Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Confession Time - Have You Cheated? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confession Time - Have You Cheated? (45353 Views)

Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband / When Did You Join Nairaland And What Amount Of Time Have You Spent Online / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:11am On Jul 14, 2021
crackhaus:

What you need the information for is what I don't understand.
Dont answer it's a trap
Probably d wife
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Stallione(m): 12:13am On Jul 14, 2021
ahnie:
Here to read comments
i ask u again, have u ever cheated on ur partner??
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by smartleo(m): 12:15am On Jul 14, 2021
EmeraldDigital:
This is my greatest battle. I'm this kind of guy that like changing girls when I was single. Thought marriage will help me stop but for where, the painful part is I spend a lot just to satisfy my desire of being with new babe all the time. I don't even have a side chick, I just pay for sex and after that I will swear not to do such again but I keep going back to doing same shit. It's really killing my physically, financially and spiritually. Wish I know where to get help from because I don't know if I can help myself anymore. This is my confession. Just this month I have already cheated thrice.

Baba Prayer city MFM

3 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Stallione(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2021
Vision101:
The daughters of Eve are seriously avoiding this thread.
Nobody wants his/her diaper get soaked, lol

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by uruego(f): 12:17am On Jul 14, 2021
Yes

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by doctore212(m): 12:18am On Jul 14, 2021
Confession time.

I told my wife that I traveled today for job interview in Abuja.

But am currently in an olosho house in Badagry. Na Friday I dey plan return.

Her kpekus too sweet abeg

7 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by PlayMaker14: 12:22am On Jul 14, 2021
uruego:
Yes
Most times, it is thought wise to keep some of our dirty little secrets to ourselves. Why?

Because we don't know who might have really wanted to help but choose not to because we couldn't keep some things to ourselves.

Now, take a look at your signature and tell me why someone would want to send you money when they see this comment of yours.. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by PotatoSalad(m): 12:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Confronted boo boo about her questionable movements and stuffs she said that didn't just add up recently. She decided to play the victim and said she needed some space. As situation be now, anybody wey wan leave should just getat.
Few days later, a friend came to my house. We were gisting and I kinda told her about my babe's sudden attitude and why I think you ladies deserve to be treated like shit. From trying to calm me down, eh ehmmm....

Is that cheating?

6 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by MOBBDEEP: 12:26am On Jul 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Let's say this new boyfriend of yours starts misbehaving, is that how you will be looking for different "shoulders" to lean on and also fornicating up and down till you get the right one?

You're not better than your ex if we look at it from another angle... Don't justify cheating no matter the circumstances, only morally bankrupt fools cheat and cheating is the betrayal of TRUST.

I am with you on this.
The new guy is not a good guy.
Encouraged & facilitated the lady to start a new relationship despite knowing she is in an ongoing active relationship without cutting the previous one off.
Even went ahead to arrest the ex of the lady and she thinks he's supportive
He lacks integrity. Does not know nor respect his limits nor boundaries
Poor values system
The lady does not understand that you can't use the actions/dispositions/behaviours of a partner in a new relationship to judge. Behaviours which are mostly euphorically & neurochemically motivated.
Impressing one another is what all the partner's actions are centred around
One need to wake up from all the dopamine rushes actions and smell the coffee to know whatzup!
It is when they have a disagreement that the lady will know she hasn't found any good person

I'm not judging ohh.
I'm just buttressing your points

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Let's say this new boyfriend of yours starts misbehaving, is that how you will be looking for different "shoulders" to lean on and also fornicating up and down till you get the right one?

You're not better than your ex if we look at it from another angle... Don't justify cheating no matter the circumstances, only morally bankrupt fools cheat and cheating is the betrayal of TRUST.

Bla, bla, fxcking bla...

Spare us your sanctimonious BS.

9 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by PlayMaker14: 12:35am On Jul 14, 2021
MOBBDEEP:

I am with you on this.
The new guy is not a good guy.
Encouraged & facilitated the lady to start a new relationship despite knowing she is in an ongoing active relationship without cutting the previous one off.
Even went ahead to arrest the ex of the lady and she thinks he's supportive
He lacks integrity. Does not know nor respect his limits nor boundaries
Poor values system
The lady does not understand that you can't use the actions/dispositions/behaviours of a partner in a new relationship to judge. Behaviours which are mostly euphorically & neurochemically motivated.
One need to wake up from all the dopamine rushes and smell the coffee to know whatzup!
It is when they have a disagreement that the lady will know she hasn't found any good person

I'm not judging ohh.
I'm just buttressing your points
You have said it all... She thinks using this excuse has automatically make her take a pound of flesh from the irresponsible ex, but not knowing that she's only sinking deep into the ocean of immoralities.

When the New "Romeo" starts exhibiting some "Jim Iyke" attitude, she will as usual go to the next shoulder in the neighborhood thereby increasing the body count.

