igbos are realizing just recently that Kanu is not and would never be the Messiah they seek..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Shegzy8(m): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:
don't mind the man. So because of one man he condemned all the igbos. What is business of Igbo and what kanu said five years ago. Omokori is just looking for attention if not why bring in wike Amaechi ad odiri into his this. Is like someone just gave him Brown envelope to write this nonsense agenst ndigbo and MNK. I don't trust that man fake pastor.

Show where he condemned igbos.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Papiichuloo: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Jman06:

Thank you my brother it's good to see that other igbos like me see through all the nonsense he says

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
chyzoo4u:

I don't support the tribalistic judgements by MNK and all the church brouhaha he is spitting, one thing I admire so much about him is his bravery. I don't align with most of his thoughts, but you see, let's call a spade a spade. It's not even about MNK, me personally, I've always told anyone around me, blacks and whites are not the same in intelligence.

There is no black nation that is developed, all the technology, medicine, and allwhatnot strides are championed by the whites. They now offering opportunity for anyone to travel to space, we are here struggling to refine crude oil, building tooth pick industry, and what have you...

It's not about self-esteem, it's about telling the truth.

Well we are not developed because most of us look down on technical education, and most of us prefer economies that are not based on industrial growth.

Like now, China and Japan are relatively developed because they woke up to the fact they did not have enough resources...so they switched to industrial based economies. We think we have all the resources in the world...and we can earn money from them , forgetting that their prices are volatile and can rise and fall drastically, and even can't earn us enough revenue, then we import goods whose value surpasses our income.....and all this stifles industrial development, and reduces incentive to improve power and roads for example...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by frankson1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
chyzoo4u:

I don't support the tribalistic judgements by MNK and all the church brouhaha he is spitting, one thing I admire so much about him is his bravery. I don't align with most of his thoughts, but you see, let's call a spade a spade. It's not even about MNK, me personally, I've always told anyone around me, blacks and whites are not the same in intelligence.

There is no black nation that is developed, all the technology, medicine, and allwhatnot strides are championed by the whites. They now offering opportunity for anyone to travel to space, we are here struggling to refine crude oil, building tooth pick industry, and what have you...

It's not about self-esteem, it's about telling the truth.

I wouldn't classify these as lack of intelligence but pure laziness, criminally minded people and wickedness.

Take for instance, the arrest of kanu, which tells you that the government can actually end the insecurity or bring it to the barest minimum.

The Twitter shut down was swift and it happened almost immediately the order was made.

I don't know how many of the politician's houses you've entered. You would understand that they do the nonsense they are doing on purpose.

How come they travel to several countries but never thought of replicating one good thing they see in those countries?

These people know exactly what they ought to do but just choose not to.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by royal231(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Reno Omokiri stands a higher chance of ruling Biafra than MNK..

Freedom fighters are never leaders even when they lead its for sake of the recognition...

MNK was uncouth.. But that is what raised the awareness.. Before it was "Na so God take want am"

Now people are asking questions..

Reno you are not only attacking MNK but South East elders as well..

Be wise.. This period is for sobre reflection don't start throwing jabs..

The awareness MNK brought to Nigeria helped you a lot during this perilous times.. If not u would have been on exile as before..

I guess they have played your tape where u were supporting MNK and now you are having cold feet..

After this cold feet na exile and after exile na kidnap.. Just keep silent study thus people..

MNK made a mistake.. He didn't understand that he was being studied.. Now study your studier..

Buhari na confirm commando but MNK na his type..

MNK wasn't doing anything just riding on sentiments and trending topics in Nigeria and teaching the indegenous tribes history and then insulting everyone.

Probably the both of them are chilling and negotiating presently..

When the news dies down.. Buhari go release MNK.. And they will manufacture another news to him to come and spread to Nigerians..

That time.. This Same Reno go talk say MNK na the best..
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Dedemworld: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
I wonder how people would be treated if at all there is BIAFRA under Kanu's Government.. Cox this one they re burying 2000 human head with the dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by 27Pushing30: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Beancounter93:
First time I agree with Wendell sorry...Reno

The truth is, if you want a succesful secession movement, you gat to work with people...all sorts of people.

Scotland got a referendum some 70 years after the SNP was founded...in that time, the SNP worked to gain a foothold in politics, and crucially aligned with the Labour party...and guess under which ruling party they got their referendum...as well as devolution of powers? Labour.

