Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (25236 Views)

Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Adeola Fayehun Reacts To Buhari's 4-day Medical Vacation - {READ} / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Glamouzpeter:
This hospital bed is not in Nigeria

I am not saying it is Nigeria, but you need to visit Evercare hospital, Lekki. The corridor sef be like those ones we see in Hollywood movies. Na money kill am o, world-class hospitals dey Naija.
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Julianaa:
she doesn't live in Nigeria
How about this

1 Like

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by LadyAlison(f): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Just in Abuja abi?

Lol,
That's the one i know of.
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
pocohantas:

I am not saying it is Nigeria, but you need to visit Evercare hospital, Lekki. The corridor sef be like those ones we see in Hollywood movies. Na money kill am o, world-class hospitals dey Naija.
When next ur sick call me
I'll come around just to see the hospital myself
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
LadyAlison:

Lol,
That's the one i know of.
Lol
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Congrats to the lady.
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

When next ur sick call me
I'll come around just to see the hospital myself

Lmao. I am serious though, the hospital is very beautiful. I didn’t go there because I was “sick”, but I will keep your request in mind.
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Aww, adorbs. I've never seen a baby look so much like the mom before but this baby does.
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by therajah: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Adeola, guess what.. you are just keeping it real!
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao. I am serious though, the hospital is very beautiful. I didn’t go there because I was “sick”, but I will keep your request in mind.
Ok boss
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cute kid, I don't think she gave birth in Nigeria
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by smallsmall: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
She is a buharist, and Every Buharist is an enemy of Yoruba nation.

This is a lie from the Pit Of Hell!
Deola can never be a Buharist.
She is just a satirist Journalist and l love her level of investigative journalism
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by miniziter(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
When she take get belle?
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by smallsmall: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ok12345:
her pikin eye don open Sharp sharp

na wa ooo

Infact, if not that she delivered outside Nigeria, l would have said maybe she stole the Baby! grin grin
See the kain look on the face of a One day old baby?
She come hard face like Yoruba girl wey Fulani Herdsmen kill im Papa for Farm!?

Beautiful baby all the same and l am so glad for Deola and her husband, at last, after all these years, God of Hannah is Gracious and deserves all praise
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by faceland: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

They are the people that was setting Nigeria on fire from New York and London back in the days (including that Sahara Reporters guy).
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Gjmff: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Oh
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
THIS YORUBA LADY HAS OVERTAKEN LINDA IKEJI IN TERMS OF POPULARITY BOTH IN NIGERIA AND GLOBALLY.

This is not saying that Linda Ikeji is a write off.

She is also doing well by her own stand.
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by smallsmall: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Benbellamor:
I remember when she debunked all 10 allegatins against buhari and sowore made her meet buhari to boost her career

That was Pre-2015 Elections. One the Mannequin started showing his Bigotry and Nepotism, Deola has criticised his Govt, in her Videos, more than any Nigerian Journalist;
We should give Credit to Buhari for deceiving majority of Nigerians before the election and reverting back to his Old Evil Self after the election.

We must not also forget that if Jonathan as lived up to ur expectations as a President, Buhari's lies wont have sold at all, as it did not sell in his three previous attempt.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by smallsmall: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
wink2015:
THIS YORUBA LADY HAS OVERTAKEN LINDA IKEJI IN TERMS OF POPULARITY BOTH IN NIGERIA AND GLOBALLY.

This is not saying that Linda Ikeji is a write off.

She is also doing well by her own stand.

Please dont compare Deola to Linda Ikeji blog, abeg that is an insult to Deola 'Keeping It real'..
Linda is just using the Blog as a smokescreen for Blackmail and extortion of Politically Exposed Personality, just as Chidinma tried on Mr Atiga but ended up killing him when the extortion boomeranged.

Deola meanwhile, is an internationally acclaimed Investigative Journalist who does not hobnob with Criminals or do her job for the sake of getting finance from Corrupt Politicians.
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Dada4me: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

She is also not in Nigeria
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
I am sure that's not a Nigerian hospital.

When you see oyibo hospital bed to go admission go hungry you......No wonder baba dey always run go London.grin
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations. My love for babies no be here o kiss
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Very ugly baby!! shocked looks like the Hobbit.
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dada4me:

She is also not in Nigeria
Not my business
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian journalist, Adeola Fayehun, and her husband, Victor, have welcomed a baby girl on July 5 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Adeola shared the good news on her Instagram handle, today July 6 which is her birthday.

She shared photos of herself and her new baby with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ-ifRWhAJ7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I thought she would not show the baby's face so common with so many yeyebrities
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by GEEBITE: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Seems every good thing in Lagos ends in Lekki.
pocohantas:

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
GEEBITE:
Seems every good thing in Lagos ends in Lekki.

Na where money and good roads dey na. If you build a good thing on the mainland, Lekki people would refuse to go there. You’ll hear “Ohhh, I don’t like going to the mainland” grin
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by errigdee: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] congratulations
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by errigdee: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Na where money and good roads dey na. If you build a good thing on the mainland, Lekki people would refuse to go there. You’ll hear “Ohhh, I don’t like going to the mainland” grin

Main issue bsay mainland still never want dey expose reach some kind levels like that
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by blacknoir: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
She is a buharist, and Every Buharist is an enemy of Yoruba nation.
She was, just like the thousands of us that were deceived
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MikaelDare(m): 4:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Congratulations to her and her family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends / FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football / Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.