Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria (2624 Views)

Meet Femi "Bam" Adebayo, The Nigerian Star Making Waves In NBA / Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua / Meet Omere Larry Peters: Profile, Biography, Nigeria Striker Making Waves Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo28(f): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
I tell you my brother.betting keeps increasing day by day
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Princeofabia: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Anuoluwapo28:
Not everyone will win but some will that's why it's called a bet. It's either you win or lose
I must win oo
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Princeofabia: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Tchuddy:
Don't be a spectator, join the moving train then you will know it's very real
yes ooo...
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by imagrg(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
9 12 19 27 42
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Tchuddy: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2021
If you are interested kindly let me know, I will put you through ok.
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Oladejo33(f): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2021
Okorie2:
The reason for this platform is to elevate people from the state of having nothing to something, because apart from this argument here I have seriously seen people win some huge amount of money from lotto Nigeria
you are right.. And my friend is one of those that lotto Nigeria upgraded his status.. He's now living comfortably
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Oladejo33(f): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2021
Tchuddy:
I'm interested please
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Oladejo33(f): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Anuoluwapo28:
I tell you my brother.betting keeps increasing day by day
yes but we have little sure ones... And LottoNigeria is the surest.. Talking from a friend's experience
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Oladejo33(f): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Alcantara001:
This LottoNigeria is everywhere, Can someone confirm if it's real?
yes it's real...
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Oladejo33(f): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2021
Anuoluwapo28:
Not everyone will win but some will that's why it's called a bet. It's either you win or lose
thank you my sis, for those doubting, everyone of us cannot win else they won't see their profit. But some of us will definitely win
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Tosaj: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2021
Is truly sure
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Tosaj: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2021
That's true
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Tosaj: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2021
Just try it out
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Alcantara001: 6:01am On Jul 25, 2021
Anuoluwapo28:
If you believe it can work for you
Really
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Alcantara001: 6:02am On Jul 25, 2021
Oladejo33:
yes but we have little sure ones... And LottoNigeria is the surest.. Talking from a friend's experience
Have you tried it yourself?
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Alcantara001: 6:03am On Jul 25, 2021
Tchuddy:
Can you explain to me how it works?
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Alcantara001: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2021
Tosaj:
Just try it out
Why?
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Adeolu89(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
jaimhiger:
How LottoNigeria is Making waves in Nigeria With Up To ₦412,000,000 Jackpot To Be Won!

Hi guys, I want to give this testimony of how my friend won Jackpot in LottoNigeria just last week.

LottoNigeria is the first, online national lottery created with players in mind, to bring you the opportunity of making all your dreams come true and change your life forever.
LottoNigeria has come to create a great way for Nigerians to have fun and win big up to N412,000,000.

My friend Wale played LottoNigeria with N200 last week. He won N1,200,000 in the World Million while he was coming from work last Saturday in Owerri.
World Million with a breathtaking jackpot of NGN 412,000,000, a classic 5/50 + 2/12 lotto game with the draws taking place every Tuesday and Friday.

On Tuesday, Wale won N1,200,000 with just N800. This has transformed Wale’s life forever. Right now, Wale who couldn’t afford paying his face-me-I-slap you rent has bought a land along Nekede-Zoo road in Owerri and has plans to start building his first house on the land at at the age of 27.

That was how LottoNigeria.com has just changed Wale’s life. I have also won on LottoNigeria, though not as high as Wale’s prize.

Let me tell you more about LottoNigeria.com in case you are interested.
This is the first of its kind in Nigeria, a lottery game with exceptional bright interactive features for ipads, smartphones and PCs. LottoNigeria is specially designed to immerse players in the atmosphere of the games, make it possible for them to play at any time, make cashless deposits and withdraw winnings directly into their bank account.

LottoNigeria launched with different interactive games. For people who prefer traditional lottery games, there is World Keno online.

Playing World Keno online is a fast-paced, fun, engaging, and awarding, World Keno brings you the chance of winning amazing prizes every 4 minutes.
Pick 1-10 numbers, select a multiplier, and check the results to see if you have won a prize. You can pick the numbers yourself or use the quick-pick tool to fill in the ticket with random numbers. Make sure to visit the rules page for more detailed information about the game.

You can win up to NGN 10,000,000.00 in World Keno online here

For those who are used to Baba Ijebu Perm, 2Sure games etc, World Million has been created as the most user-friendly and convenient lottery, giving you the possibility to play from any place at any time and win amazing prizes. The rules are clear and simple.
The player’s task is to pick 5 main numbers within 1 to 50 range and 2 extra numbers within 1 to 12 range. You can pick the numbers yourself or use the quick-pick tool to fill in the ticket with random numbers.
The minimum jackpot is NGN383,500,000. If none of the players picks the numbers correctly, the amount gets rolled over to the next draw and the jackpot grows.

Check the detailed information about winnings, prize-tiers and odds of winning a prize here

Another exciting game you can’t miss includes World Pick 3.

World Pick 3 is fun to play and you can win up to NGN50000 with a single NGN50 line!
What makes World Pick 3 so unique? Great odds of winning a prize and numerous way to play the game.

You won’t have to wait long to become a winner as the draws take place every hour, seven days a week. Don’t hesitate, pick 3 numbers within 0-9 range, and choose the game type, multiplier and ticket type. Good luck! Learn more here

The 4th game that can turn you to a millionaire like other players is World Pick 4.

World Pick 4 is fun to play and you can win up to NGN500000 with a single NGN50 line!
What makes World Pick 4 so unique? Great odds of winning a prize and numerous ways to play the game.

You won’t have to wait long to become a winner as the draws take place every hour, seven days a week. Don’t hesitate, pick 4 numbers within 0-9 range, and choose the game type, multiplier and ticket type.
Know more about World Pick 4 here

Good luck!
Lotto Nigeria is making waves because is one of the best betting company in Nigeria right now
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Adeolu89(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
ObagiBrothers:
Why is it that many plays but only few wins?�
....because betting is all about luck
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Adeolu89(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Akaslake:
LottoNigeria is a scam, Run for your life
....it not a scam oooo
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Adeolu89(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Alcantara001:
This LottoNigeria is everywhere, Can someone confirm if it's real?
it is real.....
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Tchuddy: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wow! I can't wait for my game to drop
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Oladejo33(f): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Alcantara001:

Have you tried it yourself?
sure
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Alcantara001: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oladejo33:
yes it's real...
Did you win?
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Princeofabia: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Alcantara001:

Did you win?
Very sure he did.
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Princeofabia: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Adeolu89:
....it not a scam oooo
Sure it not.
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by geewealthworld: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
E yaf happun. See my wallet

Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Princeofabia: 1:29am On Jul 27, 2021
geewealthworld:
I love lotto Nigeria smiley
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Princeofabia: 1:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Make me sef go do mine oo
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Alcantara001: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2021
geewealthworld:
Wow

This seems real o
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Tosaj: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2021
E fit happen. It get my head spinning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest News On Nigerian Players Abroad / Arturo Vidal Was The First To Win Three Major Trophies / Cristiano Ronaldo Delayed Ceremony Appearance - Until He Was Announced As Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.