Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) (60408 Views)

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) / Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) / Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
This boy raised his parents.

This boy does no have heart attacks..nothing is stupid enough attack this him.

This boy remembers "clearly" the day he was born.
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
OKOATA:
But whys the bridge so tiny? Ijaw see una life outside, you will think this is a thing of joy but it's not, you the son of the soil being cheated and living like slaves in your own land. Imagine exposing a toddler to this evil shiit right from birth. You guys need to collect your destiny from this evil fulani monsters. Wake up, this isn't a thing of joy. angry

My friend go and sit down with your one leg.

You see a kid that is an hybrid for his age with sound command of fear. You de there de talk Mumu. Who tell you say they are suffering. Anytime una see poor enviroment una go just mumuishly assume the worst.

Humans are master of adaptations. Aside the way you de see them na the whites in first world de see you. Even when you think you are doing ok. They look at you and wipe a portion of tears with handkerchief
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
OKOATA:
But whys the bridge so tiny? Ijaw see una life outside, you will think this is a thing of joy but it's not, you the son of the soil being cheated and living like slaves in your own land. Imagine exposing a toddler to this evil shiit right from birth. You guys need to collect your destiny from this evil fulani monsters. Wake up, this isn't a thing of joy. angry

My friend go and sit down with your one leg.

You see a kid that is an hybrid for his age with sound command of fear. You de there de talk Mumu. Who tell you say they are suffering. Anytime una see poor enviroment una go just mumuishly assume the worst.

Humans are master of adaptations. I bet if that child falls into that water , he will swim his way safely to the other side.

So Worry about yourself.

Kid gat Nice balance.
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
onuman:

You don’t give what you don’t own.
The PIB and the so-called National Assembly which put it through are all charades.
The NASS overpopulated by Arewa from the too many states littered by Arewa soldiers in every nook and cranny of the old northern region.

The oil wells are in the Niger Delta. The people of the Niger Delta ought to tell you outsider how much they can give you as you being their co-national.

Forget the bragging of Muhammadu Buhari who said the elders and youths in the Southsouth have assured him that they want to remain in Nigeria. The more than 50 years tea party of Arewa with resources from the Niger Delta is about to end. PIB my foot.

The time has come to end the brutality against the people of the SS - undo the amalgamation of 1914.
Arewa can’t continue to hide under sovereignty of Nigeria to rape whole ethnic groups in the south to comatose state.

Sir, I think you are more interested in the bigotry against Northerners and forgot that no such thing as Arewa dominates National Assembly exists. If it existed , North should have been an Eldorado now . There are states in every geopolitical zone that will be affected and you may even have an Osun State or Ebonyi State opposing it. My point is that the 3% itself may not stand in the court and except the states show more prudence, the money will not get to the same people who are more of victims of their leaders than northern leaders. As it stands, even 3% is not yet a done deal because the President is yet to assent to it. I know those who will benefit from all this; the same corrupt people , not from the North but same communities. I think the President has sufficient reason to decline assent to the bill so I won't be surprised if he does so.
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
MadamVanessa:
See what i am seeing.This is so disturbing and sad.

When the poverty stricken, backward and cursed north, keep looting the Niger Delta oil money to sponsor bokoharam, using it to pay bandits as ransom.

Fucck north.

I disagree with you, fucck south and Niger/Delta, if their house is in order, no idiots from the north will keep looting them, silence them and cause trouble in their region, has there been anytime the people of the south hold their leaders accountable. Untill we start asking the right questions, things will continue to go south.... nwatago?

2 Likes

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Shame!!! Shame !!!! SHAME!!!
Jonathan grew up like this, he became the president by chance and still left the environment like that.
Bayelsa is made up of just 8 Local Government.
If 13% is spent on a local government per year for 8 years, the state will be like London.
Corruption
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by CioAngels(f): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
triple996:
Damn!!! See environment
What are there leaders going
Sharing their collective common wealth into their bank accounts.
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
MadamVanessa:
See what i am seeing.This is so disturbing and sad.

When the poverty stricken, backward and cursed north, keep looting the Niger Delta oil money to sponsor bokoharam, using it to pay bandits as ransom.

Fucck north.

Sometimes I wonder how you people come to such short sighted conclusions?

Have you asked yourself the purpose of creating the NDDC - Niger Delta Development Commission?

Have you asked yourself why someone collected a contract about 8 times to do the same thing and was from that region and never lifted a finger to do it?

Has it occur to you that till date probs of hundreds of billions of naira since it's establishment has been rendered useless by the people of that region.

I've come to discover that every region is responsible for the problems they face.

If you think the north is your problem, then you're on a long thing, bkos even Buhari no fit stroll for Daura without DSS.

1 Like

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Idiko1: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bare none, the most idiotic ethnic group is found in the so-called south-south.
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by CioAngels(f): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
OKOATA:
Once they threaten the government, they collect Ghana bags and the threats ends. Whilst the rest people's sufferings continues. Meanwhile, Ameachi is building rail line to Niger Republic and other Fulani region of West Africa. And no roads, bridges in his place according to the former governor of Zamfara, Yerima.
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
Give an ijaw man a bottle of Ogogoro mixed with schnapps and see him forget the struggle. Very nonsense people with low IQ. Just look at how they are suffering with abundant oil and gas in their backyard while Arewas from far away arid lands are milking their oil and living in stupendous wealth.
Arewa are enjoying their oil money but the ipob of SE are exporting ugo as foreign exchange; they don't use even a drop of SS oil.
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Techguy96(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
tutudesz:

