Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) (22934 Views)

Help!!!!!! How Can I Populate My Movie Channel / Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Sagtop: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
K
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Solomonudofia(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hmm
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ceenachi:
One easy way to know a liar is swearing
They can swear with everything...They call God more than anything' else
Once you start hearing "God is my witness" "I swear to God".. upandan, investigate the person. He might still honest o, but investigate the honesty first...never take his words for it.
No one swears with God's name more than one who perpetrates evil

Before you teach us DSS101, how about you watch the movie 1st then prove it to us he is liein. abi you no dey do weytin you dey preach

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Adrian9(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
shadrach77:
This guy is a tremendously stupid person. He is just milking this Baba Ijesha saga in order to boost his popularity.

He has never had it this good in terms of popularity and he feels he will never have it this good again hence the continuous milking cry cry
He's manipulating those events to favour himself.

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by All4fun: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
that's what they are fond of doing going about acting rubbish the Nigerian movie industry is fuked up they go about acting what is not real acting fake things so as for me I'm not gonna watch the movie anymore f*** the Nigeria film industry

Right now I'm giving out USA, Canada number for whatsapp and telegram for 1k that's the cheapest you can ever get right now so hola me 080.382114.27
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Sterope(f): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Useless human being
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by authority2006(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ceenachi:
Once you start hearing "God is my witness" "I swear to God".. upandan, investigate the person. He might still honest o, but investigate the honesty first...never take his words for it.

Am not surprised at how useless some men re today, u can imagine my younger sister of eleven years old was coming back from school with her friends and she told me that one elderly man parked his car beside them and was toasting her, she told him that she was just 11 years old the useless man said it doesn't matter that she have grown breasts
There is this rich man in our street too, he likes dating girls of 16 and 17 years old while his own daughter of 18 is abroad becos he doesn't want her to spoil

Abroad spoils teenagers pass Nigeria, that's a fact!
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nairaland Feminist wannabes would wail tire for this thread...
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by 3verblazing(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
That's how they keep pushing out substandard movies .. produced a whole movie in one month... how can it be reasonable? This one too go call himself producer... rubbish!!
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by flokii: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yomi no mind them jare. they never expected it

But some people no get joy o.. 'Oko Iyabo' grin
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by adebwalex(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good guy help me tell them oooo.. Then dey mad for head anybody that criticize that movie go penkelemess grin grin Oya any OKo Iyabo in nairaland over to you oooo
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Funflipper: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
All4fun:

that's what they are fond of doing going about acting rubbish the Nigerian movie industry is fuked up they go about acting what is not real acting fake things so as for me I'm not gonna watch the movie anymore f*** the Nigeria film industry

Right now I'm giving out USA, Canada number for whatsapp and telegram for 1k that's the cheapest you can ever get right now so hola me 080.382114.27

fake usa and canada numbers for sale to more chidinma ojukwu. weldone!

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Why is some people being emotional over this? Can u take him to court because he released the controversial movie? I bet you can't then shut up because he never said the movies was related to iyabo ojo or baba ijesha or did he made the statement? Pathetic lots
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by IamAsiri: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Vyolet:
I saw a part of the movie where a boy of about 8years was asking his female classmate(iyabo) what she would like to be in future, the girl said Prostitute, the boy said ehn, the girl said Yes, Ashawo.

In another clip, the showed the exact thing that happened in Princess's house, where they captured Ijesa on cctv, contrary to the actual video we all watched , it was the girl that made the move on the man in Yomi's movie, they both said they missed each other and he started kissing the said girl.

The first case he used an underage(a child of about 8 or 9years of age) model for sexual contents, he didn't even censor it, I don't know if this is normal but I honestly don't think it's normal, kids should be kids, movie or not.

The second case depict that ijesa and the said girl were in a relationship, here Yomi shot himself on the leg cos, it is an offence for an adult to be in a relationship with an underage girl, so even if the girl makes a move, it is the responsibility of the adult to caution her.

He used the real names of all parties involved.
Iyabo, Lanre and Princess.

He thinks he is smart and wants to manipulate the public's opinion on Ijesa, he wants to paint him as the victim, a matter that is still in court and has no end yet, omugo ti ororare ni ologbon.