If the secessionists want Biafra, nothing stops them with joining hands with like minds to form a National Restructruing and Democracy Party whose aim should be to get as many seats in the SOuth and Middle Belt to amend the constitution to get a referendum on secession. YES...it takes time, but no one gets to die.

The same Scots tried freedom via violence hundreds of years ago. First time ( in the time of Robert de Brus) it worked, the next time, King George II and his geng beat them up, and then committed atrocities up and down.
Anyone who thinks there is a difference between the Igbo man and the Hausaman is ignorant.

The Igbo man only wants to leave Nigeria because they cannot dominate the hausa man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by lexy2014: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Beancounter93:

The truth is, if you want a succesful secession movement, you gat to work with people...all sorts of people.

Scotland got a referendum some 70 years after the SNP was founded...in that time, the SNP worked to gain a foothold in politics, and crucially aligned with the Labour party...and guess under which ruling party they got their referendum...as well as devolution of powers? Labour.

If the secessionists want Biafra, nothing stops them with joining hands with like minds to form a National Restructruing and Democracy Party whose aim should be to get as many seats in the SOuth and Middle Belt to amend the constitution to get a referendum on secession. YES...it takes time, but no one gets to die.

The same Scots tried freedom via violence hundreds of years ago. First time ( in the time of Robert de Brus) it worked, the next time, King George II and his geng beat them up, and then committed atrocities up and down.

But Bokoharam and d bandits have already started balkanising d country.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by sulaak(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ALTERNATEID: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
deantimes:

So you never knew there are indigenous Igbos in Benue? So he should seek their consent because the Nigerian government merged them to form Benue State?

Igede people in Benue are not Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Hussainmaaji: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Your hypocrisy attitude didn't let you see Cownu audio and video thank God you see it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Organs(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
NigeriaNawa:
I am not 100% in support of MNK because he is rude, intolerant, and insulting. But in a way, I don’t blame him, Africans need the SHOCK TREATMENT to wake up them up from their SLUMBER.

Everywhere you go in the world, Blacks are treated like SHIT, like subhuman , like second class citizens, yet the world survives on the richness of our continent and they exploit us to steal our riches while dividing us to kill each other in the name of religion and tribe. Are we not STUPID?

Other races and countries (even Saudi Arabia) are diversifying their economies and sending people to the moon, building electric cars, innovating , inventing and improving life styles while we in BLACK AFRICA are talking about OPEN GRAZING of cows, about which tribe you come from, about who is president in 2023 etc. Are we not FOOLISH?

Until we arise and get rid of all our corrupt leaders and do something about our shameful situation, we will continue to be a laughingstock of the world.

Nobody wants to be part of this retrogressive shit hole called Nigeria where cows are first citizens and indigenous people are second class citizen. We are held back by head slamming religious fanatics and ISIS sympathisers who want to steal and rape our land. This is why many people are very angry.

In your write up, you are finger pointing to a particular group/tribe and insulting faith practised by others and at the same time pointing fingers to those dividing us by faith and tribe. You are contradicting yourself, just stand where you belong, a Blackman that hates his fellow Blackman that is not of the same tribe or practice same faith as he does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by gentlegenius(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Idiko1:

There are too many unintelligible craps which littered above junk. For goodness sake, no human being is either "White or Black". If a person cannot intellectualize this concept, the person should not pass as a human being. If you claim to be "Black", you are as goofy as Nnamdi Kanu. I could pardon Kanu on his rhethoric because of the situation he finds himself but you. Kanu is an assumed freedom fighter and choice of words has no diplomacy on his side.
How can you quote all that 'junk' write up just to show us your 'I too know' mentality?
If you discovered a lot of craps in that write up, why do you have to reply with this crap of yours?
Of course, you should pardon Kanu for his contemptuous expressions because your manner of expression is not different from his.
Next time, save yourself the embarrassment of quoting a long post like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NigeriaNawa: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Organs:

In your write up, you are finger pointing to a particular group/tribe and insulting faith practised by others and at the same time pointing fingers to those dividing us by faith and tribe. You are contradicting yourself, just stand where you belong, a Blackman that hates his fellow Blackman that is not of the same tribe or practice same faith as he does.

I did not mean to offend all muslims but the fanatical ones.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Orpe7(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cownu is not different from the OAP that burnt down Rwanda.
Both ise the same platform; MEDIA
But God no go allow Cownu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
27Pushing30:

Anyone who thinks there is a difference between the Igbo man and the Hausaman is ignorant.

