Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) (22932 Views)

Help!!!!!! How Can I Populate My Movie Channel / Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
design110:
Hope you had a lovely day today.

Well, do you have an existing flat logo you use for your DP? Why not convert it to 3D variants today for just 3k?
What you see is what you get.
And you also get this video introducer as a bonus so you can use them to update your stories, reels or status.

Tap on the video or Photo so we can chat on whatsapp.
[img]https:///65535/51203113179_7c36b74879_o.jpg[/img]
[img]https:///65535/51202563828_ed604c107c_o.gif[/img]

Omoooooooo 3D logo design has taken a new dimension

U are doing well Boss

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by All4fun: 12:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Funflipper:

i beg make you no vex o!

Ok I no vex bossman
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:31am On Jul 07, 2021
Their business
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by ddeola: 2:59am On Jul 07, 2021
The same way they played into people's heads with the set up of Ijesha. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Awon ashewo buruku undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:33am On Jul 07, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Very crazy guy. After all the insults, there's still chance to make money from the issue and baba grabbed the opportunity one time. Not a bad idea anyway.

There are some situations you shouldn't take advantage of rara.....

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by yunnyp(m): 5:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Priscy01:
Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi has debunked claims that his new movie Oko Iyabo undermines the girl child, Igbere TV reports.

In the movie, Yomi depicts a real-life case involving a fellow actor Olanrewaju Omiyinka aka Baba Ijesha who is facing charges for allegedly molesting a minor.

Critics have said the movie promotes rape, underage molestation and minors having sexual relationship with adults. Some viewers have said Yomi also presented his female colleague Iyabo Ojo, who has spoken publicly against him and Baba Ijesha over the alleged molestation, as a prostitute in the movie.

However, Yomi posted a video to Instagram on Tuesday night, saying the allegations were false.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsmF26kawcA

He also said the movie could not be accessed by the public on YouTube because it was kept private. Some reports say YouTube took it down.

Yomi is to appear on Thursday before the Theater Arts and Motion Pictures Practitioners’ Association for questioning over the movie.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ9jPFsnL1_/?utm_medium=copy_link

People are just commenting rubbish with seeing the movie.

You guys needs to watch the movie first before you comment
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by RussellRutherfo: 6:20am On Jul 07, 2021
Ceenachi:
One easy way to know a liar is swearing
They can swear with everything...They call God more than anything' else
Once you start hearing "God is my witness" "I swear to God".. upandan, investigate the person. He might still honest o, but investigate the honesty first...never take his words for it.
No one swears with God's name more than one who perpetrates evil

Am not surprised at how useless some men re today, u can imagine my younger sister of eleven years old was coming back from school with her friends and she told me that one elderly man parked his car beside them and was toasting her, she told him that she was just 11 years old the useless man said it doesn't matter that she have grown breasts
There is this rich man in our street too, he likes dating girls of 16 and 17 years old while his own daughter of 18 is abroad becos he doesn't want her to spoil

You should not be surprised.

1.2 billion Muslims call MuhamMad a prophet despite the fact he was a Pedophile who slept with a 9year old girl child.

If 1.2 billion Muslims can be fooled by Satan to even call this PedoMo the last seal of Prophets. What else should surprise you again.

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by ATOZ9999(m): 6:26am On Jul 07, 2021
Yomi has lost his brain
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by splashbaby(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2021
This man is really insane...I supported his cause for Baba Ijesha when those charlatans where on rampage acting both as judge and victim... The noise was just too much, without any tangible substance...But the idea of a video preempting the court about events surrounding the case is the greatest height of insensitivity and stupidity displayed by Fabiyi. He should be suspended immediately from TANPAN and the movie banned.
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by ringi82(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2021
Ceenachi:
Once you start hearing "God is my witness" "I swear to God".. upandan, investigate the person. He might still honest o, but investigate the honesty first...never take his words for it.

Am not surprised at how useless some men re today, u can imagine my younger sister of eleven years old was coming back from school with her friends and she told me that one elderly man parked his car beside them and was toasting her, she told him that she was just 11 years old the useless man said it doesn't matter that she have grown breasts
There is this rich man in our street too, he likes dating girls of 16 and 17 years old while his own daughter of 18 is abroad becos he doesn't want her to spoil
That is sexual molestation of the highest order. I hope you confronted the elderly beast "toasting" your 11 year old sister. These idiots don't know they are playing with life imprisonment.