A true Ijaw son cool
Hope u know ijaw is not the only tribe in Niger delta

2 Likes

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by redsun(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
That is a child with a very high cognitive and balancing ability. But that hellish environment is just going to retard his brain as he grows.
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Aka2003: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Naija bloggers na wa oo. This is not anywhere in Naija na. If una watch the video to the end then una go know say the video no be Naija. Unless Ijaw language don turn to Spanish lol. Careful with fake and sensational news from our bloggers!!! Verify any information on blogs before accepting it!!!
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by themanderon: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2021
Sometimes I wonder who has bewitched Southerners. Just imagine the way these people live in the midst of the plenteous resources that God gave to them but they allowed people to channel it away to far away lands. Their leaders even came the other day to say they love one Nigeria the way it is. The avengers are busy fighting for contracts to secure oil pipelines while their people live in penury. The resources God gave to them has become more like a curse to them yet they still have their heads in the mud defending Nigeria as presently constituted while their resources is being funneled to the North to maintain the lavish lifestyle of the elites and their kids. I wonder when these people will wake up to smell the coffee and see who their real enemies are but I doubt the false euphoria they are getting from oil pipelines contracts is wearing off anytime soon.
I wonder what kind of future the present generation ijaws will be leaving behind for this poor child.
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 07, 2021
themanderon:
Sometimes I wonder who has bewitched Southerners. Just imagine the way these people live in the midst of the plenteous resources that God gave to them but they allowed people to channel it away to far away lands. Their leaders even came the other day to say they love one Nigeria the way it is. The avengers are busy fighting for contracts to secure oil pipelines while their people live in penury. The resources God gave to them has become more like a curse to them yet they still have their heads in the mud defending Nigeria as presently constituted while their resources is being funneled to the North to maintain the lavish lifestyle of the elites and their kids. I wonder when these people will wake up to smell the coffee and see who their real enemies are but I doubt the false euphoria they are getting from oil pipelines contracts is wearing off anytime soon.
I wonder what kind of future the present generation ijaws will be leaving behind for this poor child.

Look at clown Asari Dokubo bragging about the billions he receives in pipeline security contracts.
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by ikorodureporta: 2:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Nothing to worry over. The camera crew are there in case of emergency
He is just being trained
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by ModestGal(f): 3:03am On Jul 07, 2021
BLoomfrancs:
These Ijaws should not be included in Biafra. I want them to remain in Nigeria when Biafra breaks away. They should suffer very very well for betraying their brothers. Motherfucking ogogoro drunkards.
Only God knows how they bring Igbos up, you guys are worst than the Fulanis.i wonder how parents bring thier children up to be this bitter and hating on other tribes. Well, if you read history, you will know that IGBOS are the biggest betrayers, infact they have betrayed all ethnic groups in Nigeria, because of you guys selfishness. I doubt if you will ever get any country with this your condescending lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:16am On Jul 07, 2021
ModestGal:

Only God knows how they bring Igbos up, you guys are worst than the Fulanis.i wonder how parents bring thier children up to be this bitter and hating on other tribes. Well, if you read history, you will know that IGBOS are the biggest betrayers, infact they have betrayed all ethnic groups in Nigeria, because of you guys selfishness. I doubt if you will ever get any country with this your condescending lifestyle

Your parents brought you morons to be saboteurs to your own people. Mumu, deal with the 13% the North has given to you people. Niger Delta pigs.
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Even as this boy small reach,, he must be a “fish” when it comes to swimming.
So, no need to have fear that he might fall off that tiny bridge
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by barcaboi(m): 4:09am On Jul 07, 2021
OKOATA:
Stop sounding dumb. Are their governors, LG chairmen and all Fulani also?
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Kdon2: 4:18am On Jul 07, 2021
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1394863/little-niger-delta-boy-walks-alone-tiny-locally-made-bridge-photos-video/

Lalasticlala

I don't think these people aspire for better life or anything really worthwhile except ogogoro (sapele water). Disgusting life!
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by tujays(m): 5:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Afriifa:
I would have engaged you but then, judging your wisdom, I decided to let go.
Ignore the b*boons. see people that claims smartness. wailing over nothing. The north you love to tag poor are the same north you tag rich when it comes to spiting the south south to hate the north like yall do. sometimes I wonder how yall sleep at night knowing the North rules and you can never get out of this shit. best you can do is wail. cry baby cry...

1 Like

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by hansomb: 5:40am On Jul 07, 2021
OKOATA:
Shut up. Charity begins at home. What did Good luck did to them ?
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by hansomb: 5:42am On Jul 07, 2021
This makes me to remember one subject in biology called ECOLOGY.
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Fuckyoumod: 6:27am On Jul 07, 2021
triple996:
Damn!!! See environment
GEJ oya answer.

GEJ what were you doing in Aso rock for 6 years?
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by DrAkpa(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]:

It is alarming to see that you wailers type with not a single iota of shame,
This is the backyard of the looting and ineffectual being your supported for 6 years and still supporting.
But you can't hide your face on his behalf, you are still here opening your mouth shouting Buhari Upandan.

Brainwashing is worse than a disease truly.
Spits[/s]

Zombeism is worse than hiv aids. See ya description attached

Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2021
This one no be liverpool fan oo
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by OkoAnike(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2021
triple996:
Damn!!! See environment

They are already campaign for Gov. Yayah Bello as the next president, what a pity
Re: Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) by Queenslander(f): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2021
ModestGal:
[s]
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Atiku Abubakar & Jonathan Attend Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Photos) / Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.