He is very, very stupid. He should actually be sued for that nonsense and the film banned.

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by taiwolomo1: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ceenachi:

Am not surprised at how useless some men re today, u can imagine my younger sister of eleven years old was coming back from school with her friends and she told me that one elderly man parked his car beside them and was toasting her, she told him that she was just 11 years old the useless man said it doesn't matter that she have grown breasts
There is this rich man in our street too, he likes dating girls of 16 and 17 years old while his own daughter of 18 is abroad becos he doesn't want her to spoil
so na abroad no go spoil the 18yr old babe abi. Issorite
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by IamAsiri: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
TheWolfen:
Why is some people being emotional over this? Can u take him to court because he released the controversial movie? I bet you can't then shut up because he never said the movies was related to iyabo ojo or baba ijesha or did he made the statement? Pathetic lots

Na wa for you o. Does he have to make the statement? Anyway, this is Nigeria, the land of lawlessness.
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by All4fun: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=Funflipper post=103441776][/quote]

Why E dey pain u
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by kazma1010(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yomi well done Jara, iyabo is d full biz shouting up and down and u are making money out of it, iyabo mumu olocho
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by gleamy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
You featured yourself and Baba Ijesha and went ahead to make the movie title OKO "IYABO" . . . isn't that a cull from IYABO OJO..
Baba wan do business with the situation.. O fe cash out! smiley

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Funflipper: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
All4fun:

Why E dey pain u

e no dey pain me at all o. wetin i get to lose?
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by All4fun: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Funflipper:

e no dey pain me at all o. wetin i get to lose?

I just tired for you aje
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2021

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Kaylet: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=Vyolet post=103440074]I saw a part of the movie where a boy of about 8years was asking his female classmate(iyabo) what she would like to be in future, the girl said Prostitute, the boy said ehn, the girl said Yes, Ashawo.

In another clip, the showed the exact thing that happened in Princess's house, where they captured Ijesa on cctv, contrary to the actual video we all watched , it was the girl that made the move on the man in Yomi's movie, they both said they missed each other and he started kissing the said girl.

The first case he used an underage(a child of about 8 or 9years of age) model for sexual contents, he didn't even censor it, I don't know if this is normal but I honestly don't think it's normal, kids should be kids, movie or not.

The second case depict that ijesa and the said girl were in a relationship, here Yomi shot himself on the leg cos, it is an offence for an adult to be in a relationship with an underage girl, so even if the girl makes a move, it is the responsibility of the adult to caution her.

He used the real names of all parties involved.
Iyabo, Lanre and Princess.

He thinks he is smart and wants to manipulate the public's opinion on Ijesa, he wants to paint him as the victim, a matter that is still in court and has no end yet, omugo ti ororare ni ologbon.

[/quot
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by ijobaoke: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
U dey buy SOMALIA And AFGHANISTAN CARDS?
seanwilliam:
Be giving iyabo sleepless night o

Anyway
I buy all countries giftcards, crypto and funds @ your own rate. ✅ 0810* 248*1873
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Funflipper: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
All4fun:

I just tired for you aje

i beg make you no vex o!
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by fredoooooo: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
olabimpe4321:
Why acting such type movie in the first place?
Did he borrow money form you or iyabo to produce movie that you will be telling him what to do or what not to do ?
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Put emotions aside and see.
Use logic.
In the process of y'all making baseless assumptions and ranting like zombies some people might actually get carried away by emotional and say something that he can take up in court. Which mean he can sue anyone. I am not in support of rape and im not saying anyone rape someone by this statement but I am just saying y'all are emotionally close to this and its making your lot not to be able to think logically. He is a filmmaker he is free to release any film any time and people reserve the power to either watch/buy the movie or not.
Baba ijesha case is already in court. No movie or Instagram rants by yall can stop the investigation. Court works with fact not emotions.
Make una dey calm down. Jeez

IamAsiri:

Na wa for you o. Does he have to make the statement? Anyway, this is Nigeria, the land of lawlessness.

BBNaija: Chomzy And Hermes Clash With Each Other After Losing Task (Video) / The Crazy In-laws - Mr Macaroni, Chioma Akpotha, Londoner, Olumide Oworu / The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching)