Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Can’t Solve The Problems Of Rivers Within 40 Years, Says Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Solve The Problems Of Rivers Within 40 Years, Says Wike (561 Views)

Military Alone Can’t Solve Northwest’s Security Crisis — Shettima / General Farouk Yahaya: Army Alone Can’t Solve Nigeria’s Security Problems / 1999 Constitution Can’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Afe Babalola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Solve The Problems Of Rivers Within 40 Years, Says Wike by ajisco33: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2021

Re: I Can’t Solve The Problems Of Rivers Within 40 Years, Says Wike by hybrid11(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yes u can , ask Igbo's for forgiveness and admit your ancestors and background is igbo, within a week problems solved
Re: I Can’t Solve The Problems Of Rivers Within 40 Years, Says Wike by slimfit1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
He is too daft obviously to be able to solve anything.
Re: I Can’t Solve The Problems Of Rivers Within 40 Years, Says Wike by fourboys: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Just listen to this fool embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Can’t Solve The Problems Of Rivers Within 40 Years, Says Wike by Ikinternational: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Oga genius way of telling us you just managed to do 20%

If the people of Rivers wanted 100% performance, they should've voted you for 40yrs...lol

Even Buhari chuckled
Re: I Can’t Solve The Problems Of Rivers Within 40 Years, Says Wike by LLiKYekoba: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
hybrid11:
Yes u can , ask Igbo's for forgiveness and admit your ancestors and background is igbo, within a week problems solved

Stop being an idiot, osawike is not Igbo.

Stop insulting Ndigbo please.
Re: I Can’t Solve The Problems Of Rivers Within 40 Years, Says Wike by Amaechi2023(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
rivers state is the perfect definition of a failed state. the rate of cultism and futureless youths I'm that state is quite alarming.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Solve The Problems Of Rivers Within 40 Years, Says Wike by Amaechi2023(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
rivers state is the perfect definition of a failed state. the rate of cultism and futureless youths I'm that state is quite alarming.
Re: I Can’t Solve The Problems Of Rivers Within 40 Years, Says Wike by Tranquill: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
hybrid11:

Amaechi2023:
rivers state is the perfect definition of a failed state.
the rate of cultism and futureless youths I'm that state is quite alarming.

LLiKYekoba:

fourboys:
Just listen to this fool embarassed embarassed embarassed

slimfit1:
He is too daft obviously to be able to solve anything.

How you guys portray Igbo as having the highest number of imb.ciles in Nigeria is really worrisome. I expect you buffooons to be contributing money now to go see your supleme lender in the 'zoo cage', but you still come to nairaland to display your known trademark with drivellous idiocy.
Re: I Can’t Solve The Problems Of Rivers Within 40 Years, Says Wike by hybrid11(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

His a Frenchman
See how you d fool yourself
Re: I Can’t Solve The Problems Of Rivers Within 40 Years, Says Wike by hybrid11(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Tranquill:

I'm not surprise by your dirty words, is either you're a zombie or a traitor

How you guys portray Igbo as having the highest number of imb.ciles in Nigeria is really worrisome. I expect you buffooons to be contributing money now to go see your supleme lender in the 'zoo cage', but you still come to nairaland to display your known trademark with drivellous idiocy.

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Was Blindfolded And Flown Alone To Nigeria On A Private Jet – Ejimakor / Why The Arrest Of Igboho And MNK Is Nothing To Celebrate. / Petroleum Industry Bill Will Weaken North,Stop It—Group Tells Northern Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.