Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? (1673 Views)

Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by SPTruth: 9:23am On May 24, 2022
I want to sue Seun and if possible Linda Ikeji because they have allowed their platforms to be a breeding ground for tribalism and hate. Worse, it is disturbing my mental health.

This is exactly how terrorism starts. People begin to sow the seeds of hatred, in 5yrs, those seeds will germinate into full blown violence, killings, discrimination, rape and deaths.

Seun, do you realise how dangerous and toxic your platform is? You have a growing youth population of 16yrs and above, and you are exposing them to this high level of hatred. In the next 20yrs these young people will be in charge of different sectors and industries of the country. How will they rule effectively as full blown tribalists? You can hardly go across a thread without seeing at least five tribal banters on frontpage alone.

SEUN YOU ARE BREEDING A NEW SET OF TERRORIST THAT WILL TORMENT THIS COUNTRY IN 10YRS TIME.

Personally, While growing up, even up to university level, i had friends from all over the countru because i attended a Federal Government secondary school. I had both Muslim and Christian pals. I didn't even notice that we came from different tribes just few years of nairaland, i now see my friends as afonja, yoruba muslim, nyanmiri, aboki etc. At a point, i had to stay off nairaland to restore my mental health. Now I feel better, but i find it hard to read comments on front page because i don't want to be infested with this hate virus that is spreading.

Do a Google search for nairaland threads between 2009-2011, you won't believe it is the same nairaland we have today. The comments are so serene and mature, no insults tribal or religious. HOW DID NAIRALAND GO WRONG? Someone started to spread hate and tribal jargons. Now it is a norm, it is well spread and it is still spreading.

I need legal advice. IF SEUN DOESN'T DO ANYTHING CONCERNING THE TRIBALISM ON NAIRALAND BETWEEN NOW AND JULY 30, 2022, i will take legal actions against this platform for the sake of the future of Nigeria.

If I don't see any change by June 15, 2022, i will report the Tribalism case on nairaland to the twitter community, if no change still, I will proceed to the court of law!!!

I need suggestions from lawyers, like the best type of court, how much it will cost etc. You can call if free consultation, well if Nigeria is the only Father land you have and you care for the future of your children, sharing some advice on this platform is worth the sacrifice.

Watch the timelines..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by Hashabiah: 9:28am On May 24, 2022
This is joblessness at its peaks

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 24, 2022
[s]SPTruth:
I want to sue Seun and if possible Linda Ikeji because they have allowed their platforms to be a breeding ground for tribalism and hate. Worse, it is disturbing my mental health.

This is exactly how terrorism starts. People begin to sow the seeds of hatred in 5yrs, those seeds will germinate into full blown violence, killings, discrimination, rape and deaths.

Seun, do you realise how dangerous and toxic your platform is? You have a growing youth population of 16yrs and above, and you are exposing them to this high level of hatred. In the next 20yrs these young people will be in charge of different sectors and industries of the country. How will they rule effectively as full blown tribalists? You can hardly go across a thread without seeing at least five tribal banters on frontpage alone.

SEUN YOU ARE BREEDING A NEW SET OF TERRORIST THAT WILL TORMENT THIS COUNTRY IN 10YRS TIME.

Personally, While growing up, even up to university level, i had friends from all over the countru because i attended a Federal Government secondary school. I had both Muslim and Christian pals. I didn't even notice that we came from different tribes just few years of nairaland, i now see my friends as afonja, yoruba muslim, nyanmiri, aboki etc. At a point, i had to stay off nairaland to restore my mental health. Now I feel better, but i find it hard to read comments on front page because i don't want to be infested with this hate virus that is spreading.

I need legal advice. IF SEUN DOESN'T DO ANYTHING CONCERNING THE TRIBALISM ON NAIRALAND BETWEEN NOW AND JULY 30, 2022, i will take legal actions against this platform for the sake of the future of Nigeria.

If I don't see any change by June 15, 2022, i will report the Tribalism case on nairaland to the twitter community, if no change still, I will proceed to the court of law!!!