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by IamAsiri: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2021
TheWolfen:
Put emotions aside and see.
Use logic.
In the process of y'all making baseless assumptions and ranting like zombies some people might actually get carried away by emotional and say something that he can take up in court. Which mean he can sue anyone. I am not in support of rape and im not saying anyone rape someone by this statement but I am just saying y'all are emotionally close to this and its making your lot not to be able to think logically. He is a filmmaker he is free to release any film any time and people reserve the power to either watch/buy the movie or not.
Baba ijesha case is already in court. No movie or Instagram rants by yall can stop the investigation. Court works with fact not emotions.
Make una dey calm down. Jeez

You are not even civil. See your manner of speaking. It's better to keep quiet rather than trying to reason with someone like you. Please learn manners and how to pass your messages across without insulting people outrightly. Thank you.
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by ringi82(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Vyolet:
I saw a part of the movie where a boy of about 8years was asking his female classmate(iyabo) what she would like to be in future, the girl said Prostitute, the boy said ehn, the girl said Yes, Ashawo.

In another clip, the showed the exact thing that happened in Princess's house, where they captured Ijesa on cctv, contrary to the actual video we all watched , it was the girl that made the move on the man in Yomi's movie, they both said they missed each other and he started kissing the said girl.

The first case he used an underage(a child of about 8 or 9years of age) model for sexual contents, he didn't even censor it, I don't know if this is normal but I honestly don't think it's normal, kids should be kids, movie or not.

The second case depict that ijesa and the said girl were in a relationship, here Yomi shot himself on the leg cos, it is an offence for an adult to be in a relationship with an underage girl, so even if the girl makes a move, it is the responsibility of the adult to caution her.

He used the real names of all parties involved.
Iyabo, Lanre and Princess.

He thinks he is smart and wants to manipulate the public's opinion on Ijesa, he wants to paint him as the victim, a matter that is still in court and has no end yet, omugo ti ororare ni ologbon.

Na real omugo. I suspect YouTube took that movie down bc clearly it violates their policies. He thinks he can easily cash out from all these brouhaha, but he doesn't know he himself is playing with real jail term. In a saner clime, he would be in jail by now. If I were iyabo or princess, I wouldn't hesitate to take legal action against him.

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by crazymommy(f): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2021
larryjonze:

Before you teach us DSS101, how about you watch the movie 1st then prove it to us he is liein. abi you no dey do weytin you dey preach
And what about those of us that have watched part of the movie and can confirm that he is lying?.
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2021
crazymommy:
And what about those of us that have watched part of the movie and can confirm that he is lying?.

what kind of people draw conclusions or make judgement without fully assessing the given situation report. ever heard of thriller/suspense ?
madam next time don't jump into conclusion, i am sure ur children won't like to see you break ya leg
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2021
ringi82:

Na real omugo. I suspect YouTube took that movie down bc clearly it violates their policies. He thinks he can easily cash out from all these brouhaha, but he doesn't know he himself is playing with real jail term. In a saner clime, he would be in jail by now. If I were iyabo or princess, I wouldn't hesitate to take legal action against him.

some of just think the moment you cite in a saner clime or overseas una don make sense be that. under which section of nigeria constitution will fabiyi be jailed o !
Yes you can take legal action naa you get money wey you wan waste trust lawyers buh your case won't see the light of day before its thrown @ your face. if you can't make references please don't even bother to reply
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Detolanny(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Shetemi12:
I just like the guyy.. He is a true friend who stands for his friend. No cap

Lies!!!

He is actually cashing in on Baba Ijesha's predicament to make money and increase his already dwindled fame. To be very honest, that movie was unnecessary.

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by crazymommy(f): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2021
larryjonze:

what kind of people draw conclusions or make judgement without fully assessing the given situation report. ever heard of thriller/suspense ?
madam next time don't jump into conclusion, i am sure ur children won't like to see you break ya leg

you are not making sense,first of all you said people that have not watched the movie should not judged because the content might not be what they claim it is,but I have watched it myself and you are here still telling me this nonsense....arindin.....this is not even about baba ijesha or iyabo ojo or whoever...but this is about a movie euologising rapist...the part of the movie portrayed an underage girl seducing him and they end up sleeping with each other,what exactly is he trying to encourage??that if an underage girl old enough to be your daughter seduce you then you should have sex with her??do you even have sense at all??....no sane person will support the guy except rapist and friends to rapist....I will never want to see people like you and him near my kids because you people are obviously a paedophile..
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2021
crazymommy:
you are not making sense,first of all you said people that have not watched the movie should not judged because the content might not be what they claim it is,but I have watched it myself and you are here still telling me this nonsense....arindin...

