Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals (1748 Views)

Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) / People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari / 'nigerians Killing One Another In South Africa' - Ibeto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by FreeIgbos: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2021
zhike:
Other countries like South Africa have many tribes and many religious but they are not killing each other.

Why are Nigerians fighting in the name of religious and tribe?

Zulus are planning to give Nigerians weapons so that they can continue killing each other.

Because they live in a zoo in a jungle and thus behave like wild animals and cave men grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2021
Even before I opened this thread I knew it would by a pained and bitter south African.

They are even attacking Indians in their country.

Lol.

Lazy dolts blaming everyone for the ills in their country.

Apartheid must have been the best thing to have happened to South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by Ojiofor: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2021
zhike:
Other countries like South Africa have many tribes and many religious but they are not killing each other.

Zulus are planning to give Nigerians weapons so that they can continue killing each other.

South Africa is not killing each other because they don't have Fulani in their country.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by Arda1000(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2021
kmcutez:

I saw a beautiful Nigeria, but I saw South Africans as refugees in other countries. You better be careful. My visions always come to pass.
abeg shut up,currently now we have more than 4million in different idp camps around west Africa,Nigerians are already refugees
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by Arda1000(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2021
zhike:

Something needs to be done to help Nigeria, the country is collapsing
the con3 has already collapsed the only thing holding it na make the dem borrow till no one agrees to borrow to them
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Because they live in a zoo in a jungle and thus behave like wild animals and cave men grin grin
Lol, you are right
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
TripleOh7:
Even before I opened this thread I knew it would by a pained and bitter south African.

They are even attacking Indians in their country.

Lol.

Lazy dolts blaming everyone for the ills in their country.

Apartheid must have been the best thing to have happened to South Africa.

Why are you saying South Africans are lazy?
Who built all those good infrastructure?

For indians pls note that South Africans can stand for themselves no matter what
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

South Africa is not killing each other because they don't have Fulani in their country.

You could be right.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Arda1000:
the con3 has already collapsed the only thing holding it na make the dem borrow till no one agrees to borrow to them
Lol, but I agree with you
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by Banmeallday: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
zhike:

Because Nigeria is actually three countries pretending to be one

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Banmeallday:

Because Nigeria is actually three countries pretending to be one
How should Nigeria be divided?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 20, 2021
zhike:

Why are you saying South Africans are lazy?
Who built all those good infrastructure?

For indians pls note that South Africans can stand for themselves no matter what

Who built all those good infrastructure? Your Dutch overlords.

So, standing for yourself now means xenophobia?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
TripleOh7:

Who built all those good infrastructure? Your Dutch overlords.

So, standing for yourself now means xenophobia?
What about the new cities like sandton and Midrand, because they were built after 1994.
Why do you worry when South Africans are chasing foreigners in their country
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
zhike:

What about the new cities like sandton and Midrand, because they were built after 1994.
Why do you worry when South Africans are chasing foreigners in their country

The problem of Nigerians is that they expect South Africans to love and treat them well in South Africa while themselves in Nigeria they are killing each other like animals.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by orisa37: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
The KILLERS ARE BOKOHARAMS AND TERRORISTS.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by Danjikanbauchi: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
zhike:

have you ever seen any country with a good number of Muslims stays in peace with Christians or other humanity ? Saudi Arabia and Dubai are their major sponsored
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
orisa37:
The KILLERS ARE BOKOHARAMS AND TERRORISTS.
Nigerian govt should eliminate BokoHaram
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
have you ever seen any country with a good number of Muslims stays in peace with Christians or other humanity ? Saudi Arabia and Dubai are their major sponsored
I agree with you wherever there is Muslims there is war.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by orisa37: 5:22am On Aug 26, 2021
zhike:

Nigerian govt should eliminate BokoHaram

BOKOHARAM must be eliminated. Yes I agree. That's why the almost 3000 of them that have SURRENDERED must be prosecuted and SENTENCED TO FIRING SQUADS.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by orisa37: 5:33am On Aug 26, 2021
BOKOHARAM must be eliminated. Yes I agree. That's why the almost 3000 of them that have SURRENDERED must be prosecuted and SENTENCED TO FIRING SQUADS.

SENATOR SHETTIMA AND CO. ADMITTED BOKOHARAM INTO THE NE. NOW THAT THEY'RE KILLING OUR SOLDIERS AT NDA AND IDPS, ZULUM SHOULD BE A LAW AND ORDER GOVERNOR AND NOT AN APOSTLE FOR FORGIVENESS.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by orisa37: 5:55am On Aug 26, 2021
"I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE". THAT'S THE SPIRIT BEHIND RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY. SINCE SOLDIERS ARE NOW BEING KILLED AT NDA AND IDPS, THE NASS AND OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES LEGISLATURES MUST ACCEPT THAT

BUHARI IS MENE TEKEL PARSIN, THAT'S TO SAY, BUHARI MUST BE REMOVED FOR INCOMPETENCE AND MISGOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA RESTRUCTURED.

