Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,981 members, 7,832,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) (7924 Views)

SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) / SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead / I Never Knew That Lion's Also Eat Grass Till I Saw It With My Eyes. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
mysticwarrior:
lol, you need to try harder and stop sounding like an infant, by they way, is that your Dead Zulu slave father up there, Where was he buried?

Each day u sound more like your shit-gboland grandpa DrivebyKiller that I obliterated for constantly mentioning ancient SA history that doesn't affect an upwardly mobile born-free like me cool Are u gonna repeat the same tired line of attack once u log in as him again? grin
Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by DriveByKiller: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Each day u sound more like your shit-gboland grandpa Drive.byKiller that I obliterated for constantly mentioning ancient SA history that doesn't affect an upwardly mobile born-free like me cool Are u gonna repeat the same tired line of attack once u log in as him again? grin
the only thing obliterated is your heritage and your father's name.

You're still playing catch-up in a Nigerian forum when your mother doesn't have a grave to lay flowers for her husband's memory.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Each day u sound more like your shit-gboland grandpa DrivebyKiller that I obliterated for constantly mentioning ancient SA history that doesn't affect an upwardly mobile born-free like me cool Are u gonna repeat the same tired line of attack once u log in as him again? grin
shut your mouth, you are still a slave in south Africa. you can prove me wrong by going to the city of Orania dressed like a Zulu, Do that and and I will award you with a present. A slave you are and a slave you will always remain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by DriveByKiller: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
mysticwarrior:
shut your mouth, you are still a slave in south Africa. you can prove me wrong by going to the city of Orania dressed like a Zulu, Do that and and I will award you with a present. A slave you are and a slave you will always remain.
grin grin grin
Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
ClassicMan202:

Relevant no doubts but I still have some reservations:

The main purpose of plates is to prevent food from touching dirty surfaces right? So if the edible "plate" finish touching all these surfaces are we supposed to still eat it?

Like you ordered for food and the waiter carries the food in the plate, with his hands touching it and drops it on the table, then after you'll still eat the dirty plate.
No, you don't necessarily need to eat it, but if you throw it out, nature will do justice to it as it is biodegradable.
The main goal is to stall plastic waste pollution and I think this is a great innovation.
Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
mysticwarrior:

U are a slave to illiterate Fulani herdsmen with cow brains, prove me wrong. Shit-gboland and You-Robberland indigens calling for independence since kingdom-come but the Fulani have u squeezed right under their thumb. How's Mnandi and Sunday doing? Still in jail? grin Talk about modern day slavery.
Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
DriveByKiller:
the only thing obliterated is your heritage and your father's name.

You're still playing catch-up in a Nigerian forum when your mother doesn't have a grave to lay flowers for her husband's memory.

Did u even have breakfast this morning grandpa? Or u saving your dollar for generator diesel?

You're too attached to this my "Zulu father" is missing line, I'm beginning to think you're perhaps projecting the loss of your own parents to Boko Haram. Were they kidnapped and after #BringBackMyParents u still can't locate their graves somewhere in Sambisa forest? cool
Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

U are a slave to illiterate Fulani herdsmen with cow brains, prove me wrong. Shit-gboland and You-Robberland indigens calling for independence since kingdom-come but the Fulani have u squeezed right under their thumb. How's Mnandi and Sunday doing? Still in jail? grin Talk about modern day slavery.
you are speaking a truckload of pure arrant nonsense, read your message and see if it made any reasonable sense to you.
Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
mysticwarrior:
you are speaking a truckload of pure arrant nonsense, read your message and see if it made any reasonable sense to you.

I'll spell it out for your slow brain. Isn't Buhari and his Fulani cabinet still sh*tting on top of your cow heads despite halving your GDP three years ago, banning Twitter because of a personal vendetta and refusing to offer referenda of independence to Shit-gboland and You-Robberland? And still u cant do jack about it otherwise it will be a repeat of Lagos tollgate all over again.
Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by DriveByKiller: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Did u even have breakfast this morning grandpa? Or u saving your dollar for generator diesel?

You're too attached to this my "Zulu father" is missing line, I'm beginning to think you're perhaps projecting the loss of your own parents to Boko Haram. Were they kidnapped and after #BringBackMyParents u still can't locate their graves somewhere in Sambisa forest? cool
bolded is as stale and as dry as your economic prospects.

