Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Confession Time - Have You Cheated? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confession Time - Have You Cheated? (45326 Views)

Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband / When Did You Join Nairaland And What Amount Of Time Have You Spent Online / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 14, 2021
What do you mean by cheat?
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by PrinceMajestic: 2:13am On Jul 14, 2021
I have them too much so if I am fvckin any of them I don't feel I am cheating on anyone but if I am I dont know who I am cheating on, I don't know the one I cheated on yesterday

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by igbowoman: 2:16am On Jul 14, 2021
If you are a married man that cheats continue.May your wife also cheat with impunity and bear you children by other men.
Iseeee!!!
May she conceive and bear you 4 kids
with 4 different paternities
None of them your own
Iseeee!!!

But if you are a faithful man may you have a faithful wife
Amen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Netmuch(m): 2:17am On Jul 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

Let me give space for those that have things to confess.

Cheating takes guts.

Cheater everywhere, dey no go talk. Me sha never
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by samology2000: 2:26am On Jul 14, 2021
wunmi590:
shocked

I didn't do that during my courtship nah now when I don marry I go come do am...

I have never cheated before, even when I was still doing boyfriend and girlfriend, I'm always faithful to one partner....

Honestly, I don't know if it's only me, to cheat dey always fear me, not even these days that you hear the lady die in someone's hotel....

Chai, my liver no carry cheating, my wife is too dam good and innocent to cheat on her

Beside I'm not a sex freak....
You are right bro.. I see colleagues, friends etc cheating on their spouse/partner in most cases just for fun without having guilty conscience... I for once cannot try it because I will not have inner peace and rest of mind. I wonder how people do it comfortably especially married couples without guilty conscience...

3 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Enginiaman1(m): 2:28am On Jul 14, 2021
misskemi70:
Need a toy boy for 2 weeks. Pay is high Need a toy boy for 2 weeks. Pay is high

Guy so you later steal this my picture grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Enginiaman1(m): 2:32am On Jul 14, 2021
Reasonwithme2:

Go and buy toy from the toys shop.. they don't sell toys here undecided

Na guy post that thing oo,dem wan run us street
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by peacettw: 2:37am On Jul 14, 2021
No
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by ismaog4u(m): 2:38am On Jul 14, 2021
Story of gods
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by DesChyko: 3:29am On Jul 14, 2021
Dahz how somebody will cast now and cause problem in real life.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by alphaNomega: 3:32am On Jul 14, 2021
igbowoman:
If you are a married man that cheats continue.May your wife also cheat with impunity and bear you children by other men.
Iseeee!!!
May she conceive and bear you 4 kids
with 4 different paternities
None of them your own
Iseeee!!!

But if you are a faithful man may you have a faithful wife
Amen
it doesn't work like that

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by bdon123(m): 3:35am On Jul 14, 2021
wunmi590:
shocked

I didn't do that during my courtship nah now when I don marry I go come do am...

I have never cheated before, even when I was still doing boyfriend and girlfriend, I'm always faithful to one partner....

Honestly, I don't know if it's only me, to cheat dey always fear me, not even these days that you hear the lady die in someone's hotel....
Cheat dey fear u.U sure that thing btw ur legs is still in service�

Chai, my liver no carry cheating, my wife is too dam good and innocent to cheat on her

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Stanleyville(m): 3:36am On Jul 14, 2021
grin

Normal level

Am a cheetar
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 14, 2021
Only a prostitute and hardened criminal will cheat. So if youve cheated, you Know what you are.

I can never and will never cheat on my husband. So help me God.

2 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Awoleesu(m): 3:49am On Jul 14, 2021
This thread becomes unnecessary when you realize the Philosophy of Buck and Doe.

It states:

"Humans share a lot in common with lesser animals than they would admit...
Every Male is a natural Polygamist, Incestuous, a prisoner of the feminine charm... And Every Female a potential prostitute and polyandrist."
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 14, 2021
if Chioma can say she no do am, what do you want to hear again?
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Princeton92(m): 4:00am On Jul 14, 2021
Yes, I've lost count oo
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Baba40(f): 4:04am On Jul 14, 2021
Vision101:
Let us gather and confess for once. Daughters of Eve don't run away ooo.

Have you cheated on your partner and how many times?

The latest time I cheated was some 16 years ago. I was always telling lies of late meetings, travels etc. Like every other sin, to cheat is sweet to the flesh but bitter to the soul.

For big boys, to cheat is very expensive - comfortable hotel in secluded places, drinks, food, gifts etc.

To cheat is expensive indeed

3 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Baba40(f): 4:06am On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
Only a prostitute and hardened criminal will cheat. So if youve cheated, you Know what you are.

I can never and will never cheat on my husband. So help me God.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Baba40(f): 4:11am On Jul 14, 2021
EmeraldDigital:
This is my greatest battle. I'm this kind of guy that like changing girls when I was single. Thought marriage will help me stop but for where, the painful part is I spend a lot just to satisfy my desire of being with new babe all the time. I don't even have a side chick, I just pay for sex and after that I will swear not to do such again but I keep going back to doing same shit. It's really killing my physically, financially and spiritually. Wish I know where to get help from because I don't know if I can help myself anymore. This is my confession. Just this month I have already cheated thrice.

Do you live in Ojodu and work with one of the newest generation bank? You sounded like my friend

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by phemmyfour: 4:13am On Jul 14, 2021
Vision101:

The latest time I cheated was some 16 years ago. I was always telling lies of late meetings, travels etc. Like every other sin, to cheat is sweet to the flesh but bitter to the soul.

For big boys, to cheat is very expensive - comfortable hotel in secluded places, drinks, food, gifts etc.
No, the stress involve doesn't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Bola146(f): 4:16am On Jul 14, 2021
Why must I cheat on my partner? It means the relationship is over! I would rather let him go! I have never done that and I will never cheat on him. God forbid!

4 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by GorillaApp(m): 4:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Its been a nice one all along but I de pray make thunder no fire me while on top of the sidechick
Classic case of eating your cake and still having it grin

Bad man fella cool
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by GorillaApp(m): 4:26am On Jul 14, 2021
All these people saying it wasn't me, who are now the folks we see everyday getting gbenshed in all these hotels? grin

Even married women. Join sef. If I begin share story, here go full.

All the same, I'm innocent. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Akalia(m): 4:28am On Jul 14, 2021
I reserve my comment. God help us married men, e no easy.

2 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by mu2sa2: 4:54am On Jul 14, 2021
wunmi590:
shocked

"I have never cheated before, even when I was still doing boyfriend and girlfriend, I'm always faithful to one partner...."
This means your preek/pvssy has cheated on the person you married long before you married. Cheating in futuro! Besides, you can't be trusted because the psychology of cheating is such that you can hook up again with your ex and re-enact the "good old days". Once a cheater, you keep on keeping on with the habit.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by holyfather(m): 4:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Vision101:

You got that right @ bolded

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Nothingserious: 5:21am On Jul 14, 2021
No!

Why would I cheat on my wife?
I didn’t get involved in the university where the pressure was high, neither did I when I lived alone as a bachelor far away from my parents’ influence and control. Why would I now?

So many reasons not to cheat:
It is a sin against God; it leads to moral depravity; it brings guilt that eats one away; it leads to loss of respect before the other cheating partner; it could lead to family issues; one could even lose one’s life in the process; I think it is also a thing of pride for me allowing one who is not my spouse “seduce or defeat me”; cheating comes at a huge cost.

Sex is overly over-rated. Most people who had been married for over 10 years know this. One could be engrossed with so much cares and pressures of this life that one wouldn’t have the urge for sex sometimes.

Besides I think all women are beautiful and have almost same physiological features. Why get carried away trying to check out different women when one is enough?

Psalm 119:37(KJV)
Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way.

““But I made an agreement with my eyes not to look with desire at a girl.”
‭‭Job‬ ‭31:1‬ ‭ICB‬‬

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by summerflame(m): 5:26am On Jul 14, 2021
ahnie:
Here to read comments

How many dick u don ride this year alone ?

Daughter of Eve can pretend ehn

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by summerflame(m): 5:30am On Jul 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Speak of yourself.

Are u a fairly uses product, expired or badly used product ?

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by ensamy(m): 5:30am On Jul 14, 2021
Yes, many times and still counting... shocked variety is the spice of a man's sexuality.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Nothingserious: 5:31am On Jul 14, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Why is everyone acting like cheating is the only means to hell. When most of you are products of cheating. Without cheating most of u will not have been born. Even the wisest man solomon was a product of cheating

This answer would have been sufficient if the question had been on types of sins committed by humans and sins that lead to hell.
But it is not.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / . / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.