Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) (60372 Views)

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) / Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) / Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by EBMedia: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Photos, Video)

A little boy from the Niger-Delta area of Nigeria was captured walking unaided on a tiny locally-made bridge surrounded by water, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIfEQ3WCFa8

https://igberetvnews.com/1394863/little-niger-delta-boy-walks-alone-tiny-locally-made-bridge-photos-video/

Lalasticlala

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by tutudesz: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
A true Ijaw son cool

357 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by triple996(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damn!!! See environment
What are there leaders going

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by EmptyGarden(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is painful.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by OKOATA(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
But whys the bridge so tiny? Ijaw see una life outside, you will think this is a thing of joy but it's not, you the son of the soil being cheated and living like slaves in your own land. Imagine exposing a toddler to this evil shiit right from birth. You guys need to collect your destiny from this evil fulani monsters. Wake up, this isn't a thing of joy. angry

560 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
OKOATA:
But whys the bridge so tiny? Ijaw see una life outside, you will think this is a thing of joy but it's not, you the son of the soil being cheated and living like slaves in your own land. Imagine exposing a toddler to this evil shiit right from birth. You guys need to collect your destiny from this evil fulani monsters. Wake up, this isn't a thing of joy. angry

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by MadamVanessa(f): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
See what i am seeing.This is so disturbing and sad.

When the poverty stricken, backward and cursed north, keep looting the Niger Delta oil money to sponsor bokoharam, using it to pay bandits as ransom.

Fucck north.

189 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by OKOATA(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=103429820]
It's like we share the same mind, I thought of the same today. Niger Delta that supposed to look like heaven yet they are suffering, that fat pig asari, tombolo etc will still settle for crumb's and be happy with it. This Niger Delta people are just too dumb and annoying. Can't they fight? Can't they hold their destiny in their hands? Why allow some leech continue to feed on you while you and your people suffer for crumb's.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
triple996:
Damn!!! See environment
What are there leaders going
Niger Delta leaders at local,state and federal level are fantastically corrupt and make Lawrence Anini and Shina Rambo look like saints. That is why we need to support the provision in the PIB bill for 10% of revenue to go directly to the oil producing communities.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Monogamy: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
It's possible that boy can swim as well..

He has mastered the trekking on the plank.

The environment though

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
OKOATA:

How many more decades will oil still be relevant in the world market. The Niger Delta sellouts like Asari Dokubo and Tompolo that sold their souls for pipeline security contracts should have this in mind.

Niger Delta should be one of the most developed areas on the African continent with close to a thrillion dollars pumped from the ground since 1956 when oil was first discovered in Oloibiri,Bayelsa state.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by OKOATA(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

How many more decades will oil still be relevant in the world market. The Niger Delta sellouts like Asari Dokubo and Tompolo that sold their souls for pipeline security contracts should have this in mind.

Niger Delta should be one of the most developed areas on the African continent with close to thrillion dollars pumped from the ground since 1956 when oil was first discovered in Oilbiri,Bayelsa state.
That's because they are short sighted dumbos, don't they have brain? Can't they see the larger picture? They and their people should be the one swimming in money and wealth yet they are so blinded by the crumb's the northerners throw at them, punch of fools.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by BKayy: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
tutudesz:

A true Ijaw son cool
Tụfịakwa for you people.
Shame on you people.

Anyways had it been that you people are indigenous to the land you occupy, you would have been ashamed but no. You know what I am talking about.
Land Thieves.

11 Likes

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by obiekunie01: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
begin to imagine how their condition will be now that they have only 3% grin

NA IGBOS BE THEIR PROBLEM!

NA IGBOS WAN STEAL THEIR OYEEL! cheesy cheesy

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by BKayy: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
obiekunie01:
now they have only 3% grin
They can't say anything about it
They are even lucky that they are receiving anything.
After all, are they the owners of that land they are occupying?
There is a reason History was abolished.
The British doesn't want us to know what happened to the black lap dogs that came with them and displaced Itsekiri, Urhobo, Obollo, Yoruba and some Igbo from the shores.
It is no hard deal to confirm.
Have you ever asked yourself why they bear "Walter Heineken" as first and last name?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Christistruth00: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
tutudesz:

A true Ijaw son cool

They say Ijaws were born Swimming

So no shaking if he falls into the River he will come out laughing
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by tutudesz: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
BKayy:

Tụfịakwa for you people.
Shame on you people.

Anyways had it been that you people are indigenous to the land you occupy, you would have been ashamed but no. You know what I am talking about.
Land Thieves.
Dem never discharge you from hospital

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by tutudesz: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Christistruth00:

They say Ijaws were born Swimming

So no shaking if he falls into the River he will come out laughing
Yeah
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
I pity Niger delta indigenous, den de fall my hand, later de will be claiming intelligence,
Northern illiterates is drilling ur Oil since 1960 till 2day una keep quiet, see una State,,,,
If say dis oil de my igbo land, we don leav Naija since

36 Likes

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Joromi1: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Careless parenting, that's all I can say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Kzinne: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
I pity Niger delta indigenous, den de fall my hand, later de will be claiming intelligence,
Northern illiterates is drilling ur Oil since 1960 till 2day una keep quiet, see una State,,,,
If say dis oil de my igbo land, we don leav Naija since
you can't leave Nigeria if it was on your land. I'm state has got oil. They just recovered some from Rivers State. Abia too. Rivers which is very close to south east has a close affinity to igbo land and you guys tried to use Rivers to leave during the biafra war but you failed. You going no where oil or no oil
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Give an ijaw man a bottle of Ogogoro mixed with schnapps and see him forget the struggle. Very nonsense people with low IQ. Just look at how they are suffering with abundant oil and gas in their backyard while Arewas from far away arid lands are milking their oil and living in stupendous wealth.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Afriifa(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
Give an ijaw man a bottle of Ogogoro mixed with schnapps and see him forget the struggle. Very nonsense people with low IQ. Just look at how they are suffering with abundant oil and gas in their backyard while Arewas from far away arid lands are milking their oil and living in stupendous wealth.
I would have engaged you but then, judging your wisdom, I decided to let go.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriifa:
I would have engaged you but then, judging your wisdom, I decided to let go.
You're right because you know say, "Man pass Man".

34 Likes

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
EmptyGarden:
This is painful.

So pathetic.
Surrounded by wealth yet living in poverty.

Meanwhile Kanu is Asari's problem

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by IvarDboneless: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Da Bleep...adakaboro children are more concerned about Nnamdi kanu. What a pity

7 Likes

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by IgweOfNnewi: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
I am bewildered and highly dissatisfied that senseless Niger- Delta Rep members and senators can be in the house of assembly and their resources are been shared to their enemies that have kept them in bondage, shame on all southern lawmakers may your generation never know peace.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

I am not Ijaw neither am I from the Niger Delta but it is so rude of you to talk condescendingly of a whole tribe like this.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
My Annoyance is how that BOY would have started consuming Kai Kai instead of Tea..... since they use Straw to sip Kai Kai in that locality.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hakeem Odumosu And Folashade Omotade Wedding (Photos, Video) / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. / Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.