Your father's ghost is still held captive and orbiting in limbo over your inability to fight his unfinished battles but you're on a Nigerian forum measuring dick with your liberators.

It shall never be well with you and your generation.

Your stupidity needs professional management!

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'll spell it out for your slow brain. Isn't Buhari and his Fulani cabinet still sh*tting on top of your cow heads despite halving your GDP three years ago, banning Twitter because of a personal vendetta and refusing to offer referenda of independence to Shit-gboland and You-Robberland? And still u cant do jack about it otherwise it will be a repeat of Lagos tollgate all over again.
you talk like a five years old child, next time try and come up with a mature and more sensible response. Am not surprised, A zulu illiterate has nothing to say once he's exposed as one.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Am not surprised, A zulu illiterate has nothing to say once he's exposed as one. You talk like a five years old child, next time try and come up with a mature and more sensible response.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by Rrchrd(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Abi this one na chop with plate
Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by saintmm(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Great innovation but needs more development. Way to go. We are almost at the saturation point of plastic on this crust very soon the bizzare reality will slap us all on the face.
More of it guys!

I rise

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by theTranslator: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

What on earth could u be on about? I had another Zuma thread pop up immediately after but you were too exhausted from the one-man lashing I gave and your partner grandpa shit-gbo brains. Were u off recharging after u noticed Zulus never back down? grin I'm still gonna show u real Zulu stamina and thirst for a good fight boy cool

What do you mean by shit-gbo?

I thought you said you weren't Zulu? undecided
Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
DriveByKiller:
bolded is as stale and as dry as your economic prospects.

Your father's ghost is still held captive and orbiting in limbo over your inability to fight his unfinished battles but you're on a Nigerian forum measuring dick with your liberators.

It shall never be well with you and your generation.

Your stupidity needs professional management!

There's nothing stale about asking a World Poverty Capital citizen if he's eaten today - I'm concerned, maybe I can donate my used soggy edible dish to u to ravish without shame.

Grandpa take a leaf from my responses that are characterized by variety and creativity, as opposed to yours which are the same old boring rhetoric about my so-called father's dead spirit. You're stick in time warp. No wonder Buhari prefers cows over y'all, you're really lame and weak.
Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
theTranslator:

What do you mean by shit-gbo?

I thought you said you weren't Zulu? undecided

It's war-talk. They've turned Zulu into a derogatory term, even though I'm not Zulu, so I've also creatively customised Igbo to sting back. Plus they're also the sh*tty bits of the Nigerian population so it suits them perfectly.
Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
mysticwarrior:
Am not surprised, A zulu illiterate has nothing to say once he's exposed as one. You talk like a five years old child, next time try and come up with a mature and more sensible response.

U were defeated forever ago, crawl back into Spicygayz's bum where u belong wimp. I see he's deserted u leaving u here struggling.
Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by DriveByKiller: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

There's nothing stale about asking a World Poverty Capital citizen if he's eaten today - I'm concerned, maybe I can donate my used soggy edible dish to u to ravish.

Grandpa take a leaf from my responses that are characterized by variety and creativity, as opposed to yours which are the same old boring rhetoric about my so-called father's dead spirit. No wonder Buhari prefers cows over y'all, you're really lame and weak.
the greatest and most self-inflincting mockery one can give to himself is to mock another with poverty when you're stealing food from migrants in your own soil grin

Do you need Mandela to tell you you're cursed and hopeless.

Son of a dead Zulu slave butler.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by DriveByKiller: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

U were defeated forever ago, crawl back into Spicygayz's bum where u belong wimp. I see he's deserted u leaving u here struggling.
you're forever beneath your liberators.

Your fathers owe my fathers an incalculable debt.

An Ignorant, hurting son of a grateful slave can't pretend to be arrogant when every molecular cell in your body is of servitude grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]U were defeated forever ago, crawl back into Spicygayz's bum where u belong wimp. I see he's deserted u leaving u here struggling.[/s]
balderdash.
Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
DriveByKiller:
the greatest and most self-inflincting mockery one can give to himself is to mock another with poverty when you're stealing food from migrants in your own soil grin

Do you need Mandela to tell you you're cursed and hopeless.

Son of a dead Zulu slave butler.