C
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by kokomilala(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2021
@aspabay, exactly! A lot of people here just rush to judgement over posts. How can you critique a work of art without seeing it first? It seems some people are just as stupid as sheep. I think the moderators should devise a system, a kind of AI, artificial intelligence thing, that would always assess the emotional state of responders on this forum.
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2021
crazymommy:
you are not making sense,first of all you said people that have not watched the movie should not judged because the content might not be what they claim it is,but I have watched it myself and you are here still telling me this nonsense....arindin.....this is not even about baba ijesha or iyabo ojo or whoever...but this is about a movie euologising rapist...the part of the movie portrayed an underage girl seducing him and they end up sleeping with each other,what exactly is he trying to encourage??that if an underage girl old enough to be your daughter seduce you then you should have sex with her??do you even have sense at all??....no sane person will support the guy except rapist and friends to rapist....I will never want to see people like you and him near my kids because you people are obviously a paedophile..

On a 2nd thought what if he is just portraying the reality the society is refusing to accept, lets not forget he is telling baba ijesha side of the story that can't suffice as promoting or encouraging paedophile.
If netflix where to tell the chibok gurls story today will they change the narrative to those gurls were pampered, or if they showed us those gurls were raped does it mean they're promoting rape. its called true story viewers suppose get that discretion.

, i remember two years ago i went to drop my babe for vigil, on my way back late @ nite i saw a minor with an older guy, i park nd challenged the guy even beat him up, the minor gave me insults as thanks, presently i have a big busty 17yr old gurl on my neck, just because of goodies, like it or not the truth is not all men can resist, which is why parent should be actively involve, monitor ur kids
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by crazymommy(f): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2021
larryjonze:

On a 2nd thought what if he is just portraying the reality the society is refusing to accept, [b]lets not forget he is telling baba ijesha side of the story [/b]that can't suffice as promoting or encouraging paedophile.
If netflix where to tell the chibok gurls story today will they change the narrative to those gurls were pampered, or if they showed us those gurls were raped does it mean they're promoting rape. its called true story viewers suppose get that discretion.

, i remember two years ago i went to drop my babe for vigil, on my way back late @ nite i saw a minor with an older guy, i park nd challenged the guy even beat him up, the minor gave me insults as thanks, presently i have a big busty 17yr old gurl on my neck, just because of goodies, like it or not the truth is not all men can resist, which is why parent should be actively involve, monitor ur kids
@ the bolded,are you sure you watched the video of baba ijesha and the girl??..secondly if those kind of men are dogs and cannot resist then does that make it right??do you mean one should do a video trying to defend what is wrong??°and besides the case is still in court ,so why go ahead to release such video when the case is still even on??in saner climes you think he will be walking free by now??
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by bukatyne(f): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Ceenachi:

@ bold, there are a lot of culprits in this case.
:

The man, the girls ( If your sister at 11 is wise enough to rebuff male advances and come and report at home,16 & 17yr olds know their left from right) and their parents.

@OP:

Yomi Fabiyi has proven the poor material he is made of during this saga. Even if the name of the movie is very offensive. undecided
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2021
crazymommy:
@ the bolded,are you sure you watched the video of baba ijesha and the girl??..secondly if those kind of men are dogs and cannot resist then does that make it right??do you mean one should do a video trying to defend what is wrong??°and besides the case is still in court ,so why go ahead to release such video when the case is still even on??in saner climes you think he will be walking free by now??

