Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals (1623 Views)

Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) / People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari / 'nigerians Killing One Another In South Africa' - Ibeto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Other countries like South Africa have many tribes and many religious but they are not killing each other.

Why are Nigerians fighting in the name of religious and tribe?

Zulus are planning to give Nigerians weapons so that they can continue killing each other.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by chukwuibuipob: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
sad
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Indeed, Zulus are planning to give Nigerians weapons so that they can continue fighting, because that is the only thing Nigerians are good at.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by samsononyilo(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Because you can not keep lions,tigers, leopards, etc, and expect them to not fight each other.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
samsononyilo:
Because you can not keep lions,tigers, leopards, etc, and expect them to not fight each other.

����, indeed Nigerians are like animals in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zickyclef: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bcus animals elected an animal shi kina.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
zickyclef:
Bcus animals elected an animal shi kina.
Something needs to be done to help Nigeria, the country is collapsing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by meobizy(f): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2021
Zulus are planning to give Nigerians weapons so that they can continue killing each other
Now we can't start throwing unfounded statements about.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2021
zhike:
Indeed, Zulus are planning to give Nigerians weapons so that they can continue fighting, because that is the only thing Nigerians are good at.

We will use it to kill you guys instead.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2021
zhike:

Something needs to be done to help Nigeria, the country is collapsing

I saw a beautiful Nigeria, but I saw South Africans as refugees in other countries. You better be careful. My visions always come to pass.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by realstars: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2021
When the clawless is in power, the rest is dead row.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
meobizy:

Now we can't start throwing unfounded statements about.
The statement has been reported on enca tv channel
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by meobizy(f): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
zhike:

The statement has been reported on enca tv channel
Here again without proof of any sort.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
meobizy:

Here again without proof of any sort.
Which proof do you want?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by meobizy(f): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
zhike:

Which proof do you want?
You know how I can tell people that I saw something amazing yet they won’t believe me until I show them pictures or video?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
kmcutez:

I saw a beautiful Nigeria, but I saw South Africans as refugees in other countries. You better be careful. My visions always come to pass.

Hahaha, I like your vision.
The fact is that It will never happen, with such massive development that are happening in South Africa.

If you want South Africa to collapse swap All South Africans with All Nigerians, then the country called South Africa can collapse in a minute.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
realstars:
When the clawless is in power, the rest is dead row.
True

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by Zooposki(f): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
zhike:

Hahaha, I like your vision.
The fact is that It will never happen, with such massive development that are happening in South Africa.

If you want South Africa to collapse swap All South Africans with All Nigerians, then the country called South Africa can collapse in a minute.

I’m not even sure why I replied you. South Africans are just too inconsequential to me.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by Ruggedniggaone: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Because they are animals inside the jungle and you know the rule of the jungle survival of the fittest
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by Masterkernel1: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
zhike:
Other countries like South Africa have many tribes and many religious but they are not killing each other.

Why are Nigerians fighting in the name of religious and tribe?

Zulus are planning to give Nigerians weapons so that they can continue killing each other.

It's unfortunate, but it's true. We have an illiterate North that cant thrive in fairness, to that extent... They're ready to kill others to remain relevant. They can't meet the national cut-off mark for Unity Schools which is 132, so... They're allowed to get admitted with just 4 marks, we call it Quota System, we have them all over the Ministries and Government.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Because they are animals inside the jungle and you know the rule of the jungle survival of the fittest
True
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zooposki:

I’m not even sure why I replied you. South Africans are just too inconsequential to me.

My friend I am not South African. I am Just stating the facts.
Nigerians needs to change mentally before Nigeria can start develop.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Masterkernel1:

It's unfortunate, but it's true. We have an illiterate North that cant thrive in fairness, to that extent... They're ready to kill others to remain relevant. They can't meet the national cut-off mark for Unity Schools which is 132, so... They're allowed to get admitted with just 4 marks, we call it Quota System, we have them all over the Ministries and Government.
True
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by theTranslator: 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
zhike:

My friend I am not South African. I am Just stating the facts.
Nigerians needs to change mentally before Nigeria can start develop.
why lie? cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by zhike: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
why lie? cheesy
Lol
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by mightyhaze: 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
We expended all our good leaders fighting for our kid sibs the south Africans..

Now we are left with just brain dead ones.. The least u can do is empathise with us. We spent our youth nursing you guys to life
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by theTranslator: 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
mightyhaze:
We expended all our good leaders fighting for our kid sibs the south Africans..

Now we are left with just brain dead ones.. The least u can do is empathise with us. We spent our youth nursing you guys to life
cheesy

Never knew you were this smart shocked

I guess everyone has a good side
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by Idiko1: 12:02am On Jul 19, 2021
Until the nation states which formed the shithole called Nigeria go their separate ways, the killing of each other in the zoo will exacerbate to a momentous level.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by mightyhaze: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2021
theTranslator:
cheesy

Never knew you were this smart shocked

I guess everyone has a good side
who be this okpe?

Re: Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals by Mangekyo: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2021
I'm so disappointed in you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures / 2023 Presidency :Northern Group begin Mobilisation For Orji Kalu / APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.