I need suggestions from lawyers, like the best type of court, how much it will cost etc. You can call if free consultation, well if Nigeria is the only Father land you have and you care for the future of your children, sharing some advice on this platform is worth the sacrifice.

Watch the timelines[/s]..

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by Hero2t: 9:30am On May 24, 2022
Hehe.

Did you miss the disclaimer at the bottom of every webpage on this site?

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2022
Go to a Federal High Court near your location. Make sure you have a lawyer. Present your case to the sitting judge. He'll be summoned.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by Shalommy(f): 9:31am On May 24, 2022
Op, are you high on something? Chaii.. cheesy cheesy You must be a hausa ram.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2022
Hashabiah:
This is joblessness at its peaks
He's making a point, The tribalism here is too much. Seun needs to do sth.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 24, 2022
SPTruth:
[s]I want to sue Seun and if possible Linda Ikeji because they have allowed their platforms to be a breeding ground for tribalism and hate. Worse, it is disturbing my mental health.

This is exactly how terrorism starts. People begin to sow the seeds of hatred in 5yrs, those seeds will germinate into full blown violence, killings, discrimination, rape and deaths.

Watch the timelines..[/s]

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by setobaba: 9:36am On May 24, 2022
Hero2t:
Hehe.

I think he’s only asking how is he’s going to go about it, he really didn’t mean he want to sue him.

Bro you can just went back and turn to go about it.

Shallom
Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by Austineva(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2022
Sue him here, let d vawulence starts

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by Proudlyomonna: 9:37am On May 24, 2022
For sanity to return to this forum,this monikers should be taken down,ndi otu emergingnation, chipink, Antibmc, Helinus, shortigboman, Asgard, tranquility, killmnknow, karlovich, esnbrutallity, famtomxx, vasel,yiibo Vanessa,this guys are shameless to say the least,they will see a thread that reads Sony Ericsson,they will still surely find a way to bring in their tribal gbasgbos into the thread�
You go come dey wonder how this thread take join Igbo vs Yoruba now grin
This guys are destined to do tribal gbasgbos all the days of their life till them die enter grave,tribal gbasgbos na their calling and passion ��

Modified.
Take note of this animals too.
Golano,jamesbelly,Naajii this ones destiny too na to do tribal gbasgbos till them die enter grave �
If you see them do their tribal banters don't join them just call the animals out directly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by GRACETOLIVE(f): 9:37am On May 24, 2022
The level of tribalism is just too much.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by setobaba: 9:40am On May 24, 2022
9182736455O1999:

He's making a point, The tribalism here is too much. Seun needs to do sth.
You are both wrong, what the site owner need to deal with here is mental check and Age restrictions and nothing more.

Only a fool will be supporting tribalism at this moment in the Nation. But you see these young lads, are all littered all over here, hence the sensible one’s got tired of arguing

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by Eleponblue(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2022
SPTruth:

This is exactly how terrorism starts. People begin to sow the seeds of hatred, in 5yrs, those seeds will germinate into full blown violence, killings, discrimination, rape and deaths.

Watch the timelines..

Did seun force you to register on nairaland If you feel offended by the post kindly exit the forum instead of seeking cheap attention which i am sure you will not get...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by SPTruth: 9:44am On May 24, 2022
I went to a local store, and there i met two kids, i don't know what they were discussing, the next thing, one told the other, I hate yoruba people, I was like what did you just say? And, she was like i hate yoruba people. I was like why, and she answered she doesn't know. This is a girl that should be nothing more than 7!! Her mates are in coding classes preparing for the future while she is busy emitting hate. Tomorrow, she will be wondering why she is not progressing in life, how can you be emitting such negative energy and be wondering why you are not progressing?

I asked where are you from, she said Kogi. Her Mother said they are Ebira. They knew i am not yoruba, that was why they had effontery to say such in my presence. The mom stood there and was listening to her little child say she hates a set of people without doing anything about it.