i can't find the video on youtube, buh i know yomi to be a great guy, explains why even iya ojo & co. could not daint him.
i think he rushed to release that movie just to sway public view, which i feel is highly unnecessary, las las naa court go judge. however when a writer or producer is telling a true story you can't edit the narrative, you just have to act it all out, even in court that child we still have to narrate in details.
its convinient to talk about right & wrong, nigerians love reacting & judging, we hardly think of solution. Call it bad or worst, the horrific truth is there will alway be rapist & pedophile amongst us, if we can't cure these men how about preventive measures, guardians/parent should be pro-active, be viligant. in a saner clime there is no law that forbids a producer or writer from telling a story
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by TWLifestyle: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2021
aspabay:
Instead of following the crowd to condemn the movie point to specific scene in the movie that supports rape or child molestation
sleeping with a minor is RAPE ! Whether the child tried to fight the rapist , didn't fight the rapist , was wearing a short dress , was wearing a boubou, smiled at you , didn't smile at you - NONE OF THAT MATTERS - having sex with a child is statutory rape . The portrayal of a sexual relationship between an adult man and a child is extremely problematic. seems YouTube did the needful and took the video down .
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
TWLifestyle:
sleeping with a minor is RAPE ! Whether the child tried to fight the rapist , didn't fight the rapist , was wearing a short dress , was wearing a boubou, smiled at you , didn't smile at you - NONE OF THAT MATTERS - having sex with a child is statutory rape . The portrayal of a sexual relationship between an adult man and a child is extremely problematic. seems YouTube did the needful and took the video down .

If netflix decide to produce a movie telling the chibok girls story including how those girls were raped by terrorist nite & day ... lemme ask will you say netflix is promoting terrorism or encouraging rape, which? nigerians reason one way hence why we are stuck undecided
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by ringi82(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
larryjonze:

some of just think the moment you cite in a saner clime or overseas una don make sense be that. under which section of nigeria constitution will fabiyi be jailed o !
Yes you can take legal action naa you get money wey you wan waste trust lawyers buh your case won't see the light of day before its thrown @ your face. if you can't make references please don't even bother to reply
Uncle, why are you displaying your ignorance so blatantly to the world. If you no know law, u go ask first before spewing trash here.
First of all, the Nigerian construction is not what you cite for Criminal defamation , its the Criminal Code applicable in southern Nigeria. Go and check under section 373:
A defamation matter is defined in section 373 of the criminal code as a matter likely to injure the reputation of any person by exposing him to hatred, contempt or ridicule, or likely to damage any person in his profession or trade by injury to his reputation. Such matter may be expressed in spoken words or in words legibly marked on any substance whatever, or by any sign or object signifying such matter otherwise than by words and may be expressed either directly or by insinuation or irony. To impute immoral or obscene conduct to a person is defamatory of that person. Defamation is also in permanent form if contained in a painting, cartoon, a photograph, a statue or a film.
If you are still not satisfied, please check section 1 of the Slander of women Act and section 5 (1) of the Defamation law:
By section 1 of the slander of women act, section 5 (1) of the Defamation law, an imputation of unchastity or adultery concerning any woman or girl is actionable per se.
I argue with facts not by ignorance. Go ask a lawyer to educate you better before u put yourself in trouble.
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
i
ringi82:

Uncle, why are you displaying your ignorance so blatantly to the world. If you no know law, u go ask first before spewing trash here.
First of all, the Nigerian construction is not what you cite for Criminal defamation , its the Criminal Code applicable in southern Nigeria. Go and check under section 373:
A defamation matter is defined in section 373 of the criminal code as a matter likely to injure the reputation of any person by exposing him to hatred, contempt or ridicule, or likely to damage any person in his profession or trade by injury to his reputation. Such matter may be expressed in spoken words or in words legibly marked on any substance whatever, or by any sign or object signifying such matter otherwise than by words and may be expressed either directly or by insinuation or irony. To impute immoral or obscene conduct to a person is defamatory of that person. Defamation is also in permanent form if contained in a painting, cartoon, a photograph, a statue or a film.
If you are still not satisfied, please check section 1 of the Slander of women Act and section 5 (1) of the Defamation law:
By section 1 of the slander of women act, section 5 (1) of the Defamation law, an imputation of unchastity or adultery concerning any woman or girl is actionable per se.
I argue with facts not by ignorance. Go ask a lawyer to educate you better before u put yourself in trouble.

