Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria (2625 Views)

Meet Femi "Bam" Adebayo, The Nigerian Star Making Waves In NBA / Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua / Meet Omere Larry Peters: Profile, Biography, Nigeria Striker Making Waves Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Tomisin33(f): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
StIneez:

Something must be gathered in other to create awareness
It's real jhorrrt
it's not real... Dont go and waste the little money you have
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Tomisin33(f): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Akaslake:
Don't mind them o, That is how all of them started with sweet testimonies, No one will tell you about the other side LottoNigeria is not different from the other Lotto companies, don't be decieved
Exactly... Testimonies that they might have been playing since months or even a year... Only to win this once, and be encouraging others to come and enrich the rich
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Alcantara001: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
This LottoNigeria is everywhere, Can someone confirm if it's real?
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Alcantara001: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Tomisin33:
Exactly... Testimonies that they might have been playing since months or even a year... Only to win this once, and be encouraging others to come and enrich the rich
Exactly my thoughts too
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Alcantara001: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
With the rate at which different platforms are coming up these days, one need to be very careful.
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Tchuddy: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Don't be a spectator, join the moving train then you will know it's very real
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Okorie2(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
The reason for this platform is to elevate people from the state of having nothing to something, because apart from this argument here I have seriously seen people win some huge amount of money from lotto Nigeria
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Okorie2(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Giving it a trial is the best thing to do
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Okorie2(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oh well!! I think we should just watch out for the outcome
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by MrIncredible004: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
this really works
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Adeolu89(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
jaimhiger:
How LottoNigeria is Making waves in Nigeria With Up To ₦412,000,000 Jackpot To Be Won!

Hi guys, I want to give this testimony of how my friend won Jackpot in LottoNigeria just last week.

LottoNigeria is the first, online national lottery created with players in mind, to bring you the opportunity of making all your dreams come true and change your life forever.
LottoNigeria has come to create a great way for Nigerians to have fun and win big up to N412,000,000.

My friend Wale played LottoNigeria with N200 last week. He won N1,200,000 in the World Million while he was coming from work last Saturday in Owerri.
World Million with a breathtaking jackpot of NGN 412,000,000, a classic 5/50 + 2/12 lotto game with the draws taking place every Tuesday and Friday.

On Tuesday, Wale won N1,200,000 with just N800. This has transformed Wale’s life forever. Right now, Wale who couldn’t afford paying his face-me-I-slap you rent has bought a land along Nekede-Zoo road in Owerri and has plans to start building his first house on the land at at the age of 27.

That was how LottoNigeria.com has just changed Wale’s life. I have also won on LottoNigeria, though not as high as Wale’s prize.

Let me tell you more about LottoNigeria.com in case you are interested.
This is the first of its kind in Nigeria, a lottery game with exceptional bright interactive features for ipads, smartphones and PCs. LottoNigeria is specially designed to immerse players in the atmosphere of the games, make it possible for them to play at any time, make cashless deposits and withdraw winnings directly into their bank account.

LottoNigeria launched with different interactive games. For people who prefer traditional lottery games, there is World Keno online.

Playing World Keno online is a fast-paced, fun, engaging, and awarding, World Keno brings you the chance of winning amazing prizes every 4 minutes.
Pick 1-10 numbers, select a multiplier, and check the results to see if you have won a prize. You can pick the numbers yourself or use the quick-pick tool to fill in the ticket with random numbers. Make sure to visit the rules page for more detailed information about the game.

You can win up to NGN 10,000,000.00 in World Keno online here

For those who are used to Baba Ijebu Perm, 2Sure games etc, World Million has been created as the most user-friendly and convenient lottery, giving you the possibility to play from any place at any time and win amazing prizes. The rules are clear and simple.
The player’s task is to pick 5 main numbers within 1 to 50 range and 2 extra numbers within 1 to 12 range. You can pick the numbers yourself or use the quick-pick tool to fill in the ticket with random numbers.
The minimum jackpot is NGN383,500,000. If none of the players picks the numbers correctly, the amount gets rolled over to the next draw and the jackpot grows.

Check the detailed information about winnings, prize-tiers and odds of winning a prize here

Another exciting game you can’t miss includes World Pick 3.

World Pick 3 is fun to play and you can win up to NGN50000 with a single NGN50 line!
What makes World Pick 3 so unique? Great odds of winning a prize and numerous way to play the game.

You won’t have to wait long to become a winner as the draws take place every hour, seven days a week. Don’t hesitate, pick 3 numbers within 0-9 range, and choose the game type, multiplier and ticket type. Good luck! Learn more here

The 4th game that can turn you to a millionaire like other players is World Pick 4.

World Pick 4 is fun to play and you can win up to NGN500000 with a single NGN50 line!
What makes World Pick 4 so unique? Great odds of winning a prize and numerous ways to play the game.

You won’t have to wait long to become a winner as the draws take place every hour, seven days a week. Don’t hesitate, pick 4 numbers within 0-9 range, and choose the game type, multiplier and ticket type.
Know more about World Pick 4 here

Good luck!
this is my first time of hearing about it....but we need to no more about it before putting money on it
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Adeolu89(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Okorie2:
Giving it a trial is the best thing to do
...yes but all the betting site are just the same but be wise
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Adeolu89(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Teewine31:
.. What's the game plan? Tell us o before we go and put money on it.. I need to understand it well
yes I agree with that....
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Adeolu89(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Akaslake:
Why not invest this money in something else that will give you peace of mind, Gambling will end you
betting is all about luck and you must use your head

1 Like

Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Tomisin33(f): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Okorie2:
The reason for this platform is to elevate people from the state of having nothing to something, because apart from this argument here I have seriously seen people win some huge amount of money from lotto Nigeria
but have u won any?
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Okorie2(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
This is legit

1 Like

Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Okorie2(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
This is legit
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Walterprince(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
So real
Engage in it
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo28(f): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Congrats ooo
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo28(f): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Am waiting for my won ooo
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo28(f): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
That is so true
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo28(f): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ok I now get
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Tomisin33(f): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Akaslake:
They will tell you all the sweet part, ���� use your head, na traffic dey the use una generate
Exactly my point
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo28(f): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
I swear
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo28(f): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
If you believe it can work for you
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo28(f): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ok
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo28(f): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
It's luck you can win from bet and then use it for investment
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo28(f): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Not everyone will win but some will that's why it's called a bet. It's either you win or lose
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo28(f): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
You'll give it a trial to know how it works
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo28(f): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Same here I will give you a trial also
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo28(f): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Seriously? I hope it's my turn to win next time
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo28(f): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Same here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria U17 Vs Argentina U17 / Photo :michael Babatunde In Lagos With Broken Hand / Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Coach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.