13 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by PlayMaker14: 12:36am On Jul 14, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

Bla, bla, fxcking bla...

Spare us your sanctimonious BS.
Exactly what a morally bankrupt fellow will say. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Angeldemon: 12:40am On Jul 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You have said it all... She thinks using this excuse has automatically make her take a pound of flesh from the irresponsible ex, but not knowing that she's only sinking deep into the ocean of immoralities.

When the New "Romeo" starts exhibiting some "Jim Iyke" attitude, she will as usual go to the next shoulder in the neighborhood thereby increasing the body count.
they always end up regretting it

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by rosalieene(f): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2021
What is Cheating?
Cheating is relative to different people.

Having just a conversation with an opposite sex is cheating to some people.
So which one grin

Nevertheless

3 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Laideabdulahi: 12:42am On Jul 14, 2021
almarthins:

If u xpecting any girl to confess about how she had been playing away match behind her bf.

You go wait till judgement day. Naturally women Sabi hide things. No expect Dem say a thing until u catch Dem red handed or in the act.

I have said this before.
You are just on point.
And some (like my woman) , it's when u get them , they repent or stay away from cheating

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by xukwaa: 12:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Never! God forbit bad thing!
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by PlayMaker14: 12:44am On Jul 14, 2021
Angeldemon:

they always end up regretting it
Big time.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:44am On Jul 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Exactly what a morally bankrupt fellow will say. smiley

Says a nonentity whose signature reads fuckernizer. Get a grip on yourself bozo.

What do you actually know about moral bankruptcy?

Tssskk.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by PlayMaker14: 12:46am On Jul 14, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

Says a nonentity whose signature reads fuckernizer. Get a grip on yourself bozo.

What do you actually know about moral bankruptcy?

Tssskk.
You're already displaying your poor upbringing... Quite sad, I don't engage people like you in such show of shame..

Sleep well. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Infomaz(m): 12:47am On Jul 14, 2021
It takes the genuine fear of God borne out of a personal relationship with Him for a man not to cheat.
Self will, determination, love for one's spouse are not strong enough to stop a man or woman from cheating.
When the heart is pure in thoughts, daily renewed and strengthen by the Holy Spirit, then the man may travel round the world and still be faithful to his marital covenant.
I speak from experience.

9 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 14, 2021
Pernotti:
I meet with lota females, (cheat on) date all of them and then commit to one overtime..
you get time
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by chukxie(m): 12:52am On Jul 14, 2021
I've been married for 6 years, and I haven't cheated on my wife so far! The temptations to cheat are always present but I've been able to overcome them because of the oath I made to God on my wedding day!

14 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Perhaps emotionally...

Without intending to...

6 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by paskal16: 1:00am On Jul 14, 2021
misskemi70:
Need a toy boy for 2 weeks. Pay is high
toy boy ko children toy ni
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:16am On Jul 14, 2021
Looking for a side income
As a student and low income earners via Afillated marketing

COME LET ME SHOW YOU A SITE THAT PAYS 5k-10K EVERY 2WEEKS WITH or WITHOUT REFERRALS
DM ME ON WHATSAP
Please don't come to my DM to call me a scammer after making me waste my time explaining details to you..

If you don't know how affliated marketing works please google before inboxing me because I am nothing like a scammer

Check my signature and DM on whatsap
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:21am On Jul 14, 2021
praiseneo:
Dem just break my own heart with cheating

I don comot hand for woman matter
Babe libido high pass mine so she cheat

I’m fair
Average height
Earn averagely
Live comfortably
I cute dye
I de romantic
I de caring
I get fear of God
I de calm and reserved
Lastly I get big gbola wey de last 30 mins

Still yet she cheated cry

Not sure if babes are too crazy about yellow guys?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Degreatancestor: 1:31am On Jul 14, 2021
I have never cheated on my partner but i have been cheated on severally.

2 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by overall90: 1:36am On Jul 14, 2021
E no go better for you for banning me for one month and then extending it by another month.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Fortify: 1:51am On Jul 14, 2021
Vision101:
The daughters of Eve are seriously avoiding this thread.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Surulere11: 1:55am On Jul 14, 2021
I no fit reply that

I buy/sell paypal funds,zelle,greendot,cashapp,venmo,skrill,rmb,Neteller,edd funds and all type of gift cards like itunes and others WhatsApp
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by nd304: 2:02am On Jul 14, 2021
OMO cruise everywer

Join SUPER TV on WhatsApp to get the latest UPDATES, MEMES, MUSIC videos, TWERKING videos ����� HOT P*RN contents, svgar mummmy and daddy hookup and GIVEAWAYS. JUST CLICK THIS LINK �
Message Obj TV on WhatsApp. https:///message/3BUACEFTR5FQI1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires / . / My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.