I am not to big to be ignorant neither am i tew small to comprehend the positions of the law .... my friend ur submission is overboard the situation on ground is way below, lemme ask have you seen any of the affected parties threaten to sue, or there lawyers are as ignorant as laryjonze.
You people online are very funny set of people @times i wonder if you people ever pay cognicance to reality. please sue yomi on their behalf.
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by ringi82(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
larryjonze:
i

I am not to big to be ignorant neither am i tew small to comprehend the positions of the law .... my friend ur submission is overboard the situation on ground is way below, lemme ask have you seen any of the affected parties threaten to sue, or there lawyers are as ignorant as laryjonze.
You people online are very funny set of people @times i wonder if you people ever pay cognicance to reality. please sue yomi on their behalf.
Once again you've shown ignorance bro. If you were abreast of happenings, you will know that iyabo ojo's lawyers have already written to yomi to tender an unreserved public apology or risk litigation for the stunt he pulled weeks back. Please ask yourself why the movie was pulled down from YouTube if it had no imputations. Oga, stop being emotional and reason with facts.
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
ringi82:

Once again you've shown ignorance bro. If you were abreast of happenings, you will know that iyabo ojo's lawyers have already written to yomi to tender an unreserved public apology or risk litigation for the stunt he pulled weeks back. Please ask yourself why the movie was pulled down from YouTube if it had no imputations. Oga, stop being emotional and reason with facts.

No man is an island of knowledge, trust me "ignorance" its no big deal as long as i have the capacity to catch up smiley.. speaking of catch up you missed the part oyabo demand for 100m grin that is the person yu want me to take serious, anyways i have yomi's reponse for you more of a mockery tho, ALOL
Yomi Fabiyi wrote: Ignore any unnecessary CIVIL SUITS attached to my name, I don’t dignify everybody with a response. Not even a non-criminal suit that lack merits and grounds. I don’t have time to waste walai. Your lawyer will never tell you how many months, funds and process involve in civil suits.
Anyway, anybody drowning will cling on anything to survive. Save your money for feed and tiktok costumes, don’t let any lawyer eat your money iyawo mi. You deserve better dear, time still dey to make a detour and save your face. I don’t deal in social media court. Enjoy the funny moments.

The movie was pull down by youtube not redrawn by yomi, due to public complaints, where is busola dakolo & her SANs today so much for social media court you people never learn. yeye
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by ringi82(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
larryjonze:

No man is an island of knowledge, trust me "ignorance" its no big deal as long as i have the capacity to catch up smiley.. speaking of catch up you missed the part oyabo demand for 100m grin that is the person yu want me to take serious, anyways i have yomi's reponse for you more of a mockery tho, ALOL
Yomi Fabiyi wrote: Ignore any unnecessary CIVIL SUITS attached to my name, I don’t dignify everybody with a response. Not even a non-criminal suit that lack merits and grounds. I don’t have time to waste walai. Your lawyer will never tell you how many months, funds and process involve in civil suits.
Anyway, anybody drowning will cling on anything to survive. Save your money for feed and tiktok costumes, don’t let any lawyer eat your money iyawo mi. You deserve better dear, time still dey to make a detour and save your face. I don’t deal in social media court. Enjoy the funny moments.

The movie was pull down by youtube not redrawn by yomi, due to public complaints, where is busola dakolo & her SANs today so much for social media court you people never learn. yeye
I will still maintain you are ignorant and it may put u in trouble someday. Mind you, ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Your blind support and chauvinistic tendencies won't get u anywhere. Pray you don't fall a victim. You don't want to see your daughter go through such horrid experience. I won't banter words with you anymore, no matter what I say, ur mind is made up already. clearly your emotions has beclouded your reasoning faculty. Justice delayed is not justice denied. Put that at the back of your mind. Once more, pray u don't fall a victim, bc by dat time ur eye go clear and it will be too late
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
ringi82:

I will still maintain you are ignorant and it may put u in trouble someday. Mind you, ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Your blind support and chauvinistic tendencies won't get u anywhere. Pray you don't fall a victim. You don't want to see your daughter go through such horrid experience. I won't banter words with you anymore, no matter what I say, ur mind is made up already. clearly your emotions has beclouded your reasoning faculty. Justice delayed is not justice denied. Put that at the back of your mind. Once more, pray u don't fall a victim, bc by dat time ur eye go clear and it will be too late

You are in the wrong country bro ! forget all the theories you cram, no one has monopoly to an attorney. you go call ur lawyer i go call my lawyer naa poor man enter one chance that is nigeria of today.
Emotion & I are two parrel lines naa you dey play emotion, which one is my daughter ! what as beclouded me is naija reality, justice delayed is not justice denied, wait until rich man cheat you or policeman stab yu with gun, you stil dey speak fonnel e go clear for ur eye

BBNaija: Chomzy And Hermes Clash With Each Other After Losing Task (Video) / The Crazy In-laws - Mr Macaroni, Chioma Akpotha, Londoner, Olumide Oworu / #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94