Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Confession Time - Have You Cheated? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confession Time - Have You Cheated? (45284 Views)

Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband / When Did You Join Nairaland And What Amount Of Time Have You Spent Online / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by ImaIma1(f): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2021
Waper2:

I view you with one eye ��

Please use two eyes o cheesy
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Psalmistproject: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2021
EmeraldDigital:
This is my greatest battle. I'm this kind of guy that like changing girls when I was single. Thought marriage will help me stop but for where, the painful part is I spend a lot just to satisfy my desire of being with new babe all the time. I don't even have a side chick, I just pay for sex and after that I will swear not to do such again but I keep going back to doing same shit. It's really killing my physically, financially and spiritually. Wish I know where to get help from because I don't know if I can help myself anymore. This is my confession. Just this month I have already cheated thrice.

I know you are looking for any solution free from castration, sorry bro, even being born again will not solve it.

2 things will make you stop.

1) Being wretchedly broke.
2) Serious Physical health challenges eg: paralysis, blindness, loosing both limbs, cancer, diabetes,.....etc.

God really loves and values you, that's why he hasn't let any of the above hit you so bad you will wish to seize to exist.
Please, what ever you do, don't ever let God of your life, be a giver, and try to make wifey and kids happy. This may preserve you to see old age a stage you wouldn't have the strength to engage.
DECIDE TO LIVE LONG!!!

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by firstolalekan(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2021
jmoore:
It's ridiculous for singles talking about cheating.

You only fornicated with another partner. There is nothing like faithful fornicator.

A girl having sex with her boyfriend only is not different from a girl having sex with hundreds of boyfriends.

Cheating only occurs between married people

You don't cheat on somebody you are not married to.
RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by BetterJoe: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Never have I cheated on a girlfriend I dated and I will never cheat on my wife.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by emmnprince(m): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2021
Degreatancestor:
I have never cheated on my partner but i have been cheated on severally.

Sorry about it. As one of my lecturers do say, "The problem is not from you but from them." I hope you won't allow that push you to do same someday!
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by iamclime(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2021
ndidibabe:
It can't be him. The devil has toyed with that one's destiny. He can not be a banker unless a teller....

A teller is a banker. grin
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Obiorahpcfg: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Why you keep hiding it is what I don't understand as well

Abi oh
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by EBEk101(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2021
crackhaus:

I hope you're not expecting those ones to confess anything?

Even if you catch them on top of an erect díck, they will never admit they have cheated.

Regarding the question, no I haven't... at least not yet lipsrsealed
Ai wonder how OP want us to come and open our moniker
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Oluwatoba111: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2021
Yes, when I was in boyfriend girlfriend relationship, I regret it till today because my then bf now husband is misbehaving and may likely cheat on me too because I told him about it then... I really regret it dou...

If your guy is misbehaving or anything in your relationship, make sure you break up before having anything to do with another guy... My guy was flirting with other girls, didn't have my time, made me cheat on him, I should have broke up with him before having anything to do with another guy. It will be lot easier to say, someone didn't cheat... We move sha...

2 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2021
Married folk, don't go looking for it!

Married for <10years now, and thankfully I haven't. The easy trick is to not put yourself out there. I don't. And it helps. Most times if you don't go looking for it, you won't find it. And the few times I was tempted to, I was able to overcome it, majorly cos I know myself, and it is dangerous if I start, cos I won't stop. See the thing is there are some lines once you cross em, you just don't see any reason why you can't cross them again and again. I had a lot of women when I was single. I had my fill and feel of that life, and i decided once I get married to LOML, it is a new start. I won't Bleep my home up, wont even look at another woman, just like my dad. If I then break the vow n cross that line by cheating, I go dey do am dey go ni. So I kuma erased the damn line.

6 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by LadyRosa(f): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

So technically you're caged. Make them no kpai you like that girl for FP.

Stay safe

Abi o. But him own level of security na admin no be field so him no dey move around with guns.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by micheal933(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2021
wow!!!!
The daughters of Eve are seriously avoiding this thread.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by charlsecy(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Why is everyone acting like cheating is the only means to hell. When most of you are products of cheating. Without cheating most of u will not have been born.

Irrelevant submission. Restrict your reaction to the topic.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Adelove2020: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

What sign is that,is it scorpio?

Yes it's Scorpio.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Ayion: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Most times, it is thought wise to keep some of our dirty little secrets to ourselves. Why?

Because we don't know who might have really wanted to help but choose not to because we couldn't keep some things to ourselves.

Now, take a look at your signature and tell me why someone would want to send you money when they see this comment of yours.. smiley
If you want to help someone you I’ll do it without looking at how perfect the person is or is not. A good man is good to all even to his enemies, you don’t know if your act of goodness is what that will change the person.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by evil1: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2021
Vision101:
Let us gather and confess for once. Daughters of Eve don't run away ooo.

Have you cheated on your partner and how many times?

The latest time I cheated was some 16 years ago. I was always telling lies of late meetings, travels etc. Like every other sin, to cheat is sweet to the flesh but bitter to the soul.

