Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Texas Citizens Demand Secession, Protest At House Of Assembly & Government House - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Texas Citizens Demand Secession, Protest At House Of Assembly & Government House (627 Views)

Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her / UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texas Citizens Demand Secession, Protest At House Of Assembly & Government House by skyler11: 2:42am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Texas Citizens Demand Secession, Protest At House Of Assembly & Government House by Praxis758: 2:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Over-feeding, comfort and luxury are motivating these ones while ours is injustice, hunger, satanic leadership, joblessness, hopeless, uncertain future are the cause of secession agitation here.

7 Likes

Re: Texas Citizens Demand Secession, Protest At House Of Assembly & Government House by skyler11: 3:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Praxis758:
Over-feeding, comfort and luxury are motivating these ones while ours is injustice, hunger, satanic leadership, joblessness, hopeless, uncertain future are the cause of secession agitation here.
Someone said calling for secession in America attracts death penalty. That's why I posted this.

1 Like

Re: Texas Citizens Demand Secession, Protest At House Of Assembly & Government House by IamCookie(f): 3:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Really? shocked
Re: Texas Citizens Demand Secession, Protest At House Of Assembly & Government House by IamCookie(f): 3:26am On Jul 07, 2021
skyler11:

Someone said calling for secession in America attracts death penalty. That's why I posted this.

I don't think there is any provisions in their constitution that prohibits that. Anyway, we are here to learn.
Re: Texas Citizens Demand Secession, Protest At House Of Assembly & Government House by skyler11: 3:33am On Jul 07, 2021
IamCookie:

I don't think there is any provisions in their constitution that prohibits that. Anyway, we are here to learn.
Also check in any of the videos if there's any soldiers who left their duty post where they are fighting terrorists to be chasing the secessionists, with police indiscriminately arresting, beating, shooting them and going to their leader's house in the middle of the night to kill more people and arrest cat and dogs like they did to Sunday and Kanu respectively.
Re: Texas Citizens Demand Secession, Protest At House Of Assembly & Government House by sunboy(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2021
skyler11:

Californian have been asking for this for a long time, nobody has been shot over it.

The system works… Naija is just the direct opposite.
Re: Texas Citizens Demand Secession, Protest At House Of Assembly & Government House by nigerianrevolut(f): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2021
Southerners will fly our flag of freedom from the North soon.

(1) (Reply)

Russian Forces Establish Control Over Ukrainian Command Center, Scores Surrender / Taiwan Says It Can’t Afford New US Anti-submarine Helicopters / Davos Has Agreed To A False Flag Using Tactical Nukes On Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.