Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,902 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Why Did George Kurubo An Ijaw Man Betray Biafra[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did George Kurubo An Ijaw Man Betray Biafra[video] (582 Views)

Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] / Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre / Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did George Kurubo An Ijaw Man Betray Biafra[video] by fozapi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
You know Ijaws always hide behind the SS to emotional blackmail Igbos until we said enough is enough and we finally discovered Ijaws are blackmailing Igbos to hide what they did to us and the worse one that hit me hard was about this man called George Kurubo, the first airforce chief in Nigeria was an Ijaw and the man who gave him that post was an Igbo man ironsi.

After the North supported adaka boro to start an insurrection against ironsi and out of respect ironsi sent George Kurubo to capture him and they didn't kill boro he was in jail. so this means all. Ijaws didn't support boro.

The Biafran war started on 6 July 1967 and the man George kurubo ran to the Nigerian side on 12 August 1967, he didn't even fight and he was made an ambassador to the Soviet Union, he sold his freedom for an ambassadorial position? Really? What is the result today, his people are in total poverty

George Kurubo would forever be remembered as a traitor and I wonder why nobody talks about this man, I know it would have been a very painful betrayal back then but ojukwu still pushed ahead, ojukwus bravely can never be forgotten and I ask again why did George Kurubo betray Biafra for an ambassadorial post I have seen Fulanis do this all the time, they did it to JS Tarka of Benue and made him forget about his dream of middle belt Republic and today see what is happening to Benue, I see George Kurubo treachery as the height of it and please tell this story and ask Ijaws do not let them blackmail you anymore, Igbos were the victims. below is a video of a Biafran in London calling George kurubo traitors, who was that brave biafran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k8wpOQ5WEk

https://www.biafranboys.org/why-did-george-kurubo-ijaw-man-betray
Re: Why Did George Kurubo An Ijaw Man Betray Biafra[video] by fozapi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Heartbender
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
captain8
SaintBishop
Re: Why Did George Kurubo An Ijaw Man Betray Biafra[video] by fozapi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh

SocialJustice
KillMNKnow
JULIUSMALEMA
monogamy
Re: Why Did George Kurubo An Ijaw Man Betray Biafra[video] by HarryDuce(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
History for Biafrans by Biafrans.

No day passes without a dose of Biafran lies.

I pray for healing to the most betrayed group. ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did George Kurubo An Ijaw Man Betray Biafra[video] by fozapi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
HarryDuce:
History for Biafrans by Biafrans.

No day passes without a dose of Biafran lies.

I pray for healing to the most betrayed group. ��

did you even read or watch the video?where are the lies?
Re: Why Did George Kurubo An Ijaw Man Betray Biafra[video] by 2elliot: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
2elliot
SocialJustice
KillMNKnow
JULIUSMALEMA
monogamy

Guy, abeg free me na. Even though I be Ijaw, I be staunch Biafra supporter o. Na zombie dem u suppose trouble o, no be me.
Re: Why Did George Kurubo An Ijaw Man Betray Biafra[video] by fozapi(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
2elliot:
Guy, abeg free me na. Even though I be Ijaw, I be staunch Biafra supporter o. Na zombie dem u suppose trouble o, no be me.

no vex i go comot you for that zom... list

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! What Yoruba Obas Are Doing About Sunday Igboho Issues - Ooni Of Ife / Have You Ever Had 2 Sad Events In A Day, Here Is Mine / Timipre Sylva Speak On The Recently Signed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.