I'm serious about donating food to u dawg, you just have to ask. We run the biggest charity organisation in Africa - the Gift of the Givers. We've been feeding Nigeria (the Poverty Capital of the World) since 1652. Mandela said it's our duty to feed y'all COWgerians. cool

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by DriveByKiller: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm serious about donating food to u dawg, you just have to ask. We run the biggest charity organisation in Africa - the Gift of the Givers. We've been feeding Nigeria (the Poverty Capital of the World) since 1652. Mandela said it's our duty to feed y'all COWgerians. cool
even foreigners feed better than Zulus in South Africa.

Tmksouth, how can you donate mine own foodstuffs you stole from me back to me?

Isn't this manifestation of post apartheid syndrome?

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

There's nothing stale about asking a World Poverty Capital citizen if he's eaten today - I'm concerned, maybe I can donate my used soggy edible dish to u to ravish without shame.

Grandpa take a leaf from my responses that are characterized by variety and creativity, as opposed to yours which are the same old boring rhetoric about my so-called father's dead spirit. You're stick in time warp. No wonder Buhari prefers cows over y'all, you're really lame and weak.
south Africa is the Gran Capital of poverty you slave, look at how your people are still wallowing in abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
DriveByKiller:
you're forever beneath your liberators.

Your fathers owe my fathers an incalculable debt.
grin

This is what we think of whatever debt you've cooked up in your twisted cow brains.

Zambia, Tanzania, Malawi we recognise and give platforms to speak in South Africa, Nigger-geria NOT, even at your hero Mandela's funeral ( that must really have shattered your delusional world where u rescued SA from apartheid) grin grin grin

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by DriveByKiller: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

desperate and clueless, tmksouth cries to Google to present fake and misleading pictures

Gift of givers is an NGO in 44 countries.

How desperate and hurting this Zulu slave most be to resort to cheap lies grin

I wasn't expecting much from a slave.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by DriveByKiller: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

This is what we think of whatever debt you've cooked up in your twisted cow brains.

Zambia, Tanzania, Malawi we recognise and give platforms to speak in South Africa, Nigger-geria NOT, even at your hero Mandela's funeral ( that must really have shattered your delusional world where u rescued SA from apartheid) grin grin grin

Nigeria's help to South Africa freedom isn't farfetched. We don't need to go far. It's all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
mysticwarrior:
south Africa is the Gran Capital of poverty you slave, look at how your people are still wallowing in abject poverty.

Send me official reports that say SA is the Poverty Capital of the World like Nigger-geria is. 100 million people living worse than cows despite massive oil wealthgrin grin Which other oil nation lives like rats like u COWgerians?

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by DriveByKiller: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

tmksouth , when I told you your debt to Nigeria is incalculable, I wasn't trolling.

When I told you my fathers made your father men again, it wasn't trolling.

Bozo, I am your liberator!

You owe your civilisation to me.

You're just a chest beating, sofa internet nobody.

A deadbeat Zulu looking for direction on a Nigerian forum.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by DriveByKiller: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Send me official reports that say SA is the Poverty Capital of the World like Nigger-geria is. 100 million people living worse than cows despite massive oil wealthgrin grin Which other oil nation lives like rats like u COWgerians?
no report needed but this:

You are hungry enough to steal migrant food in your own soil.

No bigger documented disgrace can ever befall any country than this

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
DriveByKiller:

Nigeria's help to South Africa freedom isn't farfetched. We don't need to go far. It's all over the internet.

So we owe u our lives for 300 passports? That's what you're boasting about and why u wanted to speak at Mandela's fubneralgrin grin grin How many Nigerians live in SA today as refugees? Who's gonna pay us back for that grandpa?

Re: Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) by DriveByKiller: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

So we owe u our lives for 300 passports? That's what you're boasting about and why u wanted to speak at Mandela's fubneralgrin grin grin How many Nigerians live in SA today as refugees? Who's gonna pay us back for that grandpa?
three hundred passports.

When last did you read anything outside Nairaland, illiterate?

Thabo Mbeki was trained by us.

Students contributed funds and millions of dollars was sent to the ANC frk NIGERIA.

Are you so ignorant and oblivious even to your own history.

What a Zulu!!!!

Your life actually began in 1994!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out / Please List Of Good Universities In Nigeria Offering Computer Science Bsc / Improving Nigeria's Basic Education System........ My Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.