Many Nigerians see tribalism as a norm, hate is not normal. It can never be normal. Even if our fathers did so out of ignorance, we should not make that mistake , talk more or less our kids.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by Dagenius53: 9:44am On May 24, 2022
Front page material.
Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 24, 2022
SPTruth:
I went to a local store, and there i met two kids, i don't know what they were discussing, the next thing, one told the other, I hate yoruba people, I was like what did you just say? And, she was like i hate yoruba people. I was like why, and she answered she doesn't know. This is a girl that should be nothing less than 5!!
I asked where are you from, she said Kogi. Her Mother said they are Ebira. They knew i am not yoruba, that was why they had effontery to say such in my presence. The mom stood there and was listening to her little child say she hates a set of people without doing anything about it.

Many Nigerians see tribalism as a norm, hate is not normal. It can never be normal. Even if our fathers did so out of ignorance, we should not make that mistake , talk more or less our kids.

Go on Twitter and Facebook, you see almost similar comments, but Nairaland is the worst though...

I laugh when people say education is the problem of Nigeria, majority of these hateful tribalists are degree holders..
In all sincerity there's no hope for this country, and even for all tribes.

Unfortunate races.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2022
setobaba:

You are both wrong, what the site owner need to deal with here is mental check and Age restrictions and nothing more.

Only a fool will be supporting tribalism at this moment in the Nation. But you see these young lads, are all littered all over here, hence the sensible one’s got tired of arguing
Nah, i think the older ones here are more of the tribalists. You'll be shocked to know these guys are in their 30s to 50s.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by SPTruth: 10:01am On May 24, 2022
Thinkam:

Go on Twitter and Facebook, you see almost similar comments, but Nairaland is the worst though...

I laugh when people say education is the problem of Nigeria, majority of these hateful tribalists are degree holders..

Unfortunate races.
I joined Facebook in 2011, then Facebook used to be like a communiquè of sane , young people. 2013-2014, I started seeing Kanu's posts, before i knew it, even my relatives in the village started opening accounts on facebook, then it bagan to grow more toxic day by day, i had to leave the platform for instagram. Now, see the situation of things in the South East. Do you know how many people would have been alive if Facebook had done the needful?

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by Kdon2: 10:05am On May 24, 2022
Thinkam:

Unfortunate races.

Uneducated graduates you mean! grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by AntiBMC(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
For sanity to return to this forum,this monikers should be taken down,ndi otu emergingnation, chipink, Antibmc, Helinus, shortigboman, Asgard, tranquility, killmnknow, karlovich, esnbrutallity, famtomxx, vasel,yiibo Vanessa,this guys are shameless to say the least,they will see a thread that reads Sony Ericsson,they will still surely find a way to bring in their tribal gbasgbos into the thread�
You go come dey wonder how this thread take join Igbo vs Yoruba now grin
This guys are destined to do tribal gbasgbos all the days of their life till them die enter grave,tribal gbasgbos na their calling and passion ��

May thvnder mismanage that ur spine that looks like fishbone for mentioning me.
How is it that you know all the people that engage in tribalism...if you don't fully partake in it urself? Hyp0crite.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by BSdetective: 10:13am On May 24, 2022
Tribalism=Nationalism

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by tifany89(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2022
AntiBMC:

May thvnder mismanage that ur spine that looks like fishbone for mentioning me.
How is it that you know all the people that engage in tribalism...if you don't fully partake in it urself? Hyp0crite.

Calm down comrade
Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by AntiBMC(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2022
As for you OP, did they bury ur placenta on NL? If it's disturbing ur mental health, why not delete ur account and move on?

You coming on another man's platform to tell him how to run it... build ur own na. Sue ko Siwes ni

The way the country was in 2009-2011 is not the way it is today. This forum is simply mirroring the state of the country. The present administration started the nepotism and tribalism that has transcended to spite and hatred. People are not happy.