BUHARI CANNOT GOVERN NIGERIA. THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES GOVERNORS SUPPORTED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE TRADITIONAL RULERS COUNCILS MUST JOIN BUHARI TO BE COMPETENT COMMITTEE TO SHARE EQUALLY THE AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD. BUHARI ALONE CANNOT COPE WITH MACBAN, COVID19 AND NOW TALIBAN UPRISING.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by orisa37: 5:56am On Aug 26, 2021
"I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE". THAT'S THE SPIRIT BEHIND RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY. SINCE SOLDIERS ARE NOW BEING KILLED AT NDA AND IDPS, THE NASS AND OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES LEGISLATURES MUST ACCEPT THAT

BUHARI IS MENE TEKEL PARSIN, THAT'S TO SAY, BUHARI MUST BE REMOVED FOR INCOMPETENCE AND MISGOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA RESTRUCTURED.

BUHARI CANNOT GOVERN NIGERIA. THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES GOVERNORS SUPPORTED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE TRADITIONAL RULERS COUNCILS MUST JOIN BUHARI TO BE COMPETENT COMMITTEE TO SHARE EQUALLY THE AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD. BUHARI ALONE CANNOT COPE WITH MACBAN, COVID19 AND NOW TALIBAN UPRISING.

From Orunto27.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
orisa37:

No my friend, those who surrendered we must forgive them and focus to those that are still active.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
orisa37:

From Orunto27.

I agree with you Buhari must go.
One more this federal thing is not working, maybe Nigeria should transform and republic.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by orisa37: 5:20am On Aug 27, 2021
zhike:

No my friend, those who surrendered we must forgive them and focus to those that are still active.

OBASANJO BROUGHT IGBOS SURRENDEES OF WAR,(ISOW) TO GOWON AFTER THE WAR AND AFTER VICTORY HAD BEEN ASSURED. THE BOKOHARAM SURRENDERED CRIMINALS MUST BE ASSEMBLED AT ASO VILLA PLUS THEIR SPONSORS AND LET SEE BUHARI FORGIVE THEM.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by orisa37: 5:33am On Aug 27, 2021
zhike:

OBASANJO BROUGHT IGBOS SURRENDEES OF WAR,(ISOW) TO GOWON AFTER THE WAR AND AFTER VICTORY HAD BEEN ASSURED. THE BOKOHARAM SURRENDERED CRIMINALS MUST BE ASSEMBLED AT ASO VILLA PLUS THEIR SPONSORS AND LET SEE BUHARI FORGIVE THEM.

DON'T FORGET THAT BIAFRA WAS A DECLARED REBELLION AND A CIVIL WAR THAT WAS FOUGHT AND WON.

BOKOHARAM IS A CRIMINAL INVASION TO OCCUPY NIGERIA LANDS BY HOOKS AND CROOKS AND IT IS STILL ONGOING. SO WHEN YOU FORGIVE SOME WHEN THE WAR OF INVASION IS STILL ONGOING, YOU GIVE THE INVADERS OPPORTUNITY TO RESPREAD AND RESTRATEGIZE.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by orisa37: 5:44am On Aug 27, 2021
NIGERIA SOLDIERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO CAPTURE AND KILL BOKOHARAMS AND NOT NIGERIANS. SO IF THESE PEOPLE SAY THEY'RE NO LONGER BOKOHARAMS, LET THEM GO FREE BUT KEEP THEM UNDER STRICT SURVEILLANCE.

DON'T FORGET THAT BIAFRA WAS A DECLARED REBELLION AND A CIVIL WAR THAT WAS FOUGHT AND WON.

BOKOHARAM IS A CRIMINAL INVASION TO OCCUPY NIGERIA LANDS BY HOOKS AND CROOKS AND IT IS STILL ONGOING. SO WHEN YOU FORGIVE SOME WHEN THE WAR OF INVASION IS STILL ONGOING, YOU GIVE THE INVADERS OPPORTUNITY TO RESPREAD AND RESTRATEGIZE.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by orisa37: 6:03am On Aug 27, 2021
zhike:

Bokoharams surrendered? The Military should either kill them all out rightly or keep them there, on very strict surveillance. There's no need to arrange special FUNDS to resettle them. Doing that is fraudulent and a MISGOVERNMENT. The Military and The Government are just trying to fraudulently misappropriate Nigeria FUNDS.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by orisa37: 6:09am On Aug 27, 2021
zhike:

Bokoharams surrendered? The Military should either kill them all out rightly or keep them there, on very strict surveillance. There's no need to arrange special FUNDS to resettle them. Doing that is fraudulent and a MISGOVERNMENT. The Military and The Government are just trying to fraudulently misappropriate Nigeria FUNDS.

Please NIGERIA is tired of this nonsense. The Military should kill BOKOHARAMS AND RETURN TO THEIR BARRACKS.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by cocolacec(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2021
zhike:

We need to practise regional government like the South Africans simple to avoid this needless bloodshed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. / Biafra Separatist Movement Resurfaces In Unlikely Place – CNN / We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.