Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 7) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 7) (452 Views)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 2) / I Am A Human Chimera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 7) by Cindy222(f): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Do you know that there are NATURAL and ARTIFICIAL chimeras??

Let me explain;

Natural chimeras are the ones whose chimeric event happens naturally. It happens when a fetus absorbs its twin,these types are rare. This can occur with fraternal twins, if one embryo dies,some of its cells are "absorbed" by the other twin. The remaining fetus will have two sets of cells, its own original set, plus the one from its twin.

WHILE

Artificial chimeras are recipients of tissue and organ transplant. If you undergo a bone marrow transplant,it can make you an artificial chimera.

During such transplants, which can be used for example to treat leukemia, a person will have their own bone marrow destroyed and replaced with bone marrow from another person.

Bone marrow contains stem cells that develop into red blood cells. This means that a person with a bone marrow transplant will have blood cells, for the rest of their life, that are genetically identical to those of the donor, and are not genetically the same as the other cells in their own body.

IVF procedures too can result in ARTIFICIAL CHIMERAS because these procedures involve the physical manipulation of zygotes, which enable the fusion of two embryos to form a CHIMERA.

Do you also know the there's a possibility I will birth a child that does not have my DNA??

Let me explain;

Because I have two sets of DNA,my body might decide to take up my brother's genetic makeup instead of mine to form a child,that does not mean the child is a CHIMERA though. Chimerism is not hereditary.

I have come across really unique and special people in the course of talking about being a HUMAN CHIMERA,people like;

•A guy who is a hermaphrodite

•A guy who has hips and fully formed breasts but has a penis and beards.

•Someone who has 3 toe nails on each leg etc etc....

When I start making/dropping my videos  online,talking about my experiences daily as a coke and fanta girl and letting you into some kinda cool cool wink...... mjdhxydjsjdhfhc you will be jdjxueytjvmsc  anyway TILL THEN sha........

I might get to feature special people too from time to time,that's if they are willing to go public.....Its not easy for some people at all,but I hope in some kinda way I will try to help people lighten their burdens.....So help me God.

Some people go through alot psychologically because of how they look like physically,I know because I have been there....

Being born as a CHIMERA with two colors in one body from my belly button downwards i.e one part is dark in complexion and the other is fair in complexion,big toe nails on both legs looking different,being labelled as a witch by the public,nicknamed coke and fanta sotey I got to like the name sef and adopted it grin grin etc etc.....It took conscious effort over the years to work on my mind and psyche to be as confident and strong as I am today,God inclusive o,without him I am empty and I am nothing.

P.S  See accept everything about yourself as in everything......the good,the bad and the ugly. Once you do,nothing else anybody says or does will shake you at all because you have fully and totally accepted it, then bask in self love as in LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU,don't depend on other people's love to feel loved o,that's risky,they can unlove you anytime.

Your own love is enough, you are enough.

Here's the link to I Am A Human Chimera (Part 6)

https://www.nairaland.com/6629635/human-chimera-part-6

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Cells Comes From Normal Cells / 8 Weeks Ultrasound, Gestational Sac Seen But Without A Yoke Sac And Fetal Pole / Noodles Have Killed More Nigerians Than Boko Haram, Diseases, Accidents Combined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.