Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Need Someone Who Has A Unique Business Idea That I Can Fund. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Someone Who Has A Unique Business Idea That I Can Fund. (501 Views)

More On The Idea That Gave Me Almost 50,000 Naira In Six Days / I Got An Idea That Gave Me Almost 50,000naira In Less Than Six Days! / Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone Who Has A Unique Business Idea That I Can Fund. by AlloySteel: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dear Fellas, if you know you have a scalable and unique business idea from any category of business... Software, agriculture, production, Fashion etc; but what is hindering you from kicking off is capital and you are ready for partnership...

Send your name, phone number and a short note (One line or two) about the business to akoteyon.emmanuel@yahoo.com.

If you wouldn't like to give out any info about the business yet, send only your name and phone number. I will contact you ASAP.

Note: You must be a resident of Lagos or Ogun State.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone Who Has A Unique Business Idea That I Can Fund. by FreeStuffsNG: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
AlloySteel:
Dear Fellas, if you know you have a scalable and unique business idea from any category of business... Software, agriculture, production, Fashion etc; but what is hindering you from kicking off is capital and you are ready for partnership...

Send your name, phone number and a short note (One line or two) about the business to akoteyon.emmanuel@yahoo.com.

If you wouldn't like to give out any info about the business yet, send only your name and phone number. I will contact you ASAP.

Thank you.
Nice one OP. You can post it on FreeStuffsNG and we will help ensure that you reach more people with such opportunities for you at no cost to you.
Well done sir. You can use our free request link to request for people with viable business ideas:
Here's the link to request for any of our free stuff

https://freestuffsng.com/request-free-stuff/

Re: I Need Someone Who Has A Unique Business Idea That I Can Fund. by michkosi(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Have some but the business mostly are initially planned for East but u can improvise......and they are highly capital intensive
Re: I Need Someone Who Has A Unique Business Idea That I Can Fund. by Hayzedious1: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
I have sent you a mail

AlloySteel:

Thank you.
Re: I Need Someone Who Has A Unique Business Idea That I Can Fund. by AlloySteel: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Nice one OP. You can post it on FreeStuffsNG and we will help ensure that you reach more people with such opportunities for you at no cost to you.
Well done sir. You can use our free request link to request for people with viable business ideas:
Here's the link to request for any of our free stuff

https://freestuffsng.com/request-free-stuff/

Okay, thanks for the offer.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone Who Has A Unique Business Idea That I Can Fund. by AlloySteel: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
michkosi:
Have some but the business mostly are initially planned for East but u can improvise......and they are highly capital intensive

Kindly contact me via my email. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Zugacoin Today And Smile To The Bank / How Much Would It Cost To Build A 20 Storey Apartment Block? / Omegapro Educational Videos To Help You Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.