The Igbo man only wants to leave Nigeria because they cannot dominate the hausa man.

Correction, secession movements don't happen because of tribe per se...though it is part of it.

The simple reason that Biafra is wanted is simple...ECONOMICS.

Like the Northern part of Italy which is 'richer' than the Southern part..and wants to secede, or Catalonia that is richer than most parts of Spain and wants to leave too...Biafra, assuming the borders as they existed at July 4 1967 are kept...could be richer than the rest of Nigeria income wise. (Even if it is just the Ibo states too...).

As for tribe, here in Nigeria, competition for jobs in the federal government are lucrative...and thus by tribe. Ibo land is highly educated, Hausaland isn't as highly educated...but more of their guys and gals are graduating tho. An Ibo guy who loses out in the federal job lottery may think that under biafra he gets a chance of working in the Biafran bureaucracy easily....which means a stable salary, and no sacking. Economics.,
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by sowilli: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Why agree with someone you don't know enough or can't defend because of their views on other issues. Do you follow someone because of the value or cause or because of their personality. Do I say Reno is being a clown here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Saifullah01: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

As I said, I don't subscribe to his name calling and insults, I don't even believe he is the right person to lead a Biafra, but the state of Nigeria/Africa is enough to make a normal person go mad. The suffering, war, poverty and injustices are just too much.

I understand your frustration. it is well

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Safemoon: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Joromi1:
It's beginning to dawn on IPOB supporters the kind of person Kanu is. This guy is nothing but a selfserving conman and fraudster. He knows the average Igbo man yearns for Biafra so he used it as a bait to get their sympathy.

Before jailing him he must confess where he kept all the monies his ignorant followers in diaspora have been sending him. It should be used to repair all the damages he has caused.

We stand with Nnamdi kanu.all your hates abductions intimidations and falsehood will never bring us down. It will all end praise .
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by 27Pushing30: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Beancounter93:

Correction, secession movements don't happen because of tribe per se...though it is part of it.

The simple reason that Biafra is wanted is simple...ECONOMICS.

Like the Northern part of Italy which is 'richer' than the Southern part..and wants to secede, or Catalonia that is richer than most parts of Spain and wants to leave too...Biafra, assuming the borders as they existed at July 4 1967 are kept...could be richer than the rest of Nigeria income wise. (Even if it is just the Ibo states too...).

As for tribe, here in Nigeria, competition for jobs in the federal government are lucrative...and thus by tribe. Ibo land is highly educated, Hausaland isn't as highly educated...but more of their guys and gals are graduating tho. An Ibo guy who loses out in the federal job lottery may think that under biafra he gets a chance of working in the Biafran bureaucracy easily....which means a stable salary, and no sacking. Economics.,

I was going to lecture you but first go and do small research. Google reunification of Italy, also google history of spain's autonomous regions (Analucia, Galicia, Basque, Catalunya etc).

And for your information MOST secession movements are NOT driven by ECONOMICS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by einsteine(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
aribisala0:
Really?

Yes. Most North Africans are Arabs. The rest (Berbers, for instance) are also related to Arabs
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Neinobrown: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
I never liked this ipob from the first day,I know what I am saying,kanu has no right to make us igbos choose what he believes,I can decide to be as hard as him opposing him in all he did but I just want peace to regin in Nigeria nothing else

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by IPIGSRMUMUS: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
shatap
focus more on your state that has surrendered to fulani herdsmen.

face your minority igede

HYPOCRITE

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by cheruv: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Beancounter93:

[b]The same Scots tried freedom via violence hundreds of years ago. First time ( in the time of Robert de Brus) it worked, the next time, King George II and his geng beat them up, and then committed atrocities up and down.[b/]
You were making sense until the part in bold bold.
When Edward ascended the English throne in the early 14th century,he sought to unify Britain under the English crown. In this regard, he invaded and conquered Wales, thus enabling him to crown his new born son the prince of Wales, which is now the title of all English crown princes and princesses.
After the conquest of Wales, he invaded the Scottish kingdom and in six battles defeated the Scottish pretender to the throne by name Robert. Undettered, Robert tried again and decisively defeated him at Bannockburn in 1307.
The Scots existed as an independent realm for four centuries till 1707 when the two countries united under the acts of devolution.

Always know your sources to avoid leading yourself down a slippery slope!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.