Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Finding A Worker That Refused To Complete A Job - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Finding A Worker That Refused To Complete A Job (311 Views)

Photos Of The Bank Worker That Committed Suicide In Delta / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding A Worker That Refused To Complete A Job by youngking89(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2021
Hello guys. I need your help. I gave a job to a carpenter in my house. He hasn't completed it and he keeps on giving me excuses everyday. He has stopped answering my calls just because I don't know where he stays. The person who referred me to him said he didn't know he had moved from his previous shop and nobody there knows where he stays or lives. When I gave him his first payment,he gave me an account that belongs to his wife. I wanted to go to the bank but I was told that bank officials don't give details to strangers and I don't have the resources to go to the police to get an order to get details from the bank. This is a job he is supposed to have finished within 4 days but it is now a month. Please guys help me pls �
Re: Finding A Worker That Refused To Complete A Job by youngking89(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Help move this to front page
Re: Finding A Worker That Refused To Complete A Job by budaatum: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Did you pay him for more work than was completed? Because really, you shouldn't have.
Re: Finding A Worker That Refused To Complete A Job by Igbojihadist: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2021
nawa oh i dont even understand this country self but op you sure say the work no pass the money because e fit make am japa
Re: Finding A Worker That Refused To Complete A Job by youngking89(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Igbojihadist:
nawa oh i dont even understand this country self but op you sure say the work no pass the money because e fit make am japa
I am not a carpenter...so I can't tell
Re: Finding A Worker That Refused To Complete A Job by youngking89(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
budaatum:
Did you pay him for more work than was completed? Because really, you shouldn't have.
is there a way to find him that you know of
Re: Finding A Worker That Refused To Complete A Job by budaatum: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
youngking89:
is there a way to find him that you know of

Yes, I do know. Walk the streets day an night in the general area you think he might live and work and one day you are bound to find into him.

Good luck now.
Re: Finding A Worker That Refused To Complete A Job by youngking89(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
budaatum:

Yes, I do know. Walk the streets day an night in the general area you think he might live and work and one day you are bound to find into him.

Good luck now.
very funny
Re: Finding A Worker That Refused To Complete A Job by budaatum: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
youngking89:
very funny

I'm glad you think so grin

Cut your loss for now and move on. Consider it a lesson learnt.
Re: Finding A Worker That Refused To Complete A Job by Igbojihadist: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
youngking89:
I am not a carpenter...so I can't tell
how many people did you show the work b4 the actual person maybe you should compare what they told you and what this very one told you
Re: Finding A Worker That Refused To Complete A Job by Tboyfrosh123(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Give me his number account number everything comes with a price

(1) (Reply)

You Sev Think Ham!!!! / Unknown Gunmen Attack Medium Securitycustodial Centre In Kabba Kogi State / Ipob's Eastern Security Network Commander' Is Apprehended In Anambra By Police,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.