Nairaland is a platform with real people who have real problems. You don't expect the forum to be a serene paradise...it would be a make-believe. A charade. Be practical and blame/sue ur govt, not the innocent man that built something worthwhile for himself and others... something you want to tear down with ur short-sightedness.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by incandescentena: 10:16am On May 24, 2022
This is infiltration. There some sort of acceptance by NL members themselves
Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 24, 2022
SPTruth:
I joined Facebook in 2011, then Facebook used to be like a communiquè of sane , young people. 2013-2014, I started seeing Kanu's posts, before i knew it, even my relatives in the village started opening accounts on facebook, then it bagan to grow more toxic day by day, i had to leave the platform for instagram. Now, see the situation of things in the South East. Do you know how many people would have been alive if Facebook had done the needful?

This entire situation seems to have no solution to me, probably a full blown explosion. Then everyone's eye go open, but that might even make it worse..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by SPTruth: 10:38am On May 24, 2022
Thinkam:

This entire situation seems to have no solution to me, probably a full blown explosion. Then everyone's eye go open, but that might even make it worse..

the major problem we are facing in this country is the docility of good people. The average person with good intentions just want to live a quiet life minding his own business, die at an old age in peace but the truth is nature abhors a vacuum. If good people don't lead, bad people and miscreants will lead, because there must be a leader. If you don't preach peace , war will take over, if you don't preach love, hate will take over. If you know you have good intentions, try and do something for the future of this country.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by 9japride(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2022
Nairaland did well in exposing the hypocrisy in people who reside in this part of the world. If not for nairaland, one won't know the level of hatred one has for he's/her fellow countryman. How can someone be preaching one Nigeria, but at the same time vowing that Igbos will never be president of the country. As if to say such person's region even contribute anything meaningful to the country's revenue. These are adults with childish brains. For the country to move forward, there should be a round table and everyone should voice their grievences so that any perceived issues can be resolved. Rather everyone just pretend because there is free oil money in circulation. Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by GreatAxeMan: 11:06am On May 24, 2022
Sigh, I don't know what is more tragic, your lack of intelligence or your lack of maturity.

SPTruth:

Do a Google search for nairaland threads between 2009-2011, you won't believe it is the same nairaland we have today. The comments are so serene and mature, no insults tribal or religious. HOW DID NAIRALAND GO WRONG? Someone started to spread hate and tribal jargons. Now it is a norm, it is well spread and it is still spreading.

Watch the timelines..

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by techWriter3: 11:14am On May 24, 2022
making a The too ... Emm, check my_pr.ofile if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, or assignment.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by Islandlady(f): 11:14am On May 24, 2022
Firstly @Op are you trying to tell me that it is only on Nairaland you have heard or seen Tribalism happening, tribalism happens everywhere in the country from East to west, from North to south region of this country. . . I love Nairaland because it is a faceless forum and place that reveals the true character and hypocrisy of Nigerian! Tribalism happens on all social media platforms in Nigeria Twitter and Facebook is far worster! And so? Are you gonna sue their CEO too undecided

Secondly, an average Nigerian is tribalistic and is guilty of tribalism directly or indirectly, including you Op, you must have involved in tribalism but you might not notice it. . .

Thirdly, you can't call out or sue Seun on this Tribalism matter! Remember everyone is responsible for whatever he or she posts or comments on this forum, check the disclaimer at the bottom of the page!

Lastly, if you not okay with the level of Tribalism on this forum, jejely take your L and get out of this forum, you stupid hypocritical jobless clout chasing being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? by SEGLIZ: 11:28am On May 24, 2022
Hero2t:
Hehe.

that disclaimer has limit under the law. the law in itself is not backing the disclaimer.

he is challenging the platform and the owner over allowing in appropriate content that might set the nation ablaze.

just wait for him to go through with his plan and see the case fly in law court. pursuing the case might change everything about Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Even If On Wheel Chair, Tinubu Is Next President Of Nigeria' - Cilicmarin (Pic) / Former Speaker Of House Of Respresentatives Umar Na'abba Returns To Pdp(photos) / Plateau Abeg Calm Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.