Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How To Retire Into Farming And Be Successful - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Retire Into Farming And Be Successful (240 Views)

Invest In Cashew Farming And Get Returns For 50 Years / I Want To Go Into Farming, Help! / I Want To Go Into Farming Biz This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Retire Into Farming And Be Successful by bnet1010(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
How to Retire Into Farming and Be Successful

To retire into farming and be successful requires calculated planning and deliberate effort over time.

As I was driving through the highways that lead to my state capital the other day. I was just looking and wondering, why are there so many abandoned farms on both sides of the road?

The abandoned farms were just too visible, as they can be seen dotting the entire landscape. Continue reading https://bnethub.com/retire-farming-successful/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Greengo 918 F1 Cucumber Seed Available Now / Buy Your Limestone From Barryh Fertilizer And Chem / Moringa Powder Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.