Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region (1300 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Buhari Submits PIB To National Assembly, Scraps NNPC, PPPRA In New Bill / All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by DMerciful(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Because you have no response to the truth they're telling you, you resulted to childish repetition.

How can Ijaw leaders not know about this 30% going to North look for phantom oil until the bill was passed? You guys are sleeping on top bicycle
richmond500:
take a seat, I don't like collateral damage, let me put ThEGodFaThEr103 in his place, if he could kill my boredom though, then I might reason ur case

1 Like

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by orunto27: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
The 30% Oil Money appropriation Exclusively to The North is a Grand Plot to Misappropriate Southern Resources and impoverish them. It is a Plot to make full Autonomous Resources Self Control Requirement undeserving to want. PIB MUST BE REPEALED NOW.
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by Greatkenny2: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Werey OP... swear with whatever you serve that you’re from the Niger Delta....
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Greatkenny2:
Werey OP... swear with whatever you serve that you’re from the Niger Delta....
if I wasn't, I won't be this pained
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by Broveens42(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
This has shown you how the so called restructuring will look like even if they consider it. It will still be full of 'abracadabra' like the PIB. The earlier southern politicians unite and demand their own nation, the better for everybody.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Wasting Your Time, IPOB Has No Interest In Politics In South East’ – Kanu / Malami Wants Tucano Jets Deployed To South-east – Ohanaeze Raises Alarm / Tinubu: 148 Likes On Different Consecutive Comment On Nairaland,who Can Explain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.