Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) (22936 Views)

Help!!!!!! How Can I Populate My Movie Channel / Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by TWLifestyle: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
larryjonze:

If netflix decide to produce a movie telling the chibok girls story including how those girls were raped by terrorist nite & day ... lemme ask will you say netflix is promoting terrorism or encouraging rape, which? nigerians reason one way hence why we are stuck undecided
Netflix will not produce a movie as irresponsibly as yomi fabiyi s movie- portraying a teenager as the aggressor and baba ijesha as the victim ! Is that what happened
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
TWLifestyle:
Netflix will not produce a movie as irresponsibly as yomi fabiyi s movie- portraying a teenager as the aggressor and baba ijesha as the victim ! Is that what happened

is these just about netflix or you just believe a female teenager can't be sexually woke, i 'm not in position to judge so i won't
However, netflix can produce any movie in as much it meet there standard
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by TWLifestyle: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2021
larryjonze:

is these just about netflix or you just believe a female teenager can't be sexually woke, i 'm not in position to judge so i won't
However, netflix can produce any movie in as much it meet there standard
here we are again ? The stereotype of the "slutty woke teenager " - pls if a 14 year old boy sends you on an errand would you collect the money and do whatever he aked you ? Or would you send him home to his parents to teach him how to relate to his elders ? Most likely you would knock him in the head but somehow we get so many men telling us when it comes to sex young girls are suddenly adults who have more sense than old men. it's sad when even children are now blamed for a man who can't control his penis. There is a reason why raping a minor is a crime - minors cannot give consent in the eyes of the law- because the law understands that criminals willl find a way to blame the child and the devil for their crime . Pls learn this - raping a child or trytng to rape one is a crime - all that nonsense talk about "woke teenagers" is complete rubbish - trying to blame children for old men's dog joysticks is a bad idea - the things you defend say a lot about you - I hope you understand that . Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Chomzy And Hermes Clash With Each Other After Losing Task (Video) / The Crazy In-laws - Mr Macaroni, Chioma Akpotha, Londoner, Olumide Oworu / The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.