For big boys, to cheat is very expensive - comfortable hotel in secluded places, drinks, food, gifts etc.

Yes

The thought still anmoys me whenever it flahses through my mind

Wasn't just worth it at all.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Juicy001: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2021
Vision101:

The latest time I cheated was some 16 years ago. I was always telling lies of late meetings, travels etc. Like every other sin, to cheat is sweet to the flesh but bitter to the soul.

For big boys, to cheat is very expensive - comfortable hotel in secluded places, drinks, food, gifts etc.

Not married yet but omoh I no fit keep track of the babes weh man don slaughter for bedroom, not that she doesn't knack other men,she knows i know and likes the fact that i dont do it when ever shes around so, no stress wink

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by SeunOshewaWife(f): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2021
Trustedpronet:
And you want me to foolishly come here to expose myself just like that... When no be confession stage. Somethings are better remained in my heart than publishing them on social media. Zankiu

You have already answered the OP. Yes, you have cheated, countless times.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by mariahAngel(f): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2021
summerflame:

Are u a fairly uses product, expired or badly used product ?

I’m very proud to let you know that I’m none of the above.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Ganbite: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2021
Vision101:

Ans yours first

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by naijaddk: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2021
Na our work be dat.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Ganbite: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2021
naijaddk:
Na our work be dat.

I cheated twice and you
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by wunmi590(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2021
highchief1:
na ur type Dey get bp.cheating is good it absolves shock.i cheat responsibly

And nah your type dey die like crey fish.

If you dey cheat wetin con concern me inside

Nonsese
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by wunmi590(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2021
mu2sa2:
"I have never cheated before, even when I was still doing boyfriend and girlfriend, I'm always faithful to one partner...."
This means your preek/pvssy has cheated on the person you married long before you married. Cheating in futuro! Besides, you can't be trusted because the psychology of cheating is such that you can hook up again with your ex and re-enact the "good old days". Once a cheater, you keep on keeping on with the habit.

Bros speak for yourself, all my ex are just two and they are all married and doing fine in their respective home...

Infact I delete all their numbers on my phone and delete everything about them...

If you have cheated on your wife before nah your palava be that.....
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by wunmi590(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2021
samology2000:

You are right bro.. I see colleagues, friends etc cheating on their spouse/partner in most cases just for fun without having guilty conscience... I for once cannot try it because I will not have inner peace and rest of mind. I wonder how people do it comfortably especially married couples without guilty conscience...

You are right on point bro...

Honestly, is not as if women are not around me, but it is just not my thing...

I courted my wife for good over 15years and I never cheated on her for once likewise my wife too...

Some people cheating is hereditary and it runs in their family...
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by AutoChick4U(f): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2021
emmnprince:

She's no longer servicing dem multiples. That was in the past na. She's a changed person. Assimilate her words well and modify your comment.

I commend her gut and sincerity!
Are u minding d bozo
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by AutoChick4U(f): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2021
TPound:
I did...
And I deeply regret it till today...
It's not easy to come out and openly say this,but it gives me some sort of closure...
When I sit and think about it, all I conclude is.. what made me cheat?
She was the best thing a man could ask for.
Is it beauty? endowment? intelligence? Maturity? Spirituality? They are all packed into one being. But what did I do? I messed it up.
Peer pressure and stupidity on my part is what I could say Led me to it.
Will I do it again if given the chance?! Not with a 6 foot pole. angry
peer pressure? Ur peers no know say u get girlfriend?
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by RICHOLAC(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by AutoChick4U(f): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2021
EmeraldDigital:
This is my greatest battle. I'm this kind of guy that like changing girls when I was single. Thought marriage will help me stop but for where, the painful part is I spend a lot just to satisfy my desire of being with new babe all the time. I don't even have a side chick, I just pay for sex and after that I will swear not to do such again but I keep going back to doing same shit. It's really killing my physically, financially and spiritually. Wish I know where to get help from because I don't know if I can help myself anymore. This is my confession. Just this month I have already cheated thrice.
Is it that ur wife's pucci ain't enough? Can't satisfy u? Cos me no understand this one.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Laideabdulahi: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2021
LadyRosa:

I'm a daug of eve and I've cheated countless times in relationships but not the one I'm currently in, he is a security personnel and well trained so, I just dey calm like cold water because his eyes dey my movements like wizard.

I like this babe.
To be forewarned , is to beforeharmed.
You still need to be careful or smart tho.
I think I am like your guy.
Office thing, but I still know my babes movement via one means like that.

Infact I just found out smth she was doing three years ago using an online platform. Infact the platform showed me.picture evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Laideabdulahi: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2021
flavnwokem:
Hiding your marital status is the first big step to cheating ,

It is better to hide it, to reduce attention.
Just like a female health practitioner is dying to suck ma dck. Despite meeting with my wife , chatting up physically with her, yet she no send say I don marry.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by sinola(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Vision101:

Women will never comment on this topic.. Trust me.
Itz just like telling them that God will punish any women that has slept with a married man...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / I’m Suspecting My Wife / Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.