Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Confession Time - Have You Cheated? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confession Time - Have You Cheated? (45285 Views)

Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband / When Did You Join Nairaland And What Amount Of Time Have You Spent Online / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
yes
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Elidrisy20: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
No but I'm planning to try it grin
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Yes ọ. God have mercy on me, I had to gbensh on my traditional wedding eve with an ex who was promoted to a side chick after my marriage shaa

17 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Drizzy5001(m): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
The same cheating that led super Tv CEO to his early grave abi. It always ends in premium tears. grin

10 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by ikemesit4477: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Times without number, but feeling guilty I must confess!

6 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by iLegendd(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
No

We don't do partner, but friends.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Amiralord: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by ShenTeh(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Been married for almost 11 years and have never cheated on my spouse.

I pray God gives me the grace to remain pure till death do us part.

I love my wife - and my life! - and I am afraid of bringing stain to the name of the LORD.

It takes plenty plenty discipline.

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by MVLOX(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Never ... Not even an option

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by 24brains(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Why should i cheat when am still a virgin?
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by ComeToJesus: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Never cheated and by the grace of God, I won't cheat .

The peace of mind I get for being faithful is incomparable to anything in this world.

Fidelity to one's spouse has a lot of merits. The bliss alone is unspeakable.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Assumptabeke(f): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
No..... I did not even have the mind to do that.
Guilty conscience go just destroy me.

I remember when I was still in a relationship, after lots of pestering from one new guy, I gave him my number. I was so restless after I left the place I met the new guy. It was later when I realized that the first three digits I gave to the new guy was wrong was when I gained myself.

Sometimes I wonder how some ladies and guys double date without feeling guilty.

14 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by adecz: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Well, well sef♥♥♥
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Akasammyoka: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Why is everyone acting like cheating is the only means to hell. When most of you are products of cheating. Without cheating most of u will not have been born. Even the wisest man solomon was a product of cheating

5 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by kole88(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
cheating can be inherited, can be induced, due to environment or friends or situation people find themselves, self control, can help the situation, as for me I don't, cheat, but I track Chester's.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by MadamExcellency: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
No, never contemplated it going to 20 years.

Never even fought.

5 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Le2money(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Yes oo grin grin

Vision101:
Let us gather and confess for once. Daughters of Eve don't run away ooo.

Have you cheated on your partner and how many times?

The latest time I cheated was some 16 years ago. I was always telling lies of late meetings, travels etc. Like every other sin, to cheat is sweet to the flesh but bitter to the soul.

For big boys, to cheat is very expensive - comfortable hotel in secluded places, drinks, food, gifts etc.

2 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Akasammyoka: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Yes ọ. God have mercy on me, I had to gbensh on my traditional wedding eve with an ex who was promoted to a side chick after my marriage shaa
Bad man there. I salute ur manhood
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by AutoChick4U(f): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Yes, cheated very very well in the past but thats because I never loved those I dated then sincerely. Now I can't even dream of such cos thought, longing of just one consumes my being totally.

8 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by OLULAW: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
PLEASE ASK Usifo Ataga
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by lkillbrokehoes: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
No I haven't
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by OLULAW: 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Yes, cheated very very well in the past but thats because I never loved those I dated then sincerely. Now I can't even dream of such cos thought, longing of just one consumes my being totally.

BAD GIRL...SERVICING MULTIPLE GUYS... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by AutoChick4U(f): 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
ShenTeh:
Been married for almost 11 years and have never cheated on my spouse.

I pray God gives me the grace to remain pure till death do us part.

I love my wife - and my life! - and I am afraid of bringing stain to the name of the LORD.

It takes plenty plenty discipline.
This is great! Keep it up

9 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by AutoChick4U(f): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
OLULAW:

BAD GIRL...SERVICING MULTIPLE GUYS... grin grin grin
Old things are past bro.

2 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Bad man there. I salute ur manhood

Its been a nice one all along but I de pray make thunder no fire me while on top of the sidechick
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Normal things
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Franking: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Like dooh?
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by jmoore(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
It's ridiculous for singles talking about cheating.

You only fornicated with another partner. There is nothing like faithful fornicator.

A girl having sex with her boyfriend only is not different from a girl having sex with hundreds of boyfriends.

Cheating only occurs between married people

You don't cheat on somebody you are not married to.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by misskemi70: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Need a toy boy for 2 weeks. Pay is high

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by adg98(f): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / I’m Suspecting My Wife / Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.