Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Juju/spiritual Work Against Me - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Juju/spiritual Work Against Me (497 Views)

Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / Spiritual Work Or Spell Casting Guides And Procedures / Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spell Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juju/spiritual Work Against Me by JAbush38: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good afternoon,

In a situation where I have been going through something where someone is doing some type of work against me. I’ve been doing some research and it feels like some sympathetic magic. Ascension symptoms out of no where, feeling extra tired out of no where, being poked with a needle on different parts of my body, being pinched on certain parts of my body. I would push through this, but this stuff has interfered with my life to a point where I cannot even work or do for myself. If someone could please give me some advice on what to do, that would be great.
Re: Juju/spiritual Work Against Me by donbachi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prayers

1: By the power in the blood of Jesus,i fire back every evil arrow fired into my body.

2: As my GOD liveth and his spirit liveth.anyone visiting native doctor for my head.receive the judgement of GOD.

3: By the power in the blood of Jesus.every evil sacrifice done against me.be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

4: Any wicked man/woman that has vowed yo destroy my Life and destiny.run mad,confess and die.ijn.

Pray It for 7 midnight.

1 Like

Re: Juju/spiritual Work Against Me by madridguy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
You need to visit your doctor as soon as possible. This could be a symptoms that only medical doctor can translate.

1 Like

Re: Juju/spiritual Work Against Me by Mrsoft3(m): 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
JAbush38:
Good afternoon,

In a situation where I have been going through something where someone is doing some type of work against me. I’ve been doing some research and it feels like some sympathetic magic. Ascension symptoms out of no where, feeling extra tired out of no where, being poked with a needle on different parts of my body, being pinched on certain parts of my body. I would push through this, but this stuff has interfered with my life to a point where I cannot even work or do for myself. If someone could please give me some advice on what to do, that would be great.

Are you a Christian?

Life is spiritual and you need to have spiritual intelligence,so as to overcome whatever that manifest in the physical without an explanation.

I need more details on what is wrong with you,so as to ascertain what is behind it. You can reach out to me if you want.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Vide Hungry Zimbabwe Citizens Sells Thier Toe For Thousands Of Dollar Due / Ethnicity Or Religion Preference / Bekwarra Women The Work Baboon The Chop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.