Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ (38608 Views)

TAMPAN Suspends Yomi Fabiyi Indefinitely Over Oko Iyabo Movie / Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Afonjashapmouth: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Adults behaving like children, children behaving like animals
Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Woro si woro
Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by fistonati(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Read with open mind please before you turn this space to GMB and Apcheats matter, don't bring your party's insecurity here

Sunday igboho is the one kidnapper in Zaria, borno, Maiduguri abi. Sense will soon come
post=103429570:
Chief SEGLIZ don finish d matter below.
Nothing to be added!

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Mitsurugi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
lanrefront1:
The movie is such an idiotic idea

Is Yomi Fabiyi thinking at all

This is a case which the trial has not even started

It's funny that those who have been shouting all over the place are now playing "order" because the other side has chosen to fight back. Didn't Iyabo Ojo know there was a court of law when she decided to "sentence" Baba Ijesha in the court of social media?

It's the girl in the middle of all this I pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by sammirano: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
I like that name though.
Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by ALARAPE22(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Film represent true life story......................Yomi just want play smart to let us know what really going on between Princess, Iyabo and Baba Ijesha. I dont support the idea of releasing the movie when the case is still going for trial in court. But my own perspective of viewing thing might different from other people. Everybody has his own story to tell. But wait oooooooooooo...............Yomi said; He ask for approval from Police before shooting the video in one of his clip I watch........Make I wait for more comment Jawer...
Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by abbey621(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
No matter how we all feel about this situation it is very important to look at the bigger picture. If God blessed you with female offsprings, does a country like 9ja have anything in place to protect them? God forbid bad thing but if you are no more, who fights for them? There is no credible judiciary, laws are not enforced as they should and everyone seems to easily side with male abusers than the actual victim just because she's of female gender. It's a sad reality, we are not even talking about kids over 18 here and yet automatically the system has risen up against her, from TAMPAN to a grown man acting like a drunkard to nonetities on Nairaland.....SHAME!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by babyfaceafrica: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Make we hear word abeg
Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Fiscus105(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
If you and princess had taken caution from very beginning it won't have degenerated to this level, in fact you would have been vindicated but by taking it personal, you let the public sympaty shifted from the so called minor to baba ijesha, because everybody now sees it as persecution rather than rape allegation.

In fact, you watched ur dirty pant in public by letting the whole world know baba ijesha had affair with princess and her adopted dauter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Now everyone knows how cheap it is to churn out shit in Nigeria in the name of a film.
And where is the place of the censorship board in all this?
Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Kingcalls: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
This us were u see untrained harlots.... female touts.. male touts vs female touts...u will not see stars like yul , Ramsey vs genevieve ,omotola is this agbero display

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by GeneralPula: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Same people watch Spartacus o..

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by ejimatic: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/iyabo-ojo-tonto-dikeh-slam-yomi-fabiyi-over-oko-iyabo/
. Films portray what is in the society while names used there are the figments of the imagination of the script writers.That is fiction in fim production. Censor Board also approved the film having watched it . What is the noise all about again? If the film is about a Young lady dating or having affairs with a man it is a portray of our society The lesson is : take care of your children minor or major! Finally we need to be careful so that we do not waste our time and data on those who make their daily bread through fil making .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Amotekun777: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iyabo Ojo and Toto Dickeh... two prostitutes parading as actresses. Disgrace to womanhood and their generations. Awon Oloriburuku! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Seniorwriter(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
crazymommy:
Lol..he is indirectly causing more problems for baba ijesha without knowing...

This your Moniker is a weirdo.
However it is not a brainer that Fabiyi is trying to play the ostrich of the fact that his friend Baba Ijesha exhibited pedophilic character in the video he was seen molesting the minor which went viral ...howbeit coming out with a movie using the name of one of the foremost Actresses in the name Iyabo Ojo that took it upon themselves to make sure the case was made legal is the height of insensitivity.
Trying to make profits off a very insanely disheartening and upsetting bad occurrence says a lot about his mindset towards exhibiting the right values to the society..

Though we all know that the Nigerian movie industry are only good releasing very substandard films not even movies.
GeneralPula:
Same people watch Spartacus o..
SMH @your comment..
ejimatic:
. Films portray what is in the society while names used there are the figments of the imagination of the script writers.That is fiction in fim production. Censor Board also approved the film having watched it . What is the noise all about again? If the film is about a Young lady dating or having affairs with a man it is a portray of our society The lesson is : take care of your children minor or major! Finally we need to be careful so that we do not waste our time and data on those who make their daily bread through fil making .
Nonetheless I'll suggest a ban by NBC or their film association body if this film connotes a subtle jab @ downplaying condemnation to pedophilic acts!

We need a sane society devoid of such.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Vireani79: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iovercame:
Good morning guys.

you might be seeing this on different post today and no I'm not begging for money but would be glad if you read it to the end and pray Uncle seun osewa doesn't take it down.

I made a thread that got to the front page, the thread was about my weakness and addiction to sport bet and my eventual conquest of the demonic killer of destiny, thanks to everyone that adviced me, that encouraged me, God bless you.

And I take full responsibility of my stupidity and recklessness and I learnt about life in a hard way.

Now this isn't to beg for money, No I don't do that. Yes I Lost my job and my friends but I gained a valuable life lessons.

Now this is the reason I'm doing these

I am 25 now and I know I can still do something great with my life. My life can't end as a common Mason ( with absolute respect to my fellow Mason's who work hard) I want to do great with my life just as I always envisioned and believe I can, I have never been to a higher institution but I wanna still go to school And read political science and just like Francis Underwood rise up and who knows be like he was.

But the problem is I have a baby and all I earn ( 1200 or 1500 at most and it's not all the time) from been a Mason goes to him. if you have a job you think I can do, (I swear I have been cold turkey for 4 months now and I don't see my self betting again) I just wanna work for a couple of months and get a driver's license and get a car on hire purchase to do Uber and go back to school and concurrently take care of my lil baby and ensure we both have a good life.

Because of my foolishness and year's of stupidity one of our lives would get affected and slowed for the other and right now it's mine as I ensure Even though he is 2 he is getting the best education in the best school in our area but I also want to make something of my life as well so I have come to strangers to asked for a job so I can raise some Cash and to get a driver's license and hopefully get a car on hire purchase to do Uber

You can be sure I'm very sincere, hardworking, I don't lie, I had a weakness which I take full responsibility of but a weakness I have overcome today thanks to the almighty

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day

Go and read the book
1. Rich dad poor dad
2. Richest man in Babylon

It must not be Uber
Ur leverage there will be too low and u won't be able to maximize ur time
Learn online trading
U will rise faster
Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Babatunde7109(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/iyabo-ojo-tonto-dikeh-slam-yomi-fabiyi-over-oko-iyabo/

“It is tragic to see a movie teaching our children that it is right to have a relationship with an adult.”

This part though...

I hope the Sugar daddy/munmy thing most of them engage themselves in and the many movies they have so far made in this regard are considered in this her statement?

Plus, the way these luxurious Nollywood actresses act as though they are Software Engineers makes me wonder how much they earn per movie they feature in. Meanwhile, not all of them have endorsement deals, which could have been catering for their luxurious lifestyle.

Quick one: I hope that her girl child won't end up marrying an old man?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

With the way Yomi has been acting and reacting on this Baba Ijesha case lately, it shows there is an interest he's promoting and protecting.

That aside, the way he has been attacking Iyabo Ojo on this same matter makes it seem like he's only using this Baba Ijesha case as an avenue to get at her for reason best known to him (or them).

But whatever the case may be, his actions and reactions has just lowered him to a ‘child's brain in an adult body’. He lives like an adult but reason and acts like a child.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by ORIAYO70(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Maybe Baba Ijesha and Yomi Fabiyi planned the incident together so that they can be known again.

Sincerely speaking, Baba Ijesha's movies have been showing enormously on all TV STATIONS.

Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate grin grin

You mean Baba Ijesha n Yomi r not known?
Okay

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by LegalWolf: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
arkonpoint:
For a case this sensitive, it's unwise of Mr Tomi to go ahead and release this movie. TAMPAN needs to put measures in place to punish their members for erring in this manner.

I have a girl child and I know I won't be happy with this.
He is an idiot no doubt. My question is: what in earth can be motivating to go this far? This is not even a question of what is right or wrong. Let’s even assume that the girl wants to be a prostitute in future. As an adult, are you to make that despicable dream come to reality or guide her to the correct path. I just don’t understand these guys

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Cantonese: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
I think this Yomi Fabiyi exposes himself as a dubiously interested party. All along he led us to believe that his so called friend and accused, baba Ijesha, was framed up. We clearly can see that his motive of making the noise was personal enrichment. His actions would have made Princess angrier and more determined to send Baba Ijesha to jail. While in jail he will profit from the sale and enjoy the benefits.

For me it is a monumental disgrace on the part of this so called fake friend. Yomi Fabiyi should simply bow his face in shame for this set up and embarrassment to himself and the movie industry. It is worse that a lot of these so called actors do not have good scripts and will always be copy cats. Most of their movies are copies of the jobs of others and unfortunately repetition kills the interest of movie lovers.

He gives himself away as either a paedophile or a potential one. I hope his stupid actions will not further exacerbate the case and ultimately earn his so called friend a long time jail.
Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Kailalomo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
As na u create d forum for seun. Go and create your own sharia forum

post=103429592:

Wow. All these nauseating words on the Frontpage of the biggest forum in Africa?
Seun, you have more to do on this forum!!!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Vireani79:

Go and read the book
1. Rich dad poor dad
2. Richest man in Babylon

It must not be Uber
Ur leverage there will be too low and u won't be able to maximize ur time
Learn online trading
U will rise faster
thank you sir, I appreciate but which online trading do you think i can learn with limited funds on me
Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yomi Fabiyi lacks wisdom.
Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by babtoundey(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
How many minute does he take him t produce film? This is one of the reasons why most of their films are below reasonable standard.
Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by superlicious: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
My problem with this movie is the people that agreed to act this movie, Antar laniyan and co. I thought highly of these people. I am highly disgusted and shocked, only in Nigeria will this happen

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iovercame:
thank you sir, I appreciate but which online trading do you think i can learn with limited funds on me
Baba if its forex dont try it. Its same or even worst dan betting
Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by adebwalex(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
This people are funning ooo. No be real life situation Yomi used take act the film grin grin. Why are you in pain Iyabo and not Oko Iyabo...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ by adebwalex(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
superlicious:
My problem with this movie is the people that agreed to act this movie, Antar laniyan and co. I thought highly of these people. I am highly disgusted and shocked, only in Nigeria will this happen

tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York / Charles Okocha's Son, Sean, Graduates From Primary